剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Right.
对
What do you think your boyfriend's doing
你现在在这忙的时候
while you're busy here?
你觉得你男朋友在干嘛
Playing "Madden."
玩"疯狂橄榄球"
He told you that?
他那么告诉你的吗
I made that mistake once.
我也曾犯下那种错误
Know where he was?
你知道当时他在哪儿吗
Dick deep in my bestie.
在我闺蜜的床上
Xander wouldn't do that.
桑德不会这样的
Yeah, but would your bestie?
那你的闺蜜呢
I can't just leave.
我不能就这样走了
I'm supposed to take Jacob to baseball.
我还要带雅各布去打棒球
I'll take him to baseball.
我会带他去的
You're not allowed to be around him.
你不可以跟他待在一起
Look, I'm sure Estelle told you that.
埃斯特尔肯定也跟你说过
But I'm his mom, and I love him.
我是他妈妈 我爱他
And Estelle made up that meth-head bullshit.
什么瘾君子 都是埃斯特尔胡说的
I mean, do I look like a meth head?
我看起来像个瘾君子吗
No.
不像
So you tell me, what's it gonna take
直说吧 你想要什么
to get you back on Xander's dick
才肯离开这里 去找桑德
before that skank gets there first?
晚了他就给贱女人勾走了
$80?
八十美元够不
Are those Jimmy Choos?
那是吉米·周的鞋子吗
No. Up!
不 向上
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's hard the first time.
第一次玩都会很难的
Yeah, it is hard. It's hard the second time, too.
对 真的难 第二次也很难
Oh, hey, mom.
嗨 妈妈
Hi.
嗨
I died.
我输了
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝
Come on, Jacob, let's go!
加油 雅各布 加油
Whoo! Come on, buddy, you got this!
哇 加油 兄弟 你真棒
I hate this game.
我讨厌这种比赛
Why doesn't he throw the ball so he can hit it?
为什么他不把球扔到对方能接到的地方
Don't they want to play?
他们不想一起玩吗
In... In... In soccer, we play.
踢足球的时候 每个人都参与
And why are the others just standing there?
为什么他们其他人只是站在那里
How is this a sport?
这怎能算是一项体育运动
In America, cheerleading is a sport.
在美国 啦啦队也是体育运动
Cheerleading takes athleticism and skill.
啦啦队结合了体育才能和技巧
Here we go!
加油
Ugh. Jacob! Bring it in.
噢 雅各布 进来
What has he done wrong?
他做错了什么
Hey, it's okay!
嘿 没事的
Let's go! Run it in! Run it in! Run it in! Come on.
快 跑进来 跑进来 快点
Boo!
没意思
Boo!
没意思
Sorry, kid.
抱歉 孩子
Whatever.
没事
I know you wanna impress your guests.
我知道你想在你的客人面前好好表现
But what's worse... Them seeing you not play,
不过 不论是让他们看着你离场
or them seeing you choke again?
还是看着你再输一次 都很糟糕
Who are those guys, anyway?
对了 那些人是谁
Just friends.
朋友而已
From where?
哪里来的
Uh, life.
生活中认识的
Jacob, who are those people?
雅各布 那些人到底是谁
She told me not to tell you.
她让我别告诉你
What the heck does that mean?
到底什么意思
She knows people like you freak out
她知道你们这些人 一遇到像她那样的人
when they meet somebody like her.
肯定会吓坏的
Like who? She's my aunt.
什么人 她是我阿姨
I've met aunts before.
阿姨我都见过
But she's a model. A model?
但她是模特儿 模特儿
She's super famous.
她非常出名
She's hot, but I've never seen her before.
她很漂亮 但我没见过她
Yeah, you have.
其实你见过
No, I... I know models.
不 我... 模特儿我都知道
You play "Grand Theft Auto," Right?
你玩侠盗猎车手的吧
Yeah.
对
Well, they designed all the prostitutes after her.
里面的妓♥女♥都以她为原型
They're looking over here.
他们一直看着这边
Why are they looking over here?
他们为什么要一直看着这边
They're watching the game.
他们在看比赛
He's staring right at me.
他在盯着我看
If that guy knows about the restraining order,
要是那家伙知道限制令的事
I'm screwed.
我就死定了
Shit.
该死
Who's the guy?
那家伙是谁
Her gardener. What?
她的园丁 什么
She takes him everywhere.
她去哪都会带着他
That's what rich people do.
有钱人都这样的
Now you're shitting me. No, I'm not.
你在吹牛吧 我没有
Do you know any rich people?
你认识有钱人吗
I guess not.
那倒没有
Well, that's what they do.
其实 他们都这样的
Hey, Aunt Becky.
嗨 贝姬阿姨
Time to go, kiddo.
是时候走了 小宝贝
It's, uh...
这...
It's... It's the third inning!
这... 这才第三局
Congratulations. You did it!
恭喜啊 你成功了
I didn't know if you had it in you,
我都不知道你还有这能耐
but you actually did it, Todd.
但你真的做到了 托德
You took my office. Good for you.
你抢走了我的办公室 真行啊
I knew you wouldn't need it anymore,
我知道你不再需要这办公室了
and it's just so great.
这多好啊
Rashida was gonna bring you your stuff.
阿什达刚把你的东西拿过来了
You're right. I don't need an office.
你说得对 我不需要办公室了
Because I quit.
因为我要辞职
You can't quit.
你不可以辞职
Anybody can quit anything, Todd.
托德 每个人都有辞职的自♥由♥
No.
不
You can't quit, because you were already fired.
你不可以辞职 因为你已经被开除了
Was I?
是吗
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
I'm positive.
我十分肯定
I think I would know if I was fired.
我还能不知道自己被开除吗
You were definitely fired.
你真的是给开除了
Eh... I'm not so sure.
嗯... 我不太相信
Did anyone hear me being fired?
有人听说我被开除了吗
Fine. I'm firing you now.
行 我现在就要开除你
You can't fire someone who's already quit.
你不可以开除一个已经辞职的人
This is the kind of bad management
这种管理不善
that made me want to quit to begin with.
让我一开始就想要辞职
Don't worry, Todd.
别担心 托德
I'll be honest with my exit paperwork.
我会老老实实办好离职手续的
You'll get all the support you need.
你需要的支持我都会给你
Christian Woodhill?
克里斯蒂安·伍德希尔
Who's asking?
谁在叫我
We're going to assume you know how this works.
接下来的流程你应该都懂了吧
What do you want to eat?
你想吃什么
We're almost at the ordering thing.
我们要叫东西吃了
Jacob, what's the deal?
雅各布 你怎么啦
Jacob, you are way too into your phone.
雅各布 你只顾着玩手♥机♥
What are you doing?! Nothing.
你干什么 没什么
I just need to know what you want to eat.
我只是想知道你要吃什么
I'm not hungry! You have to eat.
我不饿 你得吃东西
I only have to eat when I'm hungry.
只有饿的时候才要吃东西
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表