剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
You know what would look good on you?
你知道自己配什么最好看吗
What's that?
配什么
Me.
我
Oh, that's beautiful. You should write Hallmark cards.
嘴可真甜 你怎么不去给贺曼公♥司♥写贺卡
Letty.
莱蒂
Hi, Lloyd.
嗨 劳埃德
Bathrooms... they're disgusting.
厕所里...真是恶心透了
I have two tables.
我还有两桌客人
You have three toilets.
你还要清理三个马桶
Just a minute.
稍等
All yours.
可以用了
Letty, right?
你叫莱蒂是吗
Right.
是
You want to earn your tip?
想挣点小费吗
How about we go back in there for a few minutes.
不如我们进去待几分钟
Oh, hell, yeah.
哦对 就这样
You junkie whore.
你真是个婊♥子♥
Lloyd...
劳埃德...
You belong in prison.
你就该待在监狱里
This asshole tried to force...
这个混♥蛋♥想要强迫我...
You're fired.
你被炒了
Get out.
滚出去
Thank you, Jesse.
多谢了 杰西
Think about it.
仔细想想看
Every day you do nothing but make choices.
每天 你都在做出选择
You choose to be exactly where you are,
你的选择造就了你
but ask yourself this...
但是扪心自问...
is the person you say you want to be
你说想要成为的样子
the person you're choosing to be?
是你选择成为的样子吗
Ask yourself, "Am I ch..."
问问自己 "是我选..."
Yeah?
说
Here's a twenty.
给你二十
You need change?
需要找零吗
On a $9 fare?
车费才九块
What does your heart tell you?
你还有没有良心
San Pellegrino with lime.
圣培露配青柠
What do I owe you?
我该给你多少
It's on the house.
这是免费的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for calling The Resort at Blue Crest.
感谢您致电蓝山度♥假♥区♥
How may I direct your call?
需要我帮您将电♥话♥转接到哪里
Room 316, please.
316号♥房♥间 谢谢
One moment, please.
请稍等片刻
Thank you for calling The Resort at Blue Crest.
感谢您致电蓝山度♥假♥区♥
How may I direct your call?
需要我帮您将电♥话♥转接到哪里
427, please.
427号♥房♥间 谢谢
Room 824, please. Thank you.
请转接824号♥房♥间 谢谢
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Room 1112, please.
1112号♥房♥间 谢谢
What? What room are you in?
什么事 你现在在哪个房♥间
1112. Get out of there.
1112号♥ 快点出来
A guest is coming back.
有位客人就要回来了
How much time do I have?
我还有多少时间
You might not have any. I got tied up giving directions
没有时间了 我被一对老夫妻缠住了
to that older couple.
正在给他们指路
Drink?
喝点什么
Scotch, if they have it.
苏格兰威士忌 如果他这有
Sit down, Chase.
坐吧 蔡斯
I understand you have a son.
我理解 你只有一个儿子
Tyler.
泰勒
He's eleven.
他才十一岁
From a previous...
和从前一样...
You will go out with your son
明早十点
tomorrow morning at 10:00.
你带着儿子一起出门
Buy some gas with a credit card. Go to Starbucks.
用信♥用♥卡♥加点油 然后去星巴克
Flirt with the barista.
和咖啡师调调情
Buy a hot chocolate for Tyler,
给泰勒买♥♥一杯热巧克力
peppermint mocha for yourself.
再给自己买♥♥杯薄荷摩卡
Well, th-they only have
呃 他们只在节假日
peppermint mochas during the holidays. S-So...
才卖♥♥薄荷摩卡 所以...
I don't care if it's a peppermint mocha, Chase...
蔡斯 是不是薄荷摩卡都无所谓
just something memorable. Okay. All right.
点特殊口味的能让服务员记住就行 好
Establish a record of you
要证明十点到中午这段时间
not being in your house between 10:00 and noon.
你和你儿子都不在家
Okay. Then what?
我知道了 接下来怎么办
Where does your wife usually shower?
你妻子一般在哪间房♥洗澡
In our bathroom upstairs.
在我们楼上的浴室里
As you step out of the shower,
你从浴缸里出来时
is there a sink right there?
旁边是不是有个洗手池
Yeah, a few feet away, maybe three feet.
是的 差不多有三英尺
Okay.
好的
You're going to find Daphne on the floor beside the sink,
到时候 你会发现妻子躺在洗手池边的地板上
neck broken like
看上去就像是她刚洗完澡出来
she slipped getting out of the shower.
不小心滑倒摔断了脖子
It happens all the time.
这种事很常见
Um, I think this is everything you asked for.
我觉得你要的东西全在这儿了
You think?
你觉得
Uh, th-the money,
你的报酬
photograph, address,
达芙妮的照片 我家的地址
and the key to the house.
还有我的家门钥匙
And a floor plan. Yes,
以及一份你家的楼层平面图 对
the floor plan, of course.
楼层平面图 当然了
So... are we good?
那...我们谈妥了吗
Are we good?
我们谈妥了吗
I-I just mean, is that all?
我只是想说 这些就够了吗
I haven't told you how you will help me.
我还没告诉你 届时你将如何协助我
Help you? No, no, no, I can't help.
协助你 不 不 不 我不能插手帮你
I need you to distract your wife
你得去转移你妻子的注意力
so I can get inside.
这样我就可以顺利潜进房♥子里
You will call her at exactly 10:15 AM
你早晨十点十五分打电♥话♥给她
and tell her you can't find your wallet.
告诉她你钱包找不到了
Do you have a bedside table? Yes.
你房♥间里有床头柜吗 有的
Good.
很好
You say you think you might have left your wallet there,
你就说你可能把钱包落在那儿了
would she please go check.
让她去找一找
That would get her upstairs,
那样她就会上楼
and I'll have time to get in.
然后我就有时间进入你们的房♥子
I should write this down. Don't write it down.
我应该把它写下来 不要写下来
Right. No, don't write.
行 不要写下来
No, no, no, right, like
不 不 不 我说的是“行”
I-I... I understand.
我-我...我理解你的意思了
Chase... after you walk out that door,
蔡斯...你走出那扇门之后
there is no going back.
就没有回头路了
I understand. Okay.
我明白 那就好
I have a lot to be proud of.
我有许多值得骄傲的事
Today I feel good.
今天我感觉很棒
I am glad to be alive.
我活得很愉悦
Whee!
嗷哟
I am in control of my life.
我掌控着自己的生活
I live by my positive choices.
我迈出的每一步都是正确的
I am the best me I can...
我是最好的自己...
Shit.
妈的
How's the job hunt going? I have a job.
你工作找得怎么样了 我有工作
You know that. Diner in Statesville?
你知道的 在斯泰茨维尔市做侍应生
Yeah. You got fired.
是啊 你已经被炒鱿鱼了
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
I went there to check on you.
我去了一趟 想看看你怎么样了
Wow. That's really sad.
真遗憾
I'm your parole officer.
我是你的假释官
It's almost two hours away.
已经过去差不多两个小时了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表