剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
True.
对
I don't even like this place.
我不喜欢这地方
This is your favorite place.
这你最喜欢的地方
It was my favorite place when I was five.
这只是我五岁时最喜欢的地方而已
Oh.
噢
Why did you make me leave baseball?
你为什么不让我继续打棒球
Now you're mad at me?
现在你对我发脾气了
Kind of.
有点
We left because... Because baseball sucks.
我们走... 是因为棒球不好玩
You weren't having fun.
你玩得不开心
Yes, I was.
我玩得很开心
Well, fine, if you were.
好吧 你开心
But it didn't seem like you were.
但你看起来一点也不开心
But now we're here, so tell me what you want.
我们现在都到这儿了 告诉我你想怎样
I told you, I'm not hungry!
我跟你说了 我不饿
Oh, let's go.
那好 走吧
What? Let's go.
什么 我们走吧
Jacob isn't hungry.
雅各布现在不饿
Can I have my phone back? No.
你能把手♥机♥还给我吗 不行
Hey, Jacob, who wrote those texts to you?
雅各布 那些短♥信♥是谁发给你的
Are they from your teammates?
是你的队友吗
Yeah.
是
Assholes.
混♥蛋♥
They called me a pussy.
他们叫我怂包
I know. I saw.
我知道 我看到了
But that is not a cool thing for teammates to do.
但是队友不应该这么做
Jacob, is your seat belt on?
雅各布 你系好安全带了吗
Yeah.
系好了
What are you doing?!
你在搞什么
Are you okay? You know, the thing about baseball
你没事吧 棒球的问题就在于
is that it's a game, it's not a sport.
它是场游戏 而不是项运动
You need a sport.
你需要真正的运动
Do you know what is a sport?
你知道什么才算是运动吗
Soccer.
足球
Don't you call it "Futbol"?
你们不是称它为"蹴鞠"吗
Yes. Thank you. No problem.
正是 谢谢 不客气
These stores, they're tricky.
这些商店 它们可会耍人了
Sometimes the food is over here,
有时它们把食物放在这里
but sometimes the food is over there.
但有时这食物又会跑到那边
This place grosses me out.
这地方让我反胃
I haven't been here since I was 16.
十六岁后我就没来过了
You know, where the food is changes everything.
食物的位置可以改变全局
You'll think, "How much can it change?
你会想 它还能怎么变
Why didn't they just flip it?"
为什么他们不简单地卖♥♥掉就完了
Not exactly
事实并非如此
'cause if you want to get in and get out quickly,
因为如果你不想在超♥市♥里浪费太多的时间
you have to know.
你就必须知道食物的位置
Nana used to make me camp outside here
以前每个黑色星期五
every Black Friday.
奶奶都会带着我在这外面露营
Thanksgiving dinner at noon and by 2:00...
晚上吃完感恩节晚餐后 还不到两点
we'd be here with the rest of the cattle.
我们就会和其他人一样守在门口
Electronics...
电子产品...
Cold as shit, nowhere to pee,
冻成狗了 还没地方上厕所
all night long for seven bucks off
等一整晚只为了买♥♥一台打折的
a generic Taiwanese deep fryer.
台♥湾♥三无油炸锅
Because if anyone knows how to make Southern fried chicken,
因为如果有谁会做南方炸鸡的
it's people from Taiwan.
那一定是台♥湾♥人
Here we go. Sporting goods.
找到了 运动器材
How about this one? I like it.
这个怎么样 我喜欢
Looks good. Let's go.
看起来挺好的 走吧
No, we have to test it first.
不行 我们还要先试试它
Test it? Yeah.
给它做测试 没错
We have to test the ball.
我们要试试球好不好用
And all the other balls.
还有其他全部的球
Nope.
这个不行
Not a big fan of a green ball.
我不是很喜欢绿色的
Not a big fan...
绿色的不是很好...
You know, the grass is green, gets...
草也是绿色的 很容易就...
You know what? How do you feel about this one?
等等 你觉得这个怎么样
You don't think it's too bright?
你不觉得这个太艳了吗
No way.
哪里会
Yeah, maybe you're right.
好吧 可能你是对的
You know what? Let's go classic.
我们还是选经典款吧
What if it gets confused with someone else's?
如果这个和其他人的搞混了怎么办
That is the risk of a classic ball, yeah.
这就是买♥♥经典款的不足了
Then I'll buy you another ball.
我还是给你买♥♥别的款式吧
Would one of you, please, just choose a ball?
拜托 你们随便选一个球好吗
Jacob.
雅各布
Jacob, wait. I... I didn't... Stand up.
雅各布 等等 我不是... 起来
Hey, Jacob. Wait. Wait.
雅各布 等等我 等等
You can't run away, buddy.
你不能就这样一走了之啊兄弟
Listen, you are going to take your time
听着 你慢慢挑 慢慢选
until you are happy, okay?
直到你满意为止 好吗
And your mom's gonna help you.
你妈妈也会帮你一起挑的
Time for the big guns.
现在你是主角
I know the absolute, ultimate way
我知道如何挑到好球的
to pick the best soccer ball.
终极大秘诀
Okay? Okay.
相信我吗 好
Toss it to him.
把球扔给他
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不是这样
To his head.
往他的头扔
At his head?
瞄准他的头
Yeah. Ready?
对 准备好了吗
Okay.
好吧
There you go. Now, try this one. Wait.
真棒 试试这个 等等我
Try this one.
换这个试试
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
Let's go, mom.
妈 我们走吧
There you go. That was good.
干得漂亮 很棒的头球
So it's the red one? You sure?
你决定买♥♥这个红色的了 定下来了吗
I'm sure.
我确定
Oh, wait. What about shoes?
等等 你要买♥♥球鞋吗
Don't you need these special soccer shoes?
难道你不需要一双专属球鞋吗
They're called cleats. Right.
那叫钉鞋 好的
Cleats.
钉鞋
I got this.
我要这双
Two large bags of soil down in Home Goods.
家庭用品那里有两大袋肥料要卸货
I'll be right here.
我一会回来
You can go.
你去吧
Attention shoppers, we have a sale
请顾客们注意 七号♥货道的
on all camping equipment in aisle 7.
所有露营装备现正促销
I thought those glasses were for seeing far away.
我还以为这眼镜是看远的东西才用得上呢
They're bifocals.
这是远近两用的
Bifocals are for old people.
只有老人家才戴这种眼镜吧
Then I am an old person.
那我就是个老头子
Wait. Go back. Scroll down.
等等 回去 下滑
To what? That.
你要找什么 那个
Is that a man... A horse?
这男的是在...一匹马吗
Yeah.
没错
Why?
为什么
He must like it.
他肯定很享受这样做
What is this?
这是什么网站
It's an online marketplace.
线上交易市场
It's how I find work sometimes.
有时我也会在这找工作
And you do this in public?
你就在公共场合登录
Yeah, I don't use my own computer
没错 我不会用私人电脑
in case it gets stolen by a thief like you.
以防它 被像你这样的贼 给偷走了
What does sodomizing a horse have to do with...
兽♥奸♥一匹马怎么和...
I wasn't going to say it out loud.
我没打算大声念它出来
Well, it seemed like you were about to say it out loud.
看起来你正准备把它大声念出来
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表