剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
We don't need help.
不必了
I know you don't, but I'm still gonna help.
我知道 但我还是要帮你
See? I'm not so bad at this.
看到没 我技术不差
It's an easy puzzle.
这拼图很容易
They made it for drunk people.
专为醉鬼设计的
Swag I got from a cruise Rob took me on.
和罗布游船河时顺来的
How long are you gonna be mad at me?
你还要气我多久
I don't know.
不知道
Do you remember how many times I asked you that same question...
记得有多少次我问你那样的问题...
you gave me that same answer?
而你的回答总是一样
Yep.
记得
You two are so the same it's scary.
你们母子现在是如出一辙 太可怕了
Did you talk to Kyle yet?
你和基莱说了没
Not yet.
还没
You need a lawyer, Letty.
你需要律师 莱蒂
Okay?
好吗
Not just for you, for me.
不仅为你 还为我
And I love that boy.
我爱这孩子
I've cried for that boy, I sacrificed for that boy,
我为这孩子哭过 牺牲过
and I didn't do it all so that repulsive piece of human garbage
我做的一切 不是为了让这个人♥渣♥
could come in here and take him away from us.
能轻易地把孩子带走
I know you didn't. Well, that's what could happen.
我知道你不是 但他有可能带走孩子
I won't let that happen.
我不会让他得逞
Good.
好
Well, go.
去吧
Jesus.
上帝
Is the air-conditioning broken?
空调坏了吗
Oh, it sure is.
绝对坏了
It's like a damn heat wave.
热浪♥逼♥人啊
Don't tell me you think you still work here.
别以为你还在这里打工
No. I need to see Kyle.
没有 我要见基莱
Is he here?
他在吗
He's here, but so is Hurricane Tiffany.
他在 不过暴风蒂芙尼也在
The filter is further up there, Mitch.
过滤器在上一点的地方 米奇
Put your back into it.
好好干
How could you think for a second that people wouldn't find out?
你居然认为人家不会发现
You're on Grindr for Christ's sake.
你用的是基达 上帝
Would you keep it down? I am not on Grindr.
你小声点行吗 我没有用基达
Really? So there's some other dude who likes
是吗 所以现在我五英尺内
"Getting deep-dicked till he forgets his wife's name"
说着"更深点 让他爽到忘记老婆的名字"
standing five feet away from me right now?
不是我丈夫 是另有其人
Maybe it's Mitch.
也许那人是米奇
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 不是故意要打扰
You did, but it's fine. I got nothing left to say.
你打扰了 没事 我没话说了
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I need Kyle to make sure Sean doesn't get custody of Jacob.
我想请基莱阻止肖恩获得雅各布的监护权
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Yeah.
好运
Can you be my lawyer for this custody hearing?
你可以做我的律师参加监护权听证会吗
It's tomorrow. I'm sorry.
就在明天 不好意思
Letty, you... you know
莱蒂 你... 你知道
that I don't know shit about family law.
我对家庭法一窍不通
So? Open a book.
可以看书啊
Uh, my plate's kind of full right now.
我现在要应付很多事
You know this is everything.
这事十分重要
Can you please help me?
帮帮我吧
Yes. Okay, of course.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, uh, hey.
等等
Wear something an unemployed felon could actually afford.
到时穿些失业者能买♥♥得起的衣服
Yeah.
好的
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay?
什么事
Letty, I...
莱蒂 我...
I think that this whole thing with Sean might have started
和肖恩的事 也许因为我无意中
because I accidentally told Autumn
对奥特姆说
that the actor on this TV commercial was Jacob's dad,
广♥告♥里那个演员是雅各布的父亲
and I think that she told him, and then he...
然后她就告诉了他 然后他...
That's exactly what happened.
的确如此
Why didn't you say anything?
你为什么没吭声
I don't know.
不知道
It happened. Can't change it.
事已至此 无法改变
I know you have a lot going on.
你现在也有很多心烦事
I am so sorry.
很对不起
It's okay.
没事
No, it's not.
事情并不好
Well, hopefully it will be.
那就希望很快变好
Want to go shopping?
去购物吗
Yes.
好啊
Kyle said it has to look cheap, not ugly.
基莱说衣服要显得便宜 不是丑陋
I can't believe he's already dispensing fashion advice.
不敢相信他居然给你造型建议
Tiffany, he still loves you.
蒂芙尼 他依然爱你
He still wants to sleep with you.
他还是想上你的
Monogamy doesn't have to be what it always was.
一夫一妻制不必按照老样子的
Wrong. Monogamy is a word.
错 一夫一妻制是个词
It has a definition. You know what I mean.
它有固定含义 你明白我的意思
You might find you'd like an arrangement that's not so...
也许你会发现自己喜欢的方式没那么...
traditional.
传统
Not bad.
不错
Remove the lace.
不要蕾丝
You're seriously gonna steal that?
这你都偷
This is a charity store.
这里是慈善商店
Ugh, fine. What is wrong with you?
好吧 你什么毛病
Hey, dude.
晚上好
Hey. Is Jacob in his room?
你们好 雅各布在房♥间吗
Sort of.
算是吧
He's in his fort, which is in his room,
在他的城♥堡♥里 也算在房♥间里了
and which is the most badass fort, ever.
最牛的城♥堡♥
I helped, but not that much.
我参与了城♥堡♥的部分建造
Did you talk to Kyle?
和基莱说了没
Yeah, he'll be there.
说了 他答应了
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Thank you.
谢谢
That is the best fort I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最牛的城♥堡♥
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗
I'm reading.
我在读书
Just for a second.
就一会
"Where the Red Fern Grows."
"红色羊齿草的故乡"
I remember reading that book.
我记得我读过这书
This is my second time.
这是我第二次看了
Did it make you cry the first time?
第一次看时 你哭了没
No.
没有
Me neither.
我也没
Know what the best part is?
知道哪段最精彩吗
When the boy falls on the axe
当小男孩倒在斧头上
and a bubble of blood comes out of his mouth.
他的嘴角流出了血
Totally.
可不是
Are you nervous about going to court tomorrow?
明天去法♥院♥ 你紧张吗
I don't want to go.
我不想去
Me neither.
我也不想
I want everything to go back to normal.
我想一切回归正常
I didn't think you'd all start fighting
我认为不是因为我给他发信
just because I e-mailed him.
你们才开始争吵的
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没做错任何事
Why do you want to be my mom so bad?
为什么你那么想成为我的妈妈
Because I am your mom.
因为我就是你妈妈
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
But aren't you supposed to not lie to someone if you love them?
如果你爱一个人 难道不该对他诚实吗
You're right. I shouldn't have lied to you.
对 我不该对你撒谎
I'll never do it again.
以后再也不会了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表