剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Where are you going? Home.
你去哪 回家
You don't have a home. A girl can dream.
你无家可归 爱幻想是女孩们的天性
I want to get a job, normal place to live
我想找一份工作 再找个像样的地方住下来
All the things.
杂七杂八的这些事
You come by the house with $1,000 in cash,
你带着一千美元现金过来
and I will let you spend the day with Jacob.
我就让你陪雅各布一天
I'll do it.
就这么定了
Smile.
笑一个
I got a call from your brother last week.
上周我接到你哥哥的电♥话♥
All he said was he was returning your call.
他只说会打回给你
I called him five years ago.
我上次给他打电♥话♥都是五年以前的事了
What's this? Heroin.
这是什么 海♥洛♥因♥
You're getting help.
我们在帮你
All you do is hurt people.
你只会伤害别人
That is all that you are capable of.
你只会这一件事
You can't stay here. You know that.
你不能住在这里 你也知道的
But I have nowhere to go.
但我无处可去了
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
I'll be back for you, Jacob. You hear me?
但我会为你回来的 雅各布 你听到了吗
You came.
你来了
You called.
因为你打给我了
And a cherry limeade.
再来一杯樱桃酸橙汁
Sure thing. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
I can't live in that town ever again.
我再也回不去那里了
So, one day you will get Jacob
总有一天你会和雅各布团聚
and live somewhere else.
一起在别处生活
At least he knows you love him, that you want him back.
至少他知道你爱他 想跟他母子重聚
He might not want me back.
他或许不想要我这个妈呢
Of course he does.
怎么会呢
Every child wants their parents.
所有的孩子都想父母在身边
Not every parent wants their child.
反而不是每个当父母的都想要孩子
I know.
深有体会
Me, too.
我也是
My father doesn't speak to me.
我爸不愿理我
My mother doesn't speak to me.
我妈也不愿理我
No one in my family speaks to me.
我们一家没有人在乎我的死活
Aren't we on the way to see your sister?
我们不是要去见你姐姐吗
She's the only one who speaks to me.
全家只剩她还在意我
Gary.
盖瑞
Cockfighting is animal abuse.
斗鸡属于虐待动物
You understand that, right?
你知道的 对吗
But Ma-ghellan...
是麦里盖拉...
But Magellan?
麦哲伦吗
He invented it. And he's Ma-ghellan.
他发明了斗鸡 人家大♥师♥叫麦里盖拉
Cockfighting has been around 6,000 years, Gary.
斗鸡已经有六千年历史了 盖瑞
That's what I'm saying.
我就这个意思
Magellan started his voyage in 1519.
而麦哲伦1519年才开始环球航行
He did witness a cockfight in 1521
他确实1521年在菲律宾
in the Philippines, where it's still legal.
观看了斗鸡 那儿斗鸡还合法
So maybe you should move there.
所以你也许可以移♥民♥去那里
But it's not legal in any of the 50 states,
可惜在美国的五十个州里 没有一个允许斗鸡
which is where you are.
而你正在这儿
North Carolina.
北卡罗来纳州
Bye, Gary.
再见 盖瑞
This looks nothing like me.
这画得一点也不像我
I look like Ginger Spice.
我看起来像姜汁辣妹
Who?
谁
From the Spice Girls.
辣妹里的一员
Oh, yeah, the, uh, red one.
哦对 那个红头发的
The hair color is priceless.
这发色真是无价之宝
Yeah, still, you can't wear that wig again.
是啊 但你不能再顶着它到处乱跑了
Bullshit, I can.
胡说 我当然要戴
I'm not throwing away an $8,000 wig.
我才不会扔掉一顶值八千美金的假发
You spent $8,000 on a wig?
你居然花了八千美金买♥♥了顶假发
No.
当然没有
Oh, I'm so sorry.
不好意思
Are you judging me for stealing a wig?
你是在指责我偷了假发吗
I guess so.
大概是吧
Amazing, considering what you do for a living,
不可思议 你也不想想自己是干嘛的
which we're not doing anymore.
虽然我们不会再做了
I'm sorry?
什么
No more dead bodies.
再也不杀人了
You know this is what I do.
你知道我是吃这碗饭的
If you don't want to be around it,
如果你不想和杀手作伴
why did you call me to pick you up?
为什么还打电♥话♥让我来接你
It actually kind of looks like you.
这画得倒挺像你的
Kind of.
是有点
But it could also be Mandy Patinkin in "The Princess Bride."
还有点像《公主新娘》里的曼迪尔·帕廷金
Who?
谁
Nice work.
做得好
What do you mean?
什么意思
With Gary.
盖瑞的事
What a piece of shit.
他真是个人♥渣♥
He definitely should be in prison,
他就该去蹲监狱的
if that's what you mean.
这是你的意思吗
Yep, right next to your Letty woman.
是啊 就该和你的莱蒂女士作伴
I'm not so sure about that.
这我不敢苟同
What makes you not sure?
为什么
You know...
你知道...
I've been doing this a long time, Todd...
我做一行很久了 托德...
Lot longer than you.
比你久多了
And yet I'm your boss.
但我还是你的上司
Why are you so obsessed with her?
你为什么总揪着她不放
Why am I so obsessed with her?
我为什么总揪着她不放
She hasn't shown up to a check-in in weeks,
她已经好几周没来签到了
yet you keep giving her a free pass.
你还一直给她亮绿灯
Oh, that's not true.
不 不是这样的
I saw her last week, then I rescheduled Saturday.
上周我见过她 然后我重新安排了周六的会面
Rescheduling is not a thing.
没有重新安排这回事
It's a thing.
我确实这么做了
I rescheduled Letty for this morning.
我重新安排她今天早上来见我
Uh, she hasn't shown up yet.
那她还是没出现
Uh, I was just about to call her.
我正要打电♥话♥给她
That's why I have a phone in my hand.
所以我手上拿着听筒
But now I'm talking to you instead.
却被你打扰了
If you don't find her and
如果你在二十四小时内
send her back to jail in the next 24 hours,
没找到她 并把她送回监狱
you're fired.
你就被炒了
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
I can definitely do that.
我当然可以
Such a prick!
真是个小人
Excuse me?
你说什么
Nothing.
没什么
Great.
很好
Again, awesome work with Gary.
重申一次 盖瑞的事你处理得很好
You are really good when you want to be.
你想好好干就能干好
Even when I take a wrong turn,
即使我误入歧途
I will find another path.
我也会找到生路
I live by my positive choices.
我迈出的每一步都是正确的
This is that same funeral home.
这就是那个殡仪馆
Yes.
是的
Your sister lives here.
你姐姐住在这里吗
No. She used to.
不 她曾经住在这里
Today, I feel good. So, what are...?
今天 我感觉很棒 那...
No. No. I told you, I am not...
不 不 我跟你说过 我不会...
I'm glad to be alive.
我感恩生命
Is there a dead body in this car? No.
这辆车里有尸体吗 没有
And you never have to kill anyone
你也从没被迫杀人
as long as I never have to listen
就像我根本不愿意再听
to this ridiculous app woman ever again.
这个滑稽的软件女没完没了地叨叨
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表