剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
And we have to check out like normal people in the morning.
我们要像平常人那样在早上离开酒店
What? No. I can't stay there.
什么 不行 我不能再待在那里
I can't.
我做不到
I'm telling you what to do if you don't want to
如果你不想回到监狱过完你的下半辈子
Go back to prison for the rest of your life.
就听我的
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好的
When the police start asking questions,
当警♥察♥开始询问
They will have a very clear timeline
他们会理出罗宾和比尔
Of when robin and bill were last seen,
最后一次 被人看到的时间线
Which cannot be the same time you and I were last seen.
所以 我们不能在同样的时间消失
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yeah.
明白
Okay.
好
We put them out of their misery.
我们解脱了他们
Don't you think?
你不这样认为吗
Who puts us out of our misery?
谁来解脱我们
Would you like something to help you sleep?
你需要点东西来帮助入睡吗
Yes.
是的
You're all set, sir.
都准备好了 先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
We're just gonna leave them in the parking lot?
我们就这样把他们留在停车场
No.
不
They're over there.
他们在那边
You walked all the way back to the hotel from here?
你从这里一路步行回酒店
Yeah. It was an hour,
是的 花了一个小时
maybe a little more.
或许更长一点
Now what?
现在做什么
We have two cars.
我们现在有两辆车
This one is due back to the airport in knoxville, hmm?
这一辆要按规定开回诺克斯维尔机场的
I'll take this one.
我开这辆吧
No, no, no, no.
不 不
I'll drive this one.
我来开
You drive that one.
你开那边那辆
Follow me.
跟着我
Letty, use your turn signals, okay?
莱蒂 记得打灯 好吗
Every time.
每次转向时
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表