剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Little strawberry, that's what you were.
你就是有毒品就可以随便上的便宜货
Couldn't have shaken you off of me if I tried.
我甩都甩不掉
Why are you doing this?
为什么要这样
Don't act like what I'm doing is wrong.
不要搞得好像我做的都是错事一样
I'm fighting for the same thing that you are.
我们都在争取同样的东西
We're just on different sides.
只不过立场不一样而已
I want to be a father to my son.
我想要做个称职的父亲
Jacob does puzzles. He reads.
雅各布会玩拼图 喜欢读书
He's reading "Where the Red Fern Grows"
他现在读着"红色羊齿草的故乡"
for the second time.
已经读第二遍了
He is barely your son.
他不像是你的儿子
I gave him that book. No, you didn't.
那本书是我给他的 不 不可能
Yes, I did. Ask him.
的确是 不信你问他
Well, he really likes it.
是吗 他很喜欢那本书
Good.
那不错
Swear you aren't doing this to hurt me.
你发誓 这样做不是故意想害我的
I swear.
我发誓
And, by the way, it's not always about you.
而且这也不全因为你
There are some things that nev change.
有些东西是永恒不变的
So how many nights you looking to stay?
你要住多少天
When's checkout?
退房♥时间是几点
10:00 a.M.
早上十点
Better just make it two nights.
希望住两天就够了
Om 213.
二一三号♥房♥
Up the stairs, to your right.
上楼右手边
Letty.
莱蒂
They're probably giving custody to Sean.
他们很有可能会把抚养权判给肖恩
I want you to know that.
我只是想让你知道一下
So thanks.
谢谢你
Where are you?
你在哪
We can talk.
我们聊聊
I don't want to see you.
我不想见你
What are you doing? What do you think?
你在干什么 你觉得呢
What do you want?
你想怎样
Didn't know you were staying here, too.
没想到你也住在这里
What?
什么
With Javier.
跟哈维尔一起
He's not staying here.
他不在这儿
Well, he was staying here last night, in this room.
他昨晚也是住这间房♥
Well, he's not here anymore.
他不会再出现在这里了
Stop.
住手
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
I know you know what I'm doing.
我知道你懂的
What are you doing?
那你要干什么
Please leave.
你走吧
You were better in my memory.
我还是喜欢记忆中的你
You are not coming into this house. Get out of here.
你不能进来 出去
Mom, wait. That guy is a friend.
妈 等等 那是我朋友
A friend, really?
朋友 真的吗
Because that is an FBI agent.
那位是联调局探员
Your friend brought an FBI agent here to talk to you.
你朋友竟然带了位联调局探员来见你
Is she really an FBI agent?
她真的是联调局探员吗
Rhonda Lashever.
朗达·拉什维尔
Come on, Letty. Open the door.
莱蒂 开门吧
If you want custody of your son on Monday,
要是周一你想获得儿子的抚养权
you will let us in.
就让我们进去
You really should've led with that tidbit.
你应该也和那小婊♥子♥睡过吧
I would've let you in 10 minutes ago.
我十分钟前就该让你进来
Who wants sandwiches?
谁要吃三明治
No mayo on mine, thanks.
我的不要蛋黄酱 谢谢
None for me.
我不喝
Calcium's good for the bones. Not mine.
钙利于骨骼生长 但对我没用
Well, it's your osteoporosis.
你骨质疏松而已
If the lady doesn't have to have milk,
要是阿姨可以不喝牛奶
I shouldn't have to have milk.
那我也可以不用喝了
That makes sense.
有道理
You still have to have milk.
你还是得喝牛奶
Come on, Jacob. Let's go eat outside.
来 雅各布 我们出去吃吧
Bye, Jacob.
再见 雅各布
So, what, you turn yourself in?
为什么要自投罗网
I got caught.
我被抓了
Went in to quit, they were waiting for me.
我去辞职 他们在那里守着
Got fired, actually.
其实是被炒鱿鱼了
Got fired.
炒鱿鱼
Thank you for clarifying.
谢谢纠正
Your former parole officer, here...
你的前假释官
Come here.
过来
So, your former parole officer, here,
你的前假释官
starts telling us about one of his former parolees,
告诉我们 他之前有个假释犯
says he is the smartest he ever worked with.
夸他聪明绝顶
Unconventional, real sharp thinker,
他说这个人极不寻常 相当精明而犀利
wears wigs, that she...
有知识有文化 而这个她...
And the she is you,
如果你还没明白
Ms. Raines, in case you weren't following...
说的当然就是你 雷恩斯女士...
Had something to do with the $100,000
和那十万块钱有关系
he had rolled up in a duffel bag
就是他藏进布包
full of cheap sweaters.
裹在一堆便宜衣服里的那笔钱
You said something about helping me getting custody of Jacob?
你好像说过是来谈帮我获得雅各布的监护权的
They will also expunge your entire criminal record.
他们还能清除你之前的全部犯罪记录
You'll be able to...
以后你就可以...
Then he starts talking about
然后他又聊到了别的话题
this suave Latin guy
就是关于一个绅士范的拉丁帅哥
that's hanging around with this woman.
和这位女士的浪漫故事
Said he was real mysterious.
还说这个帅哥非常神秘
Ding.
突然灵光一闪
I... I don't know.
我似乎感觉到什么
Something about the wigs
就是从这个天才女性
and the mysterious Latin guy...
和神秘的拉丁帅哥的交往中感悟到的
I just had a hunch that he might be a guy
某种预感 他很可能就是
we've been looking for for a very long time...
我们一直以来苦苦寻找的某个人...
A guy named Javier.
一个叫做哈维尔的人
What did you mean when you said
你能直接说说
you can help me get custody of my son?
帮我拿到我儿子的监护权的事吗
Finally, as you may have guessed by now,
你可能已经猜到了
your parole officer said that you, Ms. Raines,
你的假释官最终说到了正题 你 雷恩斯女士
under the right circumstances,
可以在适当的情况下
might be willing to help me locate this man.
帮助我们找到这个男人
Well, he was wrong.
我只能说 他想错了
That's interesting.
是吗 这倒有意思了
I'm hoping that's not the case, because, of course,
我觉得还是他想对了的好 原因很简单
if your current circumstances
如果你能在目前的处境下
do produce that willingness,
乐于帮我们解决问题
it sure would minimize the hailstorm of iced shit
我们就能帮你拦下
that's about to come raining down on you.
一坨坨冲你身上砸过去的臭狗屎
Just so you know, the way you talk
按你刚才说话的路数
makes you sound like an asshole.
你摆明了就是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an FBI agent, Ms. Raines.
我是联邦探员 雷恩斯女士
I think you will find it easier to deal with me
我认为你得先改改你的脾气
if you change your attitude.
然后咱们才能继续谈下去
Or you could change your personality. Letty.
你干嘛不干脆先混出个好人品 莱蒂
They will guarantee you get custody of Jacob,
他们保证让你拿到雅各布的监护权
and they'll wipe your entire record.
删除你的全部犯罪记录
They can use it to wipe their entire ass.
让记录和他们都见鬼去吧
You might be okay with selling someone out, but I'm not.
你没准很习惯靠出♥卖♥♥♥过活 可我不习惯
If I even knew who this guy was,
就算当初我知道他是谁也不会
which I don't.
何况我并不知道
Letty, I'm sorry.
莱蒂 我很抱歉
I'm sorry that I got caught, but this is a good deal.
很遗憾我被逮了 但眼下这个交易很划算
I mean, they will erase all of the shit from your past
我是说 他们能彻底洗干净你相当不堪的过去
that stops you from...
你的黑历史一直束缚你...
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表