剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I'm Letty. Javier.
我叫莱蒂 哈维尔
You're not an English teacher. You're a thief.
你不是英语老师 你是小偷
Amazing, considering what you do for a living.
真棒 想想你是做什么的
And if you don't tell the truth, Silk will!
如果你不说实话 希尔克会说
When I was young watching movies, I always thought
小时候我看电影的时候总是想
it was so stupid when they dump a body in the river.
把尸体沉到水里多愚蠢
I thought, why don't they make a friend
我想 为什么不交一个
at a funeral home and cremate the body?
殡仪馆的朋友 把尸体火化
Your sister lives here? She used to.
你姐姐住在这里吗 以前是
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你帮忙
I'm driving down to Ava's anyway.
我本来也要开去阿瓦
That was a huge help.
你真的帮大忙了
Hey, Uncle Jav.
嘿 哈维叔叔
Jacob. Hi, Dad.
雅各布 嗨 爸爸
Get out! Get out of here! I will get my son.
出去 滚出去 我会争回我自己的孩子
Don't worry, custody almost always goes to the mother.
别担心 监护权一般都会给妈妈
Unless the mother is me.
除非是我这种妈妈
Rhonda Lashever, FBI.
朗达 拉舍尔 联邦调查局
Your former parole officer said that you might be willing
你之前的假释官说你也许会愿意
to help me locate this man.
帮助我找到这个人
They will guarantee you get custody of Jacob.
他们会保证你拿到雅各布的监护权
All you have to do is give us his handle.
你需要做的就是给我们他的网名
This is you? Yeah.
这是你吗 对
Philanthropist?
慈善家
I do hereby grant full custody
我在此宣布将雅各布·麦克尔·雷恩斯的
of Jacob Michael Raines to his mother.
监护权完全判给母亲
I sold you out to the FBI.
我把你出♥卖♥♥♥给了联邦调查局
How else do you think I got Jacob?
不然你觉得我怎么争到雅各布的
If you don't want to be with me, that's fine, but please,
如果你不想和我在一起 没关系 但是求求你
don't walk in there and throw your life away.
不要走进去放弃自己的人生
If you're gonna raise a kid, you have to be totally selfless,
如果你要抚养一个孩子 你必须完全无私
and that will be a good thing for you to try on.
试一试做到无私对你是件好事
I was so hoping you'd be here.
我刚在祈祷你一定要在这里
I'm here.
我在这里
We need to go right now.
我们必须现在走
Oh, shit.
我靠
He got away.
他逃跑了
We'll find him.
我们会找到他
Oh, my God.
我的天
Why'd you set the alarm so early?
你为什么设这么早的闹钟
I thought you were working the lunch shift.
我以为你上的是午班
I am.
我是
But you're taking Jacob to sign up for school.
但是你要带雅各布去注册入学
Are you guys done?
你们结束了吗
How can I help you?
我能帮您什么
I'd love for my son to go to school here.
我想让我儿子在这里念书
Okay, where is he?
好的 他在哪里
Right there.
那里
All right, fill this out.
好的 填下这些文件
All 17 pages, plus the birth certificate,
一共十七页 加上出生证明
record of immunization, former school records,
接种证明 之前的教育经历
and proof of guardianship.
以及监护权证明
Of what?
什么证明
Guardianship, custody.
监护权 抚养权
Why would I pay a ton of money for him to go to private school
我为什么会花那么多钱送他上私立学校
if he wasn't actually my kid?
如果他不是我的孩子
We need the records.
我们需要书面证明
Look, we just moved here a few days ago.
我们几天前才搬过来
We're living only a few blocks away,
我们就住在附近
and he really needs to be in school.
他非常需要上学
If you could just start now, I promise I'll get you
如果你可以让他现在入学 我保证
all the forms and records A.S.A.P.
我会尽快提供所有的表格和证明
If he could just start now?
如果他可以立即入学
Yeah.
对
I'm sorry, it's the middle of the school year.
抱歉 现在是学期中
We have no room for your son.
我们没有空位给您的儿子
For anyone, or for my son specifically?
给任何人 还是针对我儿子
For anyone.
任何人
Okay, you know when they say there are
好吧 你知道当服务员说
no more tables available at a restaurant,
餐厅没有空桌的时候
and there's always one open in the back?
后面总是会有一张空桌的吗
There are no more tables available.
没有空桌
All right.
好吧
Fill out the forms, and if any other student
填好所有的表格 如果任何学生
moves or drops out or flunks,
搬家 退学或者挂科
your son will be third on the wait list.
你儿子排在第三位入学
Third?
第三位
I'm sure he'll be in by April or May.
我相信他会在四五月之前入学
Seriously?
真的吗
As long as he nails the interview.
只要他通过面试
This isn't how a bribe works.
那我还贿赂你干什么
We'll home school you.
我们在家教你
What? It's a thing.
什么 这是一种教育方式
I know what it is. We're not doing that.
我知道那是什么 我们不能这样
Yes, we are, and you don't get to talk to me that way.
不 我们就是要 而且你不能那样和我说话
You never even graduated from high school,
你高中都没毕业
and Javier doesn't speak English.
哈维尔都不说英语
Yes, he does.
他说英语
You know what I mean.
你懂我说的什么
Right.
好吧
But home schooling will be way more fun.
但是在家上学会有意思得多
We can learn about whatever we want whenever we want.
我们可以随时随地学任何我们想学的东西
That's the exact opposite point of school.
这和教育的目的恰恰相反
Says who?
谁说的
Can't I just go to a normal public school?
我就不能去一所普通的公立学校吗
They would have to let me in.
他们会让我入学的
No, they wouldn't.
不 他们不会的
We've been here three days, and we're renting an Airbnb.
我们才来三天 我们在爱彼迎上租♥房♥♥
You need a permanent address.
你需要一个永久住址
So, let's get a permanent address.
那我们就弄一个永久住址
We need to be sure we like it here.
我们需要确定是否喜欢这里
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
And we need enough money.
然后我们需要足够的钱
Can't you just steal some?
你不能去偷一点吗
Baby, listen to me, I'm not...
宝贝 听我讲 我不...
I'm not doing those things anymore.
我不再做那些事情了
You are all I want in this world, and now that I have you,
你是世界上我唯一想要的 现在你在我身边
I'm gonna do everything I can to make a normal life for us.
我会拼尽全力让我们过上平常的生活
So why are we using fake names?
那为什么我们要用假名
All the things I used to do are why they took you away from me.
因为我以前做的那些事情 他们把你从我身边带走了
You know that, right? Yeah.
你知道的 对吗 知道
Well, so, there are people from my past
过去和我来往的人
who might try and find me, and I don't want that to happen.
可能会试图找到我 我不想让这一切发生
I want a clean start.
我想从头开始
If we use new names, we can easily do that.
如果我们用新的名字 这就轻而易举
Does that make sense?
能明白吗
We will have a real house, you will go to a real school,
我们会有真正的房♥子 你会去一个真正的学校
we will have a normal life, do you hear me?
我们会过上正常的生活 你明白吗
Beautiful day.
天气真好
It's supposed to be like this tomorrow, too.
明天应该也会这样
Good.
很好
But I don't think you will be here tomorrow.
但我觉得你明天应该不会在这里了
Why not?
为什么
I know what you did to your brother a few years ago.
我知道你几年前对你兄弟做的事情
He wants you to pay for that.
他想让你付出代价
He asked me if I could help him, and I said that I would.
他问我能不能帮忙 我说可以
Funny.
有趣
I got the same story about you.
我听说了一样的事情 关于你的
Only I was told to shoot you.
只不过我可以用枪
Does my name have to be Michael, though?
但是我一定要叫麦克尔吗
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表