剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
我辞职了 我要辞职
You are?
当真
Either that or I'm going to get fired.
要么辞职要么被辞
Whatever comes first.
看谁胜出
Hey, I might be here a little longer than I thought.
嘿 我在这待得有点久了
Can you go back to the house and check on the girls?
你能回去看着那俩姑娘吗
Yes. Of course I can. You must be Ava.
好 没问题 你一定是埃娃
Letty. Right? Yeah.
莱蒂 对吗 是的
Without a wig. Yeah.
摘掉了假发 是啊
Obviously the girls told you everything.
她们一定把我的事都告诉你了您
Of course they did.
可不是
Good. I knew he wouldn't.
太好了 知道他不会
Okay.
对了
I hope I'm not overstepping,
恕我冒昧
but, Letty, I'd love you to join us
莱蒂 衷心希望你可以
for a family dinner we're having next week.
来参加我们下周的家庭聚餐
Umm. Yeah. I'd love to. Great. Great.
当然 太棒了 我愿意去 太好了
Javier has all the details.
哈维尔和你详说
I'm so sorry, but I... I have to run.
抱歉 我得赶紧走了
I had a bit of a security issue today.
我有些安全上的顾虑
Oh. Oh shit, yeah.
这样啊 没问题
Go. Go.
快去 快去
See you soon. See you.
速见 回见
Don't forget the girls.
别忘了女孩儿们
Do you want to come with me to the house?
你想和我同行吗
I should probably stay with Christian.
我大概该陪着克里斯蒂安
Uh, no, no, no.
不不不
Please, go. I'm good.
去吧 我没事
Are you sure? Yeah, I'm sure.
确定没事 当然没事
I'm great. I'm celebrating.
我好极了 我还在庆祝
Never stop.
那就别停
And never stop stalking me.
也别忘记跟踪我
Don't worry.
不用担心
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
What was the security issue?
什么安全上的顾虑
Someone stole $200,000.
二十万美元失窃
No shit.
不是吧
$211,000, to be exact.
确切的说 是二十一万一千美元
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表