剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
You have to get a job, Letty,
莱蒂 你得找份工作
either that or I sign you
不然 我就送你去参加
up for some super fun community service.
一些超级有趣的社区服务
Hard pass. Are we done?
那就这样吧 说完了吗
No. I've answered all the questions.
没有 你问的我都回答了
It's almost 7:30.
现在都快七点半了
Don't you have to be home for dinner or something?
你不用回家吃晚饭什么的吗
I'm divorced.
我已经离婚了
So, you like to work late to fill the void?
你想通过努力工作来填补空虚吗
And it helps with the whole sober thing.
而且它能让我保持清醒
How's that going for you?
你那份工作是怎么回事
One week. That's great!
坚持了一个星期 真是太棒了
Celebration-worthy.
可喜可贺
Right? We should totally go get wasted.
是吗 我们真该出去喝个酩酊大醉
Do you have plans tonight?
你今晚有安排吗
Are you asking me out?
你是在约我出去吗
No. I'm asking if you have plans tonight.
不是 我只是单纯问你今晚要做什么
You're the weirdest P.O. I've ever had.
你是我碰到过的最奇怪的假释官
Thank you.
过奖了
Are you like this with Gary?
你也这么跟加里谈话吗
How do you know Gary? I met him outside.
你是怎么知道加里的 我在外面碰到他了
He was peeing next to the front door.
他当时就在大门口的旁边撒尿
No, I'm not like this with Gary.
不 我对加里不这样
Gary is an idiot.
加里就是个白♥痴♥
All Gary has to do is
他不去斗鸡
not host cockfights. That's all he ever does.
我就谢天谢地了 他成天就是斗鸡
He will spend most of his life in jail because of this.
他会因此蹲大半辈子监狱
I see people like Gary all day long,
我每天都能看到加里这样
people who deserve to be in this building.
活该待在这里的人
But you're smart.
但你很聪明
You're young. You're...
你那么年轻 你...
Why are you here?
你为什么会在这
Why are you?
你呢
I'm not young and beautiful.
我又老又丑
You were a professor.
你是个教授
Yeah.
对
So, you screwed something up.
你
For sure.
毫无疑问
What's that called?
那幅画叫什么
"Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog." You like it?
雾海上的流浪者 你喜欢它
I like how scared shitless that guy is.
我喜欢他被吓坏了的样子
How do you know he's scared? You can't even see his face.
你怎么知道他在害怕 你甚至看不见他的脸
If you saw somebody on the side of the road,
如果你看见某人站在路旁
broke down or in an accident or whatever,
车子抛锚 发生事故之类的
would you pull over and help?
你会停下车去帮忙吗
Did you see somebody who needed help?
你知道有人陷入麻烦了吗
Maybe.
可能吧
Did you help them?
你伸出援手了吗
No.
没
Do you feel guilty about it?
你觉得内疚吗
Not really.
不
I don't see the world like you do, Christian.
克里斯蒂安 我眼中的世界和你不一样
How do you see it?
你怎么看这世界
Like that asshole.
我跟画里那混♥蛋♥一样
It's me.
是我
No, I'm not drunk.
不 我没喝醉
Will you just try to listen to what I have to say?
你就不能好好听我说几句话吗
No!
不
Could you try to be a human being for just a second?
你能不能有点人性 哪怕只有一秒
I'm not trying to...
我没想...
No!
不
No, Mom, I...
不 妈妈 我...
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Oh, I...
我...
And if you open another one,
你要是再开一瓶
you're gonna pour that down the drain,
就得再倒一次
you stupid...
你这个蠢货...
I am the best me I can be.
我是最好的我
Where are you, Nate?
纳特 你在哪
Nate? I left something in one of the rooms,
纳特 我在一间房♥里掉了点东西
and I lost the master key card.
而且我丢了万能房♥卡
Call me as soon as you get this. It's an emergency.
收到速回电♥话♥ 有紧急情况
You will go out with your son tomorrow morning at 10:00.
明早十点你带着儿子一起出门
You're going to find Daphne on the floor beside the sink,
你会发现达芙妮就像不小心摔断了脖子一样
neck broken like she slipped. It happens all the time.
躺在水池边 这种事很常见
Your husband has hired a man to kill you.
你丈夫雇了个人去杀你
You.
你
Are you wearing sandals? You're on the list!
你穿的这是凉鞋吗 你在名单上
How's your night going? It's good.
今晚过得怎样 不错
Name? Oh, I'm not on anybody's list.
名字 噢 我不在邀请名单上
I'm bringing my own party.
我自己来玩的
We're full tonight.
今晚人满了
Look, here's 50 bucks.
给你五十块
Fine.
好吧
Here's $100.
一百
To have fun for the first time#
# 第一次感到快乐 #
Since you put me down
# 自从你令我失望 #
Now it seems you want me
# 现在你又想要我 #
To come back to you
# 重回你身旁 #
Just what makes you think
# 什么让你认为 #
I'd be such a fool
# 我会那么傻 #
Give it up, baby
# 放弃吧 亲爱的 #
I'm tired of playing your game
# 我早已倦于你的闹剧 #
Because tonight, tonight
# 因为今夜 今夜 #
Baby, it'll be all right
# 一切都会变好 #
Because tonight, tonight
# 因为今夜 今夜 #
I finally forgot your name
# 我终于忘了你的名字 #
I used to do...
# 以前我 #
Hey, can I get a...
嘿 能给我...
Excuse me. Hey.
不好意思 嘿
I almost forgot what it was like
# 我已经快忘记 #
To really, really feel
# 如何真正感受到 #
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Another beer?
再来杯啤酒
Why don't you ask the lady what she wants?
为什么不问问这位女士她想要什么
I didn't know she was with you.
我不知道她和你一起的
She isn't.
她不是
Still, deserves a drink
不过 也理应在这些冰盖融化之前
before the ice caps melt, don't you think?
得到一杯喝的 你觉得呢
Shot of vodka.
来一杯伏特加
You got it.
没问题
That's why I'm here to tell you
# 所以我过来告诉你 #
You're a lifesaver.
你真是我的救星
I'm trying to play your game
# 我在尝试和你周♥旋♥ #
Just do what I can.
举手之劳而已
Because tonight, tonight
# 因为今晚 今晚 #
I'm Letty.
我叫莱蒂
Javier.
我是哈维尔
"Letty" Is short for?
莱蒂是什么的昵称
Leticia.
莱蒂西亚
Leticia. I know. It's awful.
莱蒂西亚 我知道 这名字很糟
You don't hear it every day.
不是很常见的名字
Oh, I got these. Get out of here.
我来付吧 没门
What do I owe you?
多少钱
These are on me. Sorry for the wait.
这些我请客 抱歉让你们久等了
Cheers.
干杯
You're gonna find I won't be at home,
# 你会发现我不在家 #
yeah,
# 是的 #
Had me on a yo-yo
# 让我的心摇摆不定 #
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表