剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
别管他 这是个陷阱
He gives his lunch away
如果有别的孩子肚饿
if another kid is hungry,
他会把自己的午餐分给别人
so always make sure you pack him extra.
所以你要保证每次都给他装多点
He thinks he likes sushi,
他觉得自己喜欢吃寿司
but he doesn't know what it is.
但是他都不知道那是什么
He needs time alone.
他需要独处的时间
Like you.
像你一样
So if you take him to a party or whatever,
所以 如果你要带他去聚会还是什么的
just make sure you plan on that
你要确保你已经计划好
or else he just shuts down.
不然他就会把自己封闭起来
Oh. He wet the bed until two years ago.
两年前他还在尿床
There haven't been any relapses,
虽然从那以后不再尿床了
but don't let your guard down just yet.
但千万别掉以轻心
That should be enough to get started.
这些应该够你开始了
Oh, my God.
我的天
The rest is a lot harder than that.
剩下的 比我说的这些更难
But you can call me if you want.
但你愿意的话 可以给我打电♥话♥
Jacob, it's time to go.
雅各布 该走了
I can't zip my backpack.
我拉不上我的背包了
I was hoping you'd be here.
我希望能在这见到你
I'm here.
我在这
So am I.
我也是
What happened?
出了什么事
We need to go right now.
我们得立刻出发了
Yeah. Oh, thank God.
好吧 感谢上帝
You found him.
你把他找回来了
I did.
是的
You ready?
收拾好了吗
I'll get the rest of my things.
我去拿其他的行李
I'm gonna miss you, dude.
我会想你的 伙计
No, you're just never gonna wear pants
你不会 你以后肯定会不♥穿♥裤子
around the house again. Not true.
待在家里了 不会的
I'll wear pants when it's cold.
天冷的时候我还是会穿裤子的
Which one do you want? Which one what?
你想要哪一辆 哪一辆什么
Which Range Rover? Are you serious?
哪一辆路虎揽胜 你说真的吗
You said you wanted a Range Rover Sport
你之前说过想要一辆路虎揽胜运动版
for Rob's Grasshoppers, for the VIP-service aspect.
用于罗布蚱蜢的贵宾服务这方面
I think I love you.
我觉得我爱上你了
I think I love you, too.
我觉得我也爱你
Please, choose quickly. Silver or black?
快点选吧 拜托 要银色还是黑色的
Black.
要黑色的
But black is hotter in the summer.
但是黑色的夏天开会很热
Plus, you got to wash it more
而且 需要更频繁的洗车
'cause dirt shows on black.
因为黑色车沾上泥土的话会很显眼
Right. Silver.
好吧 那就银色
But black's a little bit more VIP, right?
但是黑色更有贵宾的感觉 对吗
I don't know. Me neither.
我不知道 我也不知道
Please, we really have to go.
拜托 我们真的要走了
Uh, just a sec.
马上就好
Don't be a jerk to your mom, okay?
别像混♥蛋♥一样对你妈妈 好吗
Okay. Can I sit in the front?
好 我能坐前排吗
Sure.
当然
As soon as Rob decides which car he wants.
等罗布决定了他到底要哪辆车之后
It's between black and silver.
在黑色和银色之间做选择
Yes, it is. There are pros and cons.
是的 两种颜色均各有利弊
Silver.
要银色的
Why? Because I said silver.
为什么 因为我说了要银色
Yeah. You're right.
好吧 听你的
Silver.
就要银色
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Not really.
不太饿
Yeah, me neither.
我也不太饿
I bet Mom's hungry.
我猜妈妈肯定饿了
She's always hungry.
她就没有不饿的时候
But she doesn't know it because she's sleeping.
但是她不知道自己饿了 因为她睡着了
It's good for her to sleep.
睡觉对她来说很好
She drove all night. Two nights in a row.
她开了整晚的车 连续两天都这样
For you. Yeah.
为了你 是的
And for you.
也为了你
She's very special.
她是个很特别的人
Don't you... Yeah, she didn't want...
你别... 对 她并不想...
Do you take medication?
你是不是吃药了
Do you take medication?
你是不是吃药了
No, ma'am. You should.
没有 女士 你该吃点药
Because I've already told you four times...
因为我已经跟你说过四遍了...
And when I start to speak, understand that you came to me
当我开始讲话的时候 明白你过来找我
'cause something was not working right.
是因为有些事不对劲
Oh, shit.
该死
What?
怎么了
He got away.
他跑掉了
We'll find him.
我们会抓到他的
Your mom hasn't always been there for you.
你妈妈并不是一直都在你身边照顾你
I know.
我知道
And you're choosing to trust her.
但是你还是选择相信她
I'm proud of you for that.
为此 我对你感到骄傲
Do you trust her?
你相信她吗
I do trust her.
我相信她
Even though she's not always honest?
尽管她不是一直都很诚实
She is always honest.
她始终都很诚实
I don't mean with words. Words are easy.
我不是指语言上的 说话很简单
Then what is she honest with?
那她是哪方面诚实
With her actions. The way she lives her life.
她的行为 她对待生活的方式
Your genuine action will explain itself
你发自内心的本真行为就解释了你自身
and will explain your other genuine actions.
也解释了你的其它行为的本真
Your conformity explains nothing.
你的一致性解释不了任何东西
What?
什么
A guy named Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote that.
是一个叫拉尔夫·沃尔多·爱默生的人写的
It reminds me of your mom.
它让我想起了你的妈妈
I think I am hungry.
我觉得我这会儿饿了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表