剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
You really think it's a good idea
你觉得跟他在公共场合
for you to be seen with him in public?
一起出现合适吗
Here I come!
我来啦
Letty Betty Bo Betty!
亲爱的莱蒂宝贝
Hey, baby.
嗨 宝贝
Nice work, Rob.
干得不错 罗布
Mmm!
嗯
I heard you were in the clink, but now you're not.
我听说你在坐牢呢 很明显
Obviously.
你被放出来了
You're putting it all together.
你都准备好了
Yeah. What were you in for?
对 你为什么坐牢呢
First-degree murder.
一级谋杀罪
No shit?
不是吧
Guess I better stay on your good side.
那我可不能得罪你
You're not... you're not mad I'm dating your mom or nothing?
你应该不会介意我跟你妈约会吧
She's bullshitting you, Rob. She just steals crap.
她在吓唬你呢 罗布 她只是偷了些破东西
Yeah, so keep an eye on your wallet.
对的 要小心你的钱包哦
Oh.
噢
I remember you being funny in high school.
我记得你高中的时候可风趣了
Well, now I'm hilarious.
现在我也很搞笑
Let's go, Rob. We're gonna be late.
走吧 罗布 我们要迟到了
Wh... for what? We're going to the lake.
什么... 我们是去湖边呢
You... you can't be late for the lake.
去湖边怎么会迟到
Rob, let's go.
罗布 走吧
Love her!
爱她
Do you want to come in?
你要进来吗
I just dusted the lamps.
我刚打扫了一下台灯
Oh, yeah?
哦是吗
On Saturdays, I dust the lamps.
每周六 我都会打扫台灯
Does Nana make you do that?
是外婆让你做的吗
No. I just like doing it.
不 只是我喜欢这样
That's cool.
真酷
Thanks.
谢谢
We have the same eyebrows.
我们的眉毛长得一样呢
We totally do.
是的呢
You're very observant.
你观察力很强
Otherwise, we don't look that much alike.
除此之外 我们长得并不像
No. Not that much.
不 不太像
Do I look like my dad?
我长得像爸爸吗
Look more like him than me.
你更像爸爸
I know he didn't die in the war.
我知道他打仗时没死
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because you're not sad about him.
讲到他你一点也不伤心
You're very observant.
你观察力真强
Nana says I get it from you.
外婆说是从你那遗传的
Did you make these?
这些是你做的吗
Yeah.
是的
This is amazing.
超棒的
They should pay you to design stuff for them.
设计这些东西他们应该要给你报酬才对
That would be good.
如果那样就好了
This isn't my dad, right?
这不是我爸爸 对吗
Right.
对
I'm not allowed in here.
外婆不准我进这里
Nana comes in here sometimes and shuts the door.
有时她进来都会锁门
Come here.
过来
Do you have your phone with you?
你有手♥机♥吗
Okay.
好
Okay. Smile.
好的 笑一个
There.
给你
Now you have that picture and my number.
现在你有我们的合照 还有我的号♥码
So, if you ever need anything...
如果你有任何需要...
Do you have my dad's number?
你有我爸爸的号♥码吗
No, I don't.
我没有
I don't know where your father is.
我不知道你♥爸♥在哪里
Why not?
为什么不知道
This won't make you feel any better,
说这个也许没什么用
but my father didn't want to know me, either.
但是我爸爸也不想认识我
Jacob, look at me.
雅各布 看着我
I want to know you.
我想要了解你
That's not what Nana says.
外婆不是这样说的
What does Nana say?
外婆怎么说
You can tell me.
告诉我
I was honest with you.
我对你是真心的
She says you're broken
她说你坏透了
and broken people can't be trusted.
不能相信坏人
Almost.
差不多
You two have fun?
你俩玩得开心吗
We sure did.
当然
We had fun.
可开心了
Mind if I take a leak in your bathroom, Jacob?
雅各布 你介意我去你的浴室撒个尿吗
Your bathroom's better.
你的浴室会好一些
Fine, but don't pee on the floor.
可以 不要尿在地板上
I've never peed on the floor before!
我从来都没尿在地板上
Don't accuse me of that.
别冤枉我
Rob and me had fun, too.
罗布和我也玩得很开心
I can see that.
看得出来
Give Nana and me a minute, okay?
让我跟外婆单独聊一会儿好吗
Why would you poison Jacob against me?
为什么你要在雅各布面前中伤我
Did no such thing.
我才没做那种事
"Broken people can't be trusted"?
"不能相信坏人"
He has no father, no mother.
他无父无母的
And then now you come traipsing back here for who knows how long,
你现在回来了 鬼知道你能待多久
and I'm gonna make Goddamn sure that when you fail him,
而且我要保证 至少你抛弃他之前
at least he saw it coming.
他能预料得到
I want to see him again.
我想再见他一面
Well, you know the price.
你知道我的出价
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Tiff, what time are we leaving?
蒂芙 我们什么时候走
Do I have time to do my nails?
我还有时间弄一下指甲吗
You don't need to yell. Oh.
不用大喊大叫的 噢
What's this?
这是什么
Heroin. Lovely.
海♥洛♥因♥ 真棒
Where did you find it?
你在哪找到的
On the mudroom floor,
储藏室地板上
right where my kids walk in and out six times a day.
就在孩子们每天进出六次的地方
That's not good.
那可不好
It's not good. It's insane.
岂止不好 简直疯了
I let you live here. Kyle gives you a job.
我给了你住处 基莱给了你工作
We're trying to help you. Tiffany...
我们在尽力帮你 蒂芙尼...
you can't stay here. You know that, right?
你不能留在这里了 你知道的 对吗
Yeah.
是啊
And don't come to the reunion.
也别去聚会了
I'd love nothing more,
别的我无所谓
but my parole officer needs proof I was there.
但假释官需要我在那里的证据
You know that.
你知道的
Here's your proof.
给你要的证据
Good luck with Jacob.
祝雅各布好运
So, what do you consider
你认为
your greatest accomplishment since high school?
高中以来你最大的成就是什么
He had to do emergency surgery.
他有台手术要做
It's hard, and I miss him.
我很难过 也很想他
But how can I be mad, you know?
但又不能生气
He's saving lives.
毕竟他在拯救生命
Let's take a selfie.
我们来自♥拍♥吧
Vietnam, hands down.
越南的 手放下
I'd go back there in a second.
我一会儿就回去
Next year we're biking through Croatia.
明年我们骑行穿越克罗地亚
Five-story walk-up in Chelsea.
在切尔西的五层公♥寓♥
There's no elevator, but we're in love with the neighborhood.
没有电梯 但邻居很有爱
18th-century English Lit.
十八世纪的英国文学
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表