剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
You killed her.
你杀了她
You should be the one that has to pay.
你才应该遭报应
This is not how it works, Chase.
蔡斯 没有这样的道理
I'm a bad person. I'm a bad person.
我是坏人 我是坏人
I'm a fucking coward.
我真是懦夫
I can't even go grocery shopping.
我现在杂货店都不敢去
What?
什么
And it's Tyler's birthday next week.
而且下周泰勒就要过生日了
I don't even know how to plan for a kid's birthday party.
我连孩子的生日派对都不知道怎么准备
Daphne used to do that!
这些事以前都是达芙妮管
We're not talking about your son's birthday!
我们不是来谈你儿子生日的
Yes, we are!
不 就谈这个
We're talking about whatever I want to talk about, okay?
我想说什么 我们就得说什么 知道吗
So fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Calm down. No!
冷静 偏不
Fuck you for ruining my life!
你♥他♥妈♥毁了我的生活
For ruining my son's life!
还有我儿子的生活
For killing Daphne.
你杀了达芙妮
You didn't have to do it. You could have said no.
你干嘛非得接 你干嘛不拒绝
I am very sorry I didn't.
对此我深表歉意
You should have. You did that to her.
你该拒绝 是你对她下的手
I didn't.
不是我
What are you doing, Chase?
蔡斯 你这是干什么
I'll feel better if you're dead.
你死了我感觉好受些
I'll feel better this way.
这么做我心里会舒服很多
How's everything going in there?
试得怎么样啦
You know what? You were totally right.
知道吗 你说得还真对
I am so glad I tried all this on.
真高兴我全试了一遍
Yeah, how crazy would it be if all of that worked on you?
试一件满意一件的感觉很爽吧
Really crazy.
爽翻了
None of it worked.
没一件合适
Oh, nothing?
一件都没有
Nope.
没有
And like you said, none of it was on sale.
就像你说的 现在都不打折
Bye, Carol.
拜拜 卡罗尔
You're going to find Daphne on the floor beside the sink.
你会发现达芙妮躺在洗脸槽旁边的地板上
Neck broken like she slipped getting out of the shower.
就好像出浴缸的时候脚下一滑 摔断了脖子
It happens all the time.
这种事常有
Ma'am? Ma'am? I need you to step away, okay?
夫人 夫人 请您离开这里 好吗
I need all of you to step away.
请大家离开这
I can explain.
我可以解释
Please don't.
请别
Perfect.
正合我意
Why aren't you wearing your wig?
你怎么不戴假发
Why would I be wearing a wig?
我为什么要戴假发
The long blond one. You were wearing it when you met Ava.
那顶金色的 你上次见埃娃时戴了
No, I wasn't. Yes, you were.
我没戴 你戴了
You're thinking of the selfie.
你是在说我的自♥拍♥
All week she's been asking
她整整一周都在念叨
if I was bringing my girlfriend Marilyn, so...
问我带不带我的玛丽莲女友过来
Marilyn Monroe? So she thinks I'm fat?
玛丽莲·梦露 她觉得我胖吗
No. She thinks you're blond.
不 她觉得你是个金发女郎
Ava knows I wear wigs.
埃娃知道我戴了假发
"Marilyn" is only a compliment if you're already curvy.
"玛丽莲"是你已经圆滚滚的时候恭维你的话
If you're skinny,
如果说"你已经很瘦了"
it means you need to lose weight.
意思是你赶紧减肥吧
Every woman knows this.
这些潜台词是个女人都懂
Well, she's from Argentina.
得了 她是阿根廷人
She doesn't have the same references.
在她的字典里这些词就不是你那个意思
Yes, she does. This shit is international.
不 她也是这个意思 这鬼话世♥界♥通♥用
Besides, if I wear the blond wig,
况且 如果我戴上金色假发
I have to do the Southern accent,
就得说一口南方口音
and Ava already knows I don't have a Southern accent.
可是埃娃已经知道我没有南方口音
So do your nieces.
你两个侄女也知道
Why would you have to do a Southern accent?
你为什么一定要说南方口音
Because that's just the way it works.
这样才能相得益彰
What? I'm not explaining it.
什么 我不给你解释
Fine.
太好了
Can you please make me a Negroni?
能给我调一杯内格罗尼吗
Okay, just help me to understand why we're here.
行 能不能向我解释一下我们为什么在这儿
When Ava invited me to your family dinner,
埃娃请我参加你的家庭聚餐时
I thought it would be you, Ava, and the girls.
我还以为只有你 埃娃和侄女们
I didn't realize it would also be your parents
我可不知道还有你那
who you haven't spoken to in like 20 years.
二十来年都没说过一句话的父母
My father paid for my sister to build this restaurant.
这餐厅是父亲资助姐姐建起来的
Tonight is a celebration of this achievement.
今晚大家一起庆祝开业成功
So they invited you? After all this time?
所以他们就请了你 这么多年恩恩怨怨之后
Yes. Why?
正是 为何
Because my father had a heart attack,
因为我父亲患了心脏病
like I've also told you 6♥4♥ times.
这好像是我第六十四遍告诉你了
Yes, but you still haven't told me
是啊 可你还是没告诉我
why you haven't spoken to anyone in your family
你为什么十六岁以来
since you were 16.
一直不和家里任何人说话
'Cause I don't talk about that to anyone.
因为我谁也不告诉
Oh, that's healthy.
哦 你真是太正常了
Is it okay that you not know something?!
你不打听能死啊
Huh?
哈
What? Why? When? Who?
时间地点人物起因经过结果
You harass me with all the questions all the time.
你一直缠着问我这些
But some people just don't like to talk about every single thing
但是有些人就是想
that has ever happened to them in their life.
对往事绝口不提
I would think you would understand.
希望你能理解
Have I ever asked you for all the details?
你自己经历过那么多破事
All the horrible shit you've been through?
我有一件一件地问过你吗
Okay, I'm sorry.
好了 是我错了
Okay.
那就好
Now, do you think you can make me a Negroni
现在 你能在不把所有杜松子酒喝完的情况下
without drinking all the gin behind the bar?
去吧台给我调杯内格罗尼酒吗
Possibly.
也许吧
So, who all is coming, exactly?
今晚都有哪些人会来
Javier didn't tell you?
哈维尔没跟你说吗
He wasn't specific.
没细说
Big surprise. So, what?
惊喜咯 所以怎么着
Your father had this heart attack
你们的父亲得了心脏病
and just decided he wanted to see Javier
就决定要和少年时期
for the first time since he was a teenager?
就断绝关系的儿子见见面了吗
Hello? Ah!
你好 啊
Place looks great.
你们这弄得真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi! Hey, Letty!
嗨 嗨 莱蒂
Hi! Hey.
嗨 嗨
Hello?
有人吗
Oh! Hi, my loves.
嗨 亲爱的
So, this is yours, but I want it to be mine.
这是你的酒吗 可我想喝耶
Yes. And I want it to be mine.
是我的 而且我要自己喝
Babe, you didn't tell me I'm about to meet 97 people.
亲爱的 你怎么不告诉我一大家子人都要来
Why didn't you tell her about everyone?
你怎么没跟她说啊
It slipped my mind.
我忘了
I guess it could be worse.
没这么简单吧
Last guy I seriously dated... His family was from Delaware.
我的前任... 一家人都是特拉华州的
And?
然后呢
That's it. That's the whole story.
没了 就这样
He just got back from a thing in Nassau.
他刚从拿骚县带回一些好东西
For what? Couple players on the Atlanta Braves...
什么 几位亚特兰大勇士队的球员
wives, private jets, the whole thing.
怀抱娇妻 开私人飞机什么的
Jav, tell them the story about the...
哈维尔 跟他们讲讲...
I don't want to. Fine.
我不要 好吧
So, okay. So,
好吧 是这样的
they wanted oysters flown in from Maine.
他们想从缅因州空运牡蛎
Five years ago, they're living on a farm
五年前 他们住在
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表