剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
in the Dominican Republic,
多米尼加共和国的一个农场
and now they need oysters flown in from Maine?
现在他们想从缅因州空运牡蛎
Look, I need to get everything done before everyone arrives, so...
听着 我需要在人来齐前都弄好 所以...
He found this world-famous oyster supplier,
他找到了一个享誉全球的牡蛎供应商
but what's so crazy is
但是令人抓狂的是
that she randomly only does
制♥作♥牡蛎只是她的业余爱好
the oyster thing as a hobby.
偶尔为之
She's actually a lawyer.
她本职是位律师
Anyway, he had them flown in the cargo
总之 他把牡蛎放在某人的私人飞机里
of some guy's private jet.
空运回来了
Which, uh, players were they, again?
他们... 是运动员吗
Uh, I don't know.
不知道
Sports. Who cares?
体育 管他呢
Upton was one of them, right?
厄普顿也在 对吗
Upton and a couple of shortstops?
厄普顿还有几个游击手
Okay, stop!
够了
Everyone, stop.
所有人都别说了
I'm sorry, but I need to work.
我很抱歉 但我得干活
Everyone is arriving in 10 minutes, and I ha...
再过十分钟人就到齐了 我得...
Okay! Calm down.
好了 淡定
We're going.
我们这就走
Silk, can you help me with the dinner table?
希尔科 来帮我布置餐桌
Sure. Daniela, Sofia, help your uncle.
好的 丹妮拉 索菲亚 给舅舅帮忙
Uh, how?
怎么帮
Like this.
像这样
You just start helping.
干就行了
Thank you. Be right back.
谢谢 我马上回来
What?
怎么了
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
I'm playing along. No, you're not.
我在暖场啊 不 没有
You're screwing around with bullshit stories.
你那破故事糟透了
You're a private chef with absolutely no stories.
你是个没有故事的私人厨师
I'm trying to help you.
我在帮你
I'm about to see a lot of people I haven't seen in many years.
我今天要见的这些人已经很久没与我联♥系♥过了
I don't want it fucked up. This is my family, not yours.
我不想搞砸 这是我家 不是你家
Well, there are no lies in my family.
我家里没有谎言
They know I'm a thief.
他们都知道我是个小偷
Does your family know what you do?
你家人知道你是干什么的吗
Oh, and, P.S., if you can cook,
还有 你厨艺那么好
why bother with all that
为什么还要费心思
horrendous philanthropy shit?
去那个恶心的深网当什么"慈善家"
Because. Because?
因为 因为什么
Because when you tell different lies to different people,
因为你因人而异地撒谎
when something comes back to me through a third party,
当那些谎话再传回我耳朵里时
I know who's talking to who.
我得知道这是你跟谁说的谎
A third party? Yes.
再传回吗 是的
Seriously? Yes.
你认真的吗 是的
You don't do that?
你不这样做吗
No. Why not?
不 为什么
Because that would require time and energy
因为有那个时间和精力
better spent doing literally anything else.
还不如干点别的
Yeah, except when it's your family.
是 除非是你自己的家人
Think of a title for your book.
给你的书想个名字
What book?
什么书
You told the girls, who told my sister,
你告诉我侄女 她们又告诉我姐姐
you were a writer.
说你是个作家
I told them I work for Instagram.
我说我在Instagram工作
You told them you work for Instagram
你说你在Instagram工作
to support your true passion, which is writing.
是为了支持写作
Someone is going to ask you what the book is called.
肯定会有人问你书名的
You should think of a title now... I...
你现在应该想一个 我...
so you don't have to worry about it later.
这样你待会就不会慌了
I'm fine. I think on my feet.
我知道了 我在想了
Okay.
好的
"Mr. Hollywood."
好莱坞先生
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 什么
Just an idea.
给你一个灵感
For a title?
书名吗
Yeah, in case you can't think of one later.
是的 以防你待会什么都想不出来
I think... I think it's pretty good.
我觉... 我觉得挺好的
"Mr. Hollywood."
好莱坞先生
I-I need another Negroni.
我... 我还需要一杯内格罗尼酒
Mm. Yeah, no shit.
嗯 谁管你呢
Hi!
嗨
Oh, mijo!
哦 亲爱的
Mijo!
亲爱的
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Mijo.
儿子
Whoo!
哇哦
Carlos.
卡罗尔
Javier.
哈维尔
¿Si, Papa?
是的 爸爸
Aren't you going to introduce me to that white person?
你不打算把这位白人小姐介绍给我吗
Yeah, of course.
当然要介绍
Uh, Letty. Hi.
莱蒂 嗨
I'm sorry. This is Letty.
抱歉 这是莱蒂
She's, uh, my girlfriend.
她是... 我的女朋友
Hi.
嗨
Oh. Hi.
哦 嗨
Drunk already.
你的美让我沉醉
Charming.
非常迷人
We hear you're a writer.
听哈维尔说你是个作家
She's writing a book!
她正在写书呢
Writing is just a hobby.
写作只是我的爱好
You should never give up your passions.
你绝不能放弃自己的热情所在
What's the book about?
书是关于什么的
It's really more of a Word document at this point.
现在只是个底稿
What's the Word document about?
这个底稿是讲什么的
A guy who tries to cash in
一个想靠自己和瑞恩·高斯林的
on his resemblance to Ryan Gosling.
相似面貌而牟利的人
Ryan Gosling. Who is this?
瑞恩·高斯林 他是谁
Oh, he's very famous. Very famous.
他很有名的 大红人
Ryan Gosling is my celebrity free pass.
瑞恩·高斯林可是我的名人通行证
Your what?
你的什么
The one celebrity I'm allowed to sleep with
如果有机会
if the opportunity comes up.
我就要去睡的名人之一
What's wrong with you? Huh?
你什么情况 嗯
So, what's this guy's name,
那 这个长得像瑞恩·高斯林的家伙
the one who looks like Ryan Gosling?
叫什么
Lance. He works a hamburger place called White Castle.
兰斯 他在白色城♥堡♥汉堡店工作
Lance in a White Castle.
在白色城♥堡♥工作的兰斯
Can I read it? It's a work in progress.
我能拜读一下吗 我还没写完
Well, when you finish it, then?
那么 等你写完了行吗
It'll take a long time.
这可能要很长时间了
I have a really big job at Instagram.
我在Instagram还有一份很重要的工作
The Internet?
互联网产业
It's on the outskirts of the Internet, yeah.
是的 其实只是互联网的边缘地带
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I assist the local government.
我协助当地政♥府♥
I'm also on the outskirts.
也是在边缘地带
So mysterious. Thank you.
好神秘啊 谢谢你
Reminds me of your brother.
这让我想起了你的弟弟
When I first met him, I had no idea what he did,
我第一次遇见他时 完全不知道他是干嘛的
and then I found all his knives.
直到我发现了他所有的刀具
And then I realized he was a chef.
我才意识到他是个大厨
Speaking of. I need to get back to it.
说到这个 我得回去做饭了
Okay.
好的
Si.
是的
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嗨
You okay?
你还好吗
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表