剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, nice.
好棒
Rob wanted to come, and I got a sitter.
罗布想来 我找了个保姆
Can't stop, won't stop. Whoo!
不能停 停不下来
Get in on this.
一起来
Thanks.
谢谢
And you might as well start on my next one.
最好从下一轮开始
Keep production ahead of demand.
看到空杯就给我续上
Bourbon.
波旁酒
Thank you.
谢谢
The hell have you been?
你死哪儿去了
Oh. Hey.
嗨
I was, um... working late.
我... 加班到很晚
Yeah. I used to use that line, too.
是啊 我以前也会用这种借口
I'm sorry?
我很抱歉
Tiffany found your fine china.
蒂芙尼找到了你的海♥洛♥因♥
Don't worry. I pretended it was mine.
别担心 我假装那是我的
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay. Here's what's going to happen.
好的 接下来这么办
You're gonna follow me,
你跟着我
and we'll find a place and have a little chat.
我们找个地方聊聊
If you don't follow me, I will get on the deejay mike
如果你不来 我就上台找主持
and tell this entire room just how fine your china is.
告诉整屋的人你的海♥洛♥因♥纯度有多高
You know I will.
你知道我♥干♥得出来
Bullshit.
一派胡言
The mudroom floor.
储藏室地板
Shit.
靠
You're getting help. I'm fine.
我们在帮你 我没事
I only do the 100% pure shit,
我只吸纯度极高的那种
so it doesn't mess with your organs.
不会造成机体功能失调
It's almost, like, healthy.
那几乎是 健康毒品
Oh, my God, will you listen to yourself?
天哪 听听你自己都说了些什么
Look, I can handle this.
听着 这我能解决
The most famous of famous last words.
最后一句真是经典啊
But next time, you won't have
但下次 不会再有
a fellow junkie in the house to take the fall.
一个瘾君子给你做替罪羊了
Thanks for that.
那多谢了
I'm giving you the chance, dude, to not mess it up like I did.
哥们 我在给你机会 不要像我一样搞砸
I care about you, but I care about Tiffany more.
我关心你 但我更关心蒂芙尼
And I swear to God, if you don't get help immediately,
而且我发誓 如果你不马上戒毒
I will tell her everything.
我会把一切都告诉她
I will not let you destroy her life.
我不会让你毁了她的生活
But you threw it out. You... you covered for me.
但你说出来了 你... 你帮我打了掩护
Because I don't want to watch her world fall to pieces.
因为我不想看到她的世界分崩离析
My God, do you even see how good she is?
天哪 你看到她有多好了吗
Everything she's done for you?
看到她为你做的一切了吗
It happens so fast, Kyle.
基莱 这一切发生得太快了
I am living, breathing proof... barely breathing proof.
我是活生生的证明... 奄奄一息的证明
One minute, you're working late,
前一秒 你在加班
the next minute, your kid is taken away from you.
下一秒 你的孩子就被带走了
Yeah, your case.
是啊 你的事
What?
什么
Um... my friend, he...
我朋友 他...
What did he say?
他说了什么
He said you're fucked...
他说你毁了自己的人生...
See?
看到没
Living, breathing proof.
活生生的证明
I'm sorry.
对不起
You still have a job at my office.
你还能继续在我这工作
Oh, you're such an idiot.
你真是个笨蛋
We'll figure out something with Jacob, I promise.
我们会解决雅各布的问题的 我保证
I promise. We'll get Jacob.
我保证 我们会帮你夺回雅各布的
Trust me.
相信我
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Tiffany, listen to me.
蒂芙尼 听我说
Tiffany.
蒂芙尼
Whore.
你真是个婊♥子♥
Tiffany, I am so sorry.
蒂芙尼 真的很抱歉
It is not my fault that you turned out this way.
你变成这样可不能怪我
I never said it was.
我从没怪过你
I tried to help you, you fucking ungrateful bitch.
我试着帮你 你这个不知廉耻的贱♥人♥
All I did was introduce you to Sean '
因为你喜欢黑人
cause you like black guys.
我不过就是把你介绍给了肖恩
How was I supposed to know that he was gonna turn out
我怎么会知道他居然是
to be some meth-head porn-star freak
嗑药的色情怪胎
who was... You don't need to...
谁是... 你不需要...
I don't feel guilty for anything!
我没什么好愧疚的
Tiff, calm down. You stay out of this!
蒂芙 冷静 你滚一边去
All I asked you to do was one thing.
我只求你一件事
I asked you for one thing.
就这么一件
I didn't ask you for anything more because I know better.
我从没指望你做什么 因为我太了解你了
All I asked you to do was not fuck my husband.
我只求你不要睡我老公
I didn't fuck your husband.
我没睡你老公
Why? Why her?
为什么 为什么是她
Why him?
为什么是他
Tiff, what you saw was not...
蒂芙 不是你看到的...
I am not an idiot!
我又不傻
All you do is hurt people.
你只会伤害别人
That is all that you are capable of.
你只会这一件事
You don't belong in the world of normal people.
你根本不是正常人
I hope that you never get Jacob back.
希望雅各布永远不要回到你身边
I hope that you O.D. Somewhere and die.
希望你哪天嗑多致死
Why don't you just kill yourself?
你怎么不去自杀呢
Believe me, I've tried.
相信我 我试过
Well, try harder. Nobody likes a quitter.
那多试几次 没人喜欢半途而废的
What is wrong with you?
你有什么问题
Your whore daughter. Hey...
你的妓♥女♥女儿 嘿...
I'll knock your teeth in, you glittery cunt.
我要敲碎你的牙 碍眼的贱♥人♥
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You need to get out of here now!
你现在得离开这里
I tr...
我努力...
I tried to do the right thing.
我努力做正确的事
You always do.
你一直都是如此
What's wrong with me?
我到底怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Mom.
妈妈
Baby girl.
宝贝女儿
You break my heart.
你伤了我的心
Thank you for raising him.
感谢你养育他
I couldn't,
我被取消了做妈妈的资格
and you did, and I'm sorry.
而你接过了重担 我很抱歉
I, uh... I went over to Tiffany's to get your stuff.
我... 我去蒂芙尼家拿了你的东西
You did? Yeah, first thing this morning.
你去了吗 嗯 今天一大早去的
But I have nowhere to go.
但我没地方去了
I'm sorry it has to be this way, but you can't stay here.
我很抱歉 但你不能住在这里
You know that.
你也知道的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝
Your mama had a hard night.
你妈妈昨晚过得很不好
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
Yeah.
是啊
For how long?
走多久
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'll be back for you, Jacob. You hear me?
但我会为你回来的 雅各布 你听到了吗
I am in control of my life.
我掌控自己的生活
I live by my positive choices.
我迈出的每一步都是正确的
I am the best me I can be.
我尽力做到最好
You came.
你来了
You called.
因为你打给我了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表