剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I'm Letty. Javier.
我是莱蒂 哈维尔
Cheers.
干杯
There's a man coming here to kill you.
有人要来杀你
You have a shotgun pointed at your back.
你背后有支猎枪指着你
I want to see Jacob.
我要见雅各布
You're violating your restraining order just standing there.
你光站在这就已经违反了人身限制令了
What are you doing? Call it an advance.
你做什么 现在是预支
No!
不要
You work for me now.
你现在为我办事了
I saved your life!
我救了你的命
Thank you, my prince.
多谢了 王子殿下
I'm so glad to be alive right now
我现在还活着真是倍感欣慰
with a murderer, two dead bodies,
和一个杀人犯 两具尸体困在一起
and no way out.
没有任何出路
I can't thank you enough for rescuing me.
你救了我 我真是感激不尽
He looks like you.
他长得像你
I want to get him back.
我想和他重聚
I think you can.
我觉得你可以的
If you stop screwing up.
假如你配合点的话
I'm trying.
我尽力了
Try harder.
还不够
You really are a stalker. You know that.
你真是人如其名 你知道吧
Now I've covered for you twice.
我给你打了两次掩护了
I don't know where you are,
我不清楚你现在人在何处
but you will be in my office tomorrow.
但你明天必须出现在我的办公室
I don't have your phone number.
我还没有你的手♥机♥号♥
I'm not giving you my phone number.
我死也不会给你的
I can drive you to Asheville.
我可以送你去阿什维尔
I know you can.
我知道
I'll... I'll just put it in your phone, okay?
我就把手♥机♥号♥存进你手♥机♥ 好吗
So if you get into trouble...
如果你遇到了麻烦...
You're not touching my phone.
你不准碰我的手♥机♥
You can write it down.
你可以写下来
I don't... I don't have any paper.
我没有... 我没有纸
Do I have to keep worrying?
我需要一直提心吊胆吗
About our road trip?
关于这次旅行吗
About you.
关于你
I told you. We're good.
我说了 我们两清
Good.
那就好
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
Really? Thought I'd try.
真的要说吗 我就试一试
Don't try.
别试了
I'm gonna make a suggestion.
我有个建议
Okay.
你说
How about you stop being such an asshole?
你能别再这样混♥蛋♥下去了么
Sure.
没问题
I'll put it on my to-do list
我会把它放在目标列表里
right under "Join the gym."
就在"去健身"之后
Don't do that.
别这样
Don't pretend like you don't care.
别装作一幅毫不在乎的样子
You're so used to disappointing people,
你已经习惯让别人失望
it doesn't affect you anymore,
这完全不能影响到你了
but disappointing people and being an asshole
但是让人失望和做一个混♥蛋♥
are two different things.
是两码事
So uplifting, always.
所以要一直积极向上
Thank you. I get that a lot.
谢谢 获益匪浅
I'm fine.
我很好
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做错什么
I'm sorry for being an asshole.
抱歉我一直那么混账
I'm trying to do better.
我想变得更好
I got stuck in a bad situation and I got myself out of it.
我曾经陷入泥潭 但我已经成功脱身了
A situation with a guy who didn't let you use, you said.
你所谓的泥潭是指那个不能为你所用的人吗
I did.
是的
Sounds like a really bad situation.
听起来可真糟糕啊
It was. We're no good for each other.
是的 我们互相伤害
Letty.
莱蒂
Christian.
克里斯蒂安
Being connected to other human beings is important.
学会与人相处是生存之道
You need people in your life
你的生命中必须有个人陪伴着你
who care about you, who you care about.
你们彼此牵挂
I'm going to my high-school reunion.
我要去参加高中同学聚会
You didn't graduate high school.
你高中没毕业
And I got the Facebook invitation anyway.
反正我收到脸书上的邀请函了
This wouldn't happen to be about your son, would it?
不会刚好跟你儿子有关吧
No.
没有
You know you can't go anywhere near him, Letty.
莱蒂 你知道自己不能接近他一分一毫
I'm not going near him.
我不是去接近他
I'm going to my high-school reunion Saturday night
我是去周六晚上的高中同学聚会
to make some human connections.
跟同学叙叙旧
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
What about getting a job?
那找工作的事呢
Yes, I want to get a job,
没错 我要找一份工作
a normal place to live...
再找个像样的地方住下来...
all the things.
杂七杂八的这些事
Good.
很好
That's what everybody keeps telling me.
大家都是这么和我说的
And, uh... you went to high school where, exactly?
呃... 你是在哪上的高中
Danville High.
丹维尔高中
It's within state lines, but it's kind of far away.
虽然在州际线以内 但是有点远
So, I guess that means that
我猜你大概是想说
you'll be missing your check-in on Saturday.
你周六又没办法来签到了
I can do Monday or Tuesday.
我可以周一或周二来
I want photographic evidence
你要拍照证实
of you at this high-school reunion.
你确实出席了高中同学会
Oh, I will selfie up a storm.
放心 我会拼命自♥拍♥的
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Well, well. Freedom looks good on you.
重获自♥由♥后你精神饱满了许多
Did you put your face all over the car
你把自己一张大脸印在车上之前
before or after you got it bulletproofed?
有没有给车做过防弹处理
Nice bag.
包不错
Wait, don't tell me... Chinatown.
等等 别和我说... 唐人街买♥♥的吧
Did you get your tramp stamp removed,
是你抹掉了自己的荡♥妇♥印记
or is that J.Crew number just thick enough
还是这件J·克鲁的外搭足够厚
to cover it up?
遮住了它
It's cashmere.
这可是山羊绒
It's nice.
很漂亮
Get in.
上车吧
It is so good to see you. It really is.
见到你真好 真的
It is good to see you.
我也这么觉得
The real-estate thing seems like it's working out.
眼下房♥地♥产♥的生意很火吧
God, it's booming.
天 火到不行
I've already sold three houses so far this month.
我这个月已经卖♥♥出了三套房♥
Don't tell him I told you,
别跟基莱说
but I'm making more than Kyle now.
我现在挣的可比他多
Work!
好
Let's go get a drink.
我们去喝一杯吧
I want to hear everything.
给我讲讲最近都发生了什么
I don't drink.
我不喝酒
What?
什么
On weekdays. I don't drink on weekdays.
我工作日不喝酒
Right, me neither.
对 我也是
Anyway, we're having a barbecue at the house later tonight
对了 我们今晚要给组织同学会的人
for the reunion-planning committee.
办烧烤晚会
It's a stupid final-meeting thing.
就是个无聊的最终会面
I love that you're on the planning committee.
你组织聚会真好啊
I love that you're coming to the reunion.
你来参加聚会才好呢
How many points do I get
我用高中同学会作为不在场证明
for using a high-school reunion as an alibi?
这一招能拿多少分
10.
十分
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表