剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
You're dressed.
你都穿好衣服了
Almost.
差不多吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna go back to my apartment,
我要回我的公♥寓♥了
get a shower there.
回去洗个澡
You can stay here while I'm gone.
我走了以后你可以待在这里
I need to let my dog out, get some papers graded.
我要放我的狗出去溜达 还要批改论文
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
Yeah.
好
I need a car.
我要叫辆车
Your car is waiting right here, ma'am, right here, right here.
车子在那边等候了 女士 那边
Let 619 know their car service
告诉619号♥房♥的客人他们的汽车服务
is running about five minutes late, okay?
要推迟五分钟了 明白吗
Five minutes.
五分钟
712 Hamlet Court.
去哈姆雷特公♥寓♥712号♥
I'm sorry, but I need you to speed.
抱歉 但我需要你开快点
Stop the car.
停车
I take you all the way.
我要载你到目的地的
I don't want you to take me all the way.
我不需要你载
See you in a little bit, honey.
迟点见 亲爱的
All right, let's get in the car. Let's go.
上车 我们出发咯
Hi.
你好
You're Daphne?
你是达芙妮吗
Yes. Do we know each other?
是的 我们见过吗
No, but there's a man coming here to kill you.
不认识 但有人要来杀你
I'm sorry... Look, I know this sounds crazy.
不好意思... 我知道这听起来很疯狂
A little bit. Who are you?
是有点 你是谁
Doesn't matter. His name is Javier.
这不重要 杀手叫哈维尔
Your husband hired him.
是你丈夫雇的他
You should go.
你该离开了
Chase. What?
蔡斯 什么
Your husband's name is Chase, right?
你丈夫叫蔡斯 对吗
Chase gave Javier a floor plan,
蔡斯给了哈维尔房♥子的平面图
a key to your house, a photo of you,
你家的钥匙 你的照片
and $50,000 to kill you.
还有五万美金来杀你
Look, I am trying to help you.
我这是在救你
Can you think of any reason your husband might want you dead,
你想一想为什么你丈夫会想杀你
or is this a total shock?
还是连你自己都不知道
In two minutes, your husband is going to call you.
两分钟内 你丈夫会打给你
He'll tell you he can't find his wallet.
他会跟你说他找不到他的钱包了
He'll ask you to go upstairs and check his bedside table.
他会叫你上楼检查一下床头柜
Can we take the car in the driveway?
我们能把车开到车道上吗
I-I'm not leaving with you.
我不会跟你走的
By the time your husband calls, it'll be too late.
等到你丈夫打电♥话♥过来 就太迟了
The point of the phone call is to get you upstairs so
那通电♥话♥就是为你骗你上楼
that Javier can break in and kill you.
这样哈维尔就能闯入房♥子杀你了
Wait. Wait. Wait. Stop. No, but I thought...
等等 不 但我想...
He's here. Is there a gun in the house?
他来了 你这有枪吗
Yeah. Show me.
有 去拿
Answer it.
接电♥话♥
Hi, baby. No. It's fine.
宝贝 没事啊
Your wallet.
你的钱包
Sure. I can check.
当然 我会找一找
I-I'm up here anyway.
我就在楼上呢
Your wallet's not up here.
你钱包不在这
Do you want me to check downstairs or anywhere?
你想我去楼下或者其他地方找找吗
Loaded?
装弹了吗
Okay.
好吧
You and Tyler have fun.
你和泰勒玩得开心点
Call 911 now.
现在报♥警♥
Why are you running the shower?
你为什么打开淋浴器
Did you call the police?
你报♥警♥了吗
Yes. Get in the closet.
报了 进去衣橱里
Hide behind your clothes, turn off your phone,
躲在你的衣服后面 把手♥机♥关掉
and don't even breathe. Are you sure...
尽量屏住呼吸 你确定...
Javier's here. The police aren't.
哈维尔来了 警♥察♥还没来
We have to deal with this.
我们要解决这事
You have a shotgun pointed at your back.
你背后有支猎枪指着你
Don't turn around. Don't move.
别转过来 别动
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
Don't make the mistake thinking I'll tell you again.
我再跟你说一次 别做傻事
Kick it away.
踢过来
Now put your hands above your head
现在双手高举过头
and turn around, slowly.
慢慢地 转过来
So, you're not an English teacher.
所以 你不是英语老师
No.
不是
You're a cop.
你是警♥察♥
No.
不是
I was in your room yesterday when you and Chase came in.
你昨天和蔡斯进房♥间的时候 我就在你房♥间里
My room?
在我房♥间里
I was in the closet, heard everything you said.
我躲在衣柜里 听见了你们说的每句话
You're a thief.
原来你是个小偷
Well then, we can work this out.
那好吧 我们可以解决这个问题
How's that?
怎么解决
May I get something out of my pocket?
我可以从口袋里拿个东西吗
Slowly.
动作慢点
The 4Runner in the driveway is new.
车道上那部4Runner是崭新的
There is a bag with fif...
有个装了五万现金的...
$50,000 in cash and all the info you need to kill Daphne.
装了五万现金的袋子 里面还有所有杀掉达芙妮需要的信息
Take the car.
把车开走
Take the money.
把钱带走
What, and you just kill Daphne anyway?
然后呢 你还是打算把达芙妮杀了
Yes.
对
Letty, go.
莱蒂 走吧
Ever feel like you crossed a line you didn't see?
干这一行你没觉得良心不安吗
Did my husband pay you to kill me?
我丈夫付钱让你杀了我吗
Daphne...
达芙妮
Why?
为什么
I've no idea.
不知道
But I am sure you do.
但我相信你一定知道
G-Give it to me.
把枪给我
I could kill you right this second.
我现在就可以一枪崩了你
Daphne, Daphne, calm down.
达芙妮 达芙妮 镇静一点
Drop the keys on the floor.
把钥匙扔到地板上
Take them. Get out of here.
拿着钥匙 走吧
What are you talking about? The police are coming.
你在说什么 警♥察♥要来了
They'll arrest you, too. Take his car and the money.
他们会把你也逮捕的 带着钱开他的车走
I'm not leaving you alone. I'll be fine.
我不会扔下你的 我没事
Daphne, Daphne.
达芙妮 达芙妮
You saved my life.
你救了我一命
Go!
快走
Pathetic.
真可悲
Hi, Mom.
你好 妈妈
I want to see Jacob.
我想见雅各布一面
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
不可能
Is he inside?
他在里面吗
You're violating your restraining order just standing there.
你光站在这儿就已经违反了人身限制令了
I've got something for him.
我有东西要给他
You want to give him something?
你想给他送东西是吗
Let it be your absence from his life.
你能远离他的生活 对于他就是最好的礼物了
I mean, shit, at least give the kid a chance.
至少要给那孩子一个好好做人的机会吧
You're so mean.
你太残忍♥了
I signed him up for baseball.
我给他报了棒球课
Please, Mom, I haven't seen him in two years.
求你了 妈妈 我两年没见到他了
I'll call the cops if that's what it takes
如果我没法把你赶走
to get you off my property.
我可就要报♥警♥了
Five minutes.
给我五分钟
I'd say you've got about three.
我觉得警♥察♥大概三分钟就来了
Please!
求求你了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表