剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 罗布
Letty! Hey.
莱蒂 嗨
Looks great. Thanks.
看起来很精神 谢谢
Do you have a sec? I got two, at least.
给我一秒我们谈谈 给你两秒
Okay.
好啊
I think she might like this better.
她会更喜欢这个的
This is super cool of you, Letty,
你真好 莱蒂
but m-mine's real.
但我的这个是天然的
This one's a little more real.
这个更天然一点
I paid $500 for mine.
我用自己赚的五百美元买♥♥的
It's legit.
这是合法的
Just trust me on this.
你就信我这一次
Well, but it's... it's yellow.
好吧 但是这是黄色的
Why don't you Google "Canary diamonds"
你为什么不谷歌♥一下"淡黄色钻石"呢
and then you can decide
然后你就可以决定
if you want to give her this one or yours.
你到底要给她哪一枚
You think she'll like it?
你觉得她会喜欢吗
I think so.
我觉得会
Oh, and, Rob.
还有 罗布
Don't ever try to pawn it.
千万不要当了它
Right.
好吧
Hey, everybody. Thanks for coming.
大家好 感谢大家的到来
We already got the license,
我们已经拿到了结婚证
so we decided we'd just marry each other ourselves.
所以我们自己决定就这么结婚了
I'm a little nervous. Me too.
我有点紧张 我也是
Uh, I'll go first. Okay.
我先说 好吧
"The first time I-I saw you walk through that door
"我第一次看到你从那扇门里走过来的时候
right over there, I said,
就那里的那扇 我说
'Damn, who's that fine-looking woman?
'天哪 那个大美妞是谁啊
She must be new in town.'
她一定是镇子上新来的 '
Then my buddy Steve Noksie..."
然后我的兄弟史蒂夫·诺克西"
There he is.
他在那
"...said, 'Dude, that's Letty Raines' mom.'
"他说 '伙计 那是莱蒂·雷恩斯的妈妈'
And I said, 'Bullshit. No way.'
然后我说'我靠 不会吧'
And Noksie said, 'Yeah, it is.'
诺克西回答我'没错 她就是'
But that didn't matter to me,
但是那并没有困扰到我
because I was looking at
因为我正看着
the most beautiful woman in the world.
世界上最漂亮的女人
Estelle, you are the bomb...
埃斯特尔 你是一个性感的
girl.
女人
You always make me believe in myself,
你总是让我相信我自己
which is the whole reason I'm expanding Rob's Grasshoppers
这也正是我能将我的罗布蚱蜢
with two more vans!"
又拓展出两辆货车来的原因
But seriously, I'm not much of a writer.
但是说真的 我不是一个作家
So I m... I mostly just want to say
所以 我最想说的就是
I can't wait to marry you
我等不及要娶你
and do stuff with you forever.
并与你共度余生了
Well, I can't top that.
好吧 我可说不了你这么好
But, Rob...
但是 罗布
you are the first real man I have ever known.
你是我遇见过的第一个真正的男人
And...
然后...
that's all I'm gonna say.
我就说这么多了
Come here.
到这来
Robert Jake...
小罗布特·杰克...
McDaniels Jr.,
麦克丹尼尔斯
with this ring, I thee wed.
我同你用这枚戒指结婚
It's on.
戴上了
Estelle...
埃斯特尔
Alice. Alice Raines
爱丽丝 爱丽丝·雷恩斯
with this ring,
戴上这枚戒指
I thee wed.
我们就结婚了
Shit.
天哪
Well, kiss the damn bride already!
现在可以亲吻你的新娘了
All right.
好吧
You told me about your first time.
你告诉了我你的第一次
You want to hear mine?
你想听我的吗
Of course I do.
当然
See that brooch my mom is wearing?
你看到我妈妈戴着的那枚胸针了吗
Yeah, it's hard to miss.
看到了 很显眼
Well, the story she's telling that woman is,
她正跟那个女士讲的故事是
when I was little, I earned $4 a week doing chores.
我小时候做家务 每周能挣四美元
My friend Amber's mom took us downtown
圣诞节的时候 我朋友安布尔的妈妈
to go shopping at Christmastime,
带我们到城里购物
and we were in this crappy little store
我在一家破旧的小商店里
when I saw that rhinestone brooch.
见到了那只莱茵石胸针
I just had to get it for my mom.
我觉得必须要把它拿给妈妈
I really thought it would make her happy.
我觉得这会让她高兴的
The part she's not telling that lady
她没有告诉那位女士的是
is that the brooch cost $16 and I didn't have enough money.
那枚胸针十六美元 而我没那么多钱
So when nobody was looking,
所以等没人注意的时候
I put it in my pocket.
我就把它放到了我的口袋里
My heart was pounding right out of my chest
我走出那家店的时候
as I walked out the door.
心脏都快跳出来了
But it was the most excited I had ever felt in my life.
但那是我这辈子最刺♥激♥的一刻
Any other kid would've gotten
其他的孩子都从那里快快地走出来了
out of there as fast as they could, but not me.
但是我没有
I wanted to keep feeling that feeling... forever.
我想要一直感受那种感觉
The minute I realized I'd gotten away with it,
意识到自己成功偷到它了之后
I went right back in and stole a box of Mike and Ikes.
我回去那家店 偷了一盒迈克和艾克
Who?
谁
It's candy.
糖果
It's kind of like jelly beans.
有一点像那种胶类糖豆
And who are Mike and Ike?
那迈克和艾克是谁
I don't know. Nobody.
我不知道 谁也不是
But what do they have to do with jelly beans?
他们和糖豆有什么关系
I-It's... It's just the name of the candy.
这只是糖果的名字
Yeah, but they must have named the candy
好吧 但是他们以自己的名字命名糖果
after these two men for a reason.
一定有什么原因
Yeah, they must have.
是啊 一定有
Can we be done now?
我们能结束这个话题了吗
Yeah.
好的
My world's an empty map
# 我的世界空荡如也 #
Nothing remains
# 什么都不剩 #
How old were you when you stole the brooch?
你偷那枚胸针的时候多少岁
7.
七岁
I know.
我知道
Anyway, that was the moment.
不管怎么说 就是那一刻
I was addicted.
让我完全沉溺其中
I lie awake at night
# 我清醒的躺在夜晚里 #
Envisioning a trace from the past
# 思索着过去的痕迹 #
Daddy!
老爸
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
This heavy heart of mine
# 我那颗滚烫的心 #
Oh! Whoa!
噢 哇哦
To bring me right back
# 将我带回这里 #
What's happening? What are you doing?
到底是怎么回事 你在干什么
I'm trying to get my family back.
我在努力拯救我的家庭
We both know what you're doing, Kyle.
明人不说暗话 基莱
Did you tell Tiffany?
你告诉蒂芙尼了吗
No, but you should.
没有 该由你告诉她
And say what?
告诉她什么
Tell her the truth, whatever that is.
真♥相♥ 无论真♥相♥如何
Are you gay?
你是同性恋吗
What? I was being raped by that guy.
什么 我只是被那个男的强♥奸♥了
Obviously, you weren't being raped, Kyle.
基莱 你明显享受其中
Okay, fine, but I am not gay.
好吧 但我不是同性恋
Fine.
好吧
Do you want to keep your family?
你还想维持家庭吗
Of course.
当然
I love my kids. I love Tiffany.
我爱我的孩子 我爱蒂芙尼
Put it this way...
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表