剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I'm Letty. Javier.
我是莱蒂 哈维尔
There's a man coming here to kill you.
有人要来杀你
You're not an English teacher. No.
你不是英语老师 不是
You work for me now.
你现在要为我办事了
I'm not your... Prisoner!
我不是你的... 囚犯
I need you to be my wife.
我要你做我的妻子
Is that your husband?
那是你丈夫吗
Uh-huh.
是的
He's talking to my husband.
他在和我的丈夫讲话
You don't have to kill him. I do.
你不必非要杀了他吧 必要
Right now. Let's get out of here.
现在 让我们离开这里
Bill?
比尔
Robin, wait.
罗宾 别过去
We have to put the bodies in the trunk.
我们要把尸体放到后备箱里
I know that it's okay to ask for help.
我知道寻求帮助并不可耻
I am calm in the face of conflict.
我可以冷静地面对冲突
I know that my path has been unique,
我知道我的路独一无二
and I am grateful for that.
对此我心怀感恩
Is this a friend of yours?
这是你的朋友吗
Who? I am right where I need to be right now.
谁 此刻我正站在自己选择的道路上
This woman who talks to you.
跟你说话的这个女人
In a way. She's an app.
这么说吧 她是个手♥机♥应用
I am the creator of my own reality.
我执掌自己的命运
How does she know you so well?
她怎么这么懂你
I don't blame others for where I am.
下场如何都怪不得别人
I had nothing to do with this.
这与我无关
You are riding in a car with three people,
你正同三个人乘一辆车
and two of them are in the trunk.
其中两个躺在后备箱里
I didn't kill them.
人又不是我杀的
I choose to be the type of person...
我选择成为一个...
I only killed one of them.
我只杀了其中一个
She was your fault, and you helped me.
她是因你而死的
Put both of them in the trunk.
既然你帮我把尸体塞进了后备箱
So you will help me take them out of the trunk.
就要帮我把他们也处理掉
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不行
You're not smoking in this car.
你不能在车里抽烟
Then let me out of this car.
那你放我下车
You don't need me here! You don't need my help!
你根本不需要我的帮助
Why can't you let me leave, and we're done?
为什么偏不放我走 我们就此一刀两断
To be crystal clear, I do need you here.
我们把话说明白 我确实需要你
I need your silence.
我也要你安安静静的
I need you in my sight until it's done.
在事情彻底了结前 都不许离开我的视线
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
你明不明白
Sure.
明白了
So, what?
现在怎么办
You're gonna just dump them in a river or something?
你要把他们直接扔进河里还是怎样
Or something.
后者
Something where?
后者是哪里
Charleston.
查尔斯顿
Charleston.
查尔斯顿
Charleston's very far away.
查尔斯顿离这很远
6 hours. 5 1/2 if we make good time.
六小时车程 开快车的话五个半小时
We'll need to find a charging station.
我们得找一个加油站
We will find a charging station.
我们会找到加油站的
I think that the touchscreen has a program.
这辆车的触控系统有一个程序
That tells you where they are.
可以标示出加油站的位置
Great. Shit.
很好 好个屁
We can't use it.
根本用不了
They disabled the nav system.
他们关闭了导航系统
So that they cannot track the car.
这样别人就追踪不到这辆车了
Awesome.
真棒
It's fine. There are apps.
没关系 还有手♥机♥应用
Like your friend,
跟你那位"朋友"一样
but for charging stations.
不过是用来找加油站的
We'll download an app.
我们要下载一个
What's in Charles...
查尔斯顿有...
Never mind. I don't even want to know.
算了 我不想知道
Good.
很好
I wasn't gonna tell you.
我也不想告诉你
And then I can go?
完事后我就能走了吗
Yes.
是的
Okay, so in standard mode,
在标准模式下
an 80% charge gets us 216 miles.
80%的油量可以行驶216英里
How many miles do we have left?
我们还能走多远
153.
153英里
And it's... 322 miles to Charleston, so...
离查尔斯顿还有322英里 所以...
Yeah.
是啊
I thought you dropped out of high school.
我以为你高中就辍学了
I did.
没错
I did the sats later.
但我之后又考了SAT
Like four years ago.
大概四年前
A practice one at a Barnes & Noble one day.
我在邦诺书店里考了一门
I did pretty well.
还考得挺不错的
But not at math.
肯定不是数学
No, asshole. Not in math.
没错 混♥蛋♥ 不是数学
In English.
是英语
So if you ever want lessons, let me know.
如果你想补英语课就给我讲
Did you find a charging station?
你找到加油站了吗
No.
没有
I was downloading the app, and I just lost service.
我正在下载应用 但是信♥号♥♥断了
Holy shit. What?
我的天呐 什么
There's a thing called ludicrous mode.
这车居然还有"荒唐加速模式"
You are not touching anything in this car.
你不准碰这辆车
Can I... No.
我能不能... 不能
Have you hosted or gambled on cock fights.
你这周有没有组织或投♥注♥
At any point this week?
斗鸡赌博
Simple, Gary... All you have to do
很简单 盖瑞
to stay out of jail for the rest of your life,
你下半辈子不想再进监狱的话
is not go near cock fights.
就不要再去斗鸡
Yes.
是
Yes, you understand, or yes, you've gambled on cock fights?
"是 我明白了" 还是 "是 我斗鸡了"
What?
什么
Get out of here, Gary.
赶紧出去 盖瑞
Hi, Letty...
嗨 莱蒂...
Your call has been forwarded,
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
to an automatic voice message system.
已转至语♥音♥信箱
Christian.
克里斯蒂安
Yes, Todd.
什么事 托德
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Your office is so great.
你的办公室真棒
Ah! Thank you.
谢谢你
Every time.
客气什么
Been this way for six years.
毕竟我已经工作六年了
Except for Jacinda in accounting,
除了会计部的杰辛达
you've been here the longest.
你就是最老的员工了
A lot of turnover.
这份工作流动率很高
Hope that changes. I'm trying to make that change.
希望能有所改变 我也一直在努力
Yeah. I got your manifesto.
是啊 我收到你的声明了
Oh, good.
很好
It's around here somewhere.
它就在这
Still, you deserve the biggest office.
你就应该有这么大的办公室
You could run laps in here.
你都可以在这跑圈了
What can I do for you, Todd?
托德 你到底有什么事
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
I was just, um...
我只是...
Aren't you supposed to be in a check-in right now?
你现在不应该正在为某人签到吗
No. It says at 11:30,
不 上面写着十一点半
You've got a check-in with Leticia Raines.
莱蒂西亚·雷恩斯要过来跟你签到
I saw Letty this morning.
我今天早上见过莱蒂了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表