剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
She has nothing to do with who you are.
你变成什么样都跟她无关
Thanks for doing this.
多谢你帮忙
I'm driving down to Ava's anyway.
我正好要去见埃娃的
Oh, it's a huge help.
这可帮了大忙
It's fine.
没事的
Did my brother call again?
我哥哥有打电♥话♥给你吗
Since yesterday? No.
昨天之后吗 没有
So he's called three times?
所以他一共打了三次
Yeah.
是的
You think Ava knows what's up?
你觉得埃娃知道些什么吗
She does.
一定的
She says she needs to talk to me in person.
她说她要和我面谈
Think they found out?
你觉得他们发现了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Jesus.
该死
Yeah.
是啊
Who's that?
那是谁
A friend.
一个朋友
You've been single as long as I've known you.
自从我认识你 你就一直独来独往
I am still single.
我现在也是
Bullshit.
胡说
Not bullshit.
没有胡说
I want to meet her.
我想见见她
You're not meeting her.
你还是别见了
Why?
为什么
Because... she's a hooker.
因为... 她是个妓♥女♥
Are you shitting me?
你在玩我吗
No.
没有
You're about to drive my daughters two hours with a...
你要让我的女儿在两小时车程里和那个...
Silk. She's not a hooker.
尔克 她不是妓♥女♥
Your daughters are safe, okay?
你的女儿很安全 好吗
But you're not meeting her.
但是你还是不能见她
Hey
嗨
Hey, Uncle!
嗨 叔叔
You guys ready? Yeah.
你们准备好了吗 好啦
Let's go. Okay. Awesome.
我们走吧 好啊 真棒
Bye, Dad. All right, bye.
再见 爸爸 好吧 再见
So, how long have you guys been dating?
你们俩约会多久了
We're not dating.
我们没有在约会
Then what are you doing?
那你们俩怎么在一起
Of course we're dating.
我们的确是在谈恋爱
Your uncle's just afraid of commitment.
只是你们的叔叔害怕作承诺而已
That's what Mom says.
妈妈也是这样说的
Dani, wait. We need to take another one.
达尼 我们要再拍一张
Better.
好看些了
Now she's using another app
她现在要用另一个软件
to make us look skinnier, smoother, and whiter.
给我们瘦脸 磨皮 增白
Not whiter.
不要增白
Jesus, Dani, I'm not racist against us.
天啊 达尼 我没有在搞种族歧视
Has he cooked for you?
他会给你做饭吗
Not yet.
还没
You're a private chef, Uncle Jav.
哈维尔叔叔 你可是名私厨
You should make her dinner.
你要亲自为她准备晚餐的
A private chef?
私厨
What did you guys talk about on your first date
你们第一次约会的时候不说这些
if you didn't talk about all of this stuff?
还会说些什么
Letty's a... high-school English teacher.
莱蒂... 是位高中英语老师
No, I'm not. I'm a writer.
不是 我是位作家
Yeah, but you teach to make money.
对的 教人家怎么赚钱
No, I used to teach. Not anymore.
之前是教这个的 现在不是了
So, what do you do for money?
那你怎么谋生
I work for Instagram.
我在Instagram工作
Seriously?
真的吗
I delete all the nude selfies.
所有裸体自♥拍♥都是我删掉的
Wait, did you see mine?
慢着 你看到我的吗
I did.
看到了
Reminiscin'-in' on our time of innocence
# 追忆那段天真无邪的时光 #
When we drank the Hennessy
# 喝着轩尼诗酒 #
Ate on lamb and venison
# 吃着羊肉和鹿肉 #
Oh, you such a dirty girl
# 噢 你这风流女孩 #
The world won't let you be yourself
# 世界不会任你自♥由♥不羁 #
I won't accept nothin' else
# 除此之外皆不可接受 #
I be havin' none of that
# 我完全忍♥受不了 #
You be takin' all of this
# 你对我的谴责 #
Pleasure come from punishment
# 快♥感♥总会伴随谴责 #
Your
# 你 #
threshold astonishin'
# 如此性感诱人 #
I think I'm in love again
# 让我再次坠入爱河 #
Found my perfect drug again
# 犹如重获灵丹妙药 #
Feel better than heroin
# 比海♥洛♥因♥强得多 #
You love my alpha arrogance
# 你拜倒于我的雄风之下 #
2 Live Crew the narrative
# 2 Live Crew 所描述的 #
There it is
# 就是这样 #
I put that dick in her mouth all day
# 一整天 我与她干柴烈火 #
She got that dick in her mouth
# 她与我缠绵不休 #
All day
# 一整天 #
Mom doesn't work on Mondays.
妈妈周一不上班
I know. We're dropping Letty off.
我知道 莱蒂在这下车
But Mom's obviously gonna want to meet Letty.
但妈妈肯定很想见见莱蒂
Mom doesn't know about Letty.
妈妈不认识莱蒂
Mom and I have to talk about something.
我和妈妈还有事情要谈
I'll be back tonight.
今晚我会回来的
Ask for Susan at the front desk.
去前台找苏珊
The room is under my name. Great.
房♥间是用我的名字登记的 太好了
Can I talk to you for a second?
我可以跟你聊一会儿吗
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
What?
什么
You said the room was in your name.
你说房♥间是用我的名字登记的
I don't know your last name.
但我不知道你姓什么
I'm serious. I know. You're right.
认真的 我知道 你说得没错
Pereira.
我叫佩雷拉
Perlayla.
破累拉
Pereira.
佩雷拉
Pereira.
佩雷拉
That's it. Javier Pereira.
对了 哈维尔·佩雷拉
And your sister's name is Ava.
你的姐姐叫埃娃
Yes.
对
Okay. She got us a suite.
行 她给我们准备了一间套房♥
Score.
真棒
Don't score.
别偷东西
Don't kill.
别杀人
I'll tell you what else...
我跟你说...
Ava is such a wonderful boss.
埃娃是一个超级好老板
She's pretty, but she also turned this place totally around
她不仅人长得漂亮 还在三年之内
in less than three years,
把这里经营得风生水起
and now we're number two on Trip Advisor.
如今我们在猫途鹰的榜单中排名第二
Number two is almost better than number one.
能得第二马上就超过第一了
Almost!
是当然
Ava lets me respond to all the comments,
埃娃让我回复上面所有的评论
and I just love her brother Javi-eh.
我超喜欢她弟弟哈维尔
Ava puts him up here whenever he's in town visiting.
每次他来 埃娃总会让他住在这里
How exciting that he has you here with him.
你跟他一起住在这里 真是太神奇了
Usually he's alone.
通常他都是自己一个
So am I.
我也是
Oh, looks like we have a fax for you.
你好像有份传真
A fax?
传真
Yes, I'm just gonna print this.
对 我正把它打印出来
I don't understand.
我不明白
A fax just came in for you.
刚刚收到一份传真 是给你的
You still have a fax machine?
你们这里还有传真机
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表