剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
And, uh, we can go.
然后 我们就可以走了
You're his dad? Yeah.
你是他爸爸 是的
But he's black.
但他是黑人
His mother is black.
他妈妈是黑人
But he's not even kind of whatever you are.
但他长得跟你一点都不像
Is that why you were watching him, because he's black?
所以你才监视他 就因为他是黑人吗
What? No. Listen, this is loss prevention.
啥 不 听着 这里是安保处
We're not just giving kids away free to perverts.
我们不会随便把孩子交给一个变♥态♥的
I am not a pervert.
我不是变♥态♥
Hmm. Prove it.
哼 那就证明啊
Write your name down.
把名字写下来
Hey. What's his name?
嘿 他叫什么
Um... Pablo?
呃 巴勃罗
What happened?
怎么样了
He thought I was a pervert.
他觉得我是个变♥态♥
That's fair.
有道理
Also, Jacob thinks my name is Pablo.
还有 雅各布觉得我叫巴勃罗
It should be Pablo.
那就叫巴勃罗吧
Jacob.
雅各布
Yes?
嗯
Do you know what this means? Yes.
知道这句话的意思吗 知道
It means that you are going to jail.
意思是你要进监狱了
What?
什么
If a judge decides that's where you should go.
如果法官这样判的话 你就会进去
Oh.
哦
Do you know what happens to kids in jail?
你知道 监狱里的小孩过着怎样的日子吗
Can't be good.
肯定好不到哪去
Not at all.
一点都不好
But you know what, Jacob? I like you.
但是你知道吗 雅各布 我喜欢你
So I'm gonna give you an opportunity to help yourself,
所以我要给你个自救的机会
to be absolved of the sins you've committed today.
帮你洗脱今天犯下的罪
Look, I know you didn't steal this watch for yourself.
你看 我知道你不是给你自己偷的这块表
I mean, what are you gonna do with it?
你打算拿它干什么
Wear it to social studies?
戴着搞社会调查吗
Maybe. No.
说不定呢 不
You stole it to sell,
和你之前偷的那些手表一样
just like all the other watches you've stolen,
你偷来是要卖♥♥的
and I need you to tell me
你得告诉我
who's helping you fence these watches.
是谁在帮你销赃这些手表
This paper will become part of a police report.
这张纸将成为警♥察♥报告的一部分
Whatever you write here will go directly to the government.
你在这写的都会直接到政♥府♥手里
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
I understand that.
我明白
O-Okay. Good.
好 很好
You're doing really good, Jacob.
你做的很好 雅各布
So, now, here's the easy part.
最简单的就是
Give me the name of the person
把今天带你去商店的人的
who brought you to the store today,
名字给我
so I can give that to the police
这样我就可以把他交给警♥察♥
instead of you.
而不是你
They're not my sweaters.
这毛衣不是我的
Dude...
老兄
you wrapped $100,000 up in sweaters.
你用毛衣包了十万美金
Explain that logic to me.
给我解释解释这个逻辑
I can't. It's ridiculous.
我解释不了 这简直荒唐
It is.
是很荒唐
Why would anyone do that?
为什么有人会这么做呢
I... I don't... I don't know. I mean...
我...我不知道 我是说啊
You would have to ask that person.
你得问这个人啊
But I assume...
不过我猜...
so you can't see it.
所以你搞不明白
Shut up. Okay.
闭嘴 好吧
I can see it.
我能搞明白
You know...
你知道吗
I'm a parole officer.
我是名假释官
I... I... I get all this.
我... 我... 我懂这套
We're the same.
咱们是一样的
I'm a mother... FBI agent.
我他妈可是联调局探员
We are not the same.
咱们可不一样
For starters, if I was brainless enough
首先 如果我蠢到
to steal a man's credit card to check into a room
偷了一个人的信♥用♥卡♥
at the same hotel I later stole $211,000 from,
在我一会要偷二十一万一千美元的酒店开房♥间
I wouldn't use the same credit card
我就不会当晚的晚些时候
to buy Cheez-Its
还在加油站
at a gas station later that night.
用同一张信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥奶酪饼干
I know you didn't mean to do it, Woodhill.
我知道你不是有意的 伍德希尔
You're not dumb.
你又不傻
Easy mistake.
犯这种错误很正常
These are the same.
这俩才一模一样
You thought you were using your credit card.
你以为你用的是自己的信♥用♥卡♥
Could have happened to anybody
之前没干过这类事情的人
who's never done something like this before.
都可能遇到这种事情
It's really not even your fault.
都不能说是你的错
Whoever dragged you down this rocky road is to blame.
把你拉下水的人才该负责
You didn't do this alone.
你不是自己一个人干的
And you're gonna tell me who helped you.
你得告诉我帮你的是谁
Jacob.
雅各布
Who's this? Over.
是谁 完毕
It's mom and Pablo.
是妈妈和巴勃罗
Hi, mom and Pablo.
嗨 妈妈 巴勃罗
I can see the whole store from the TVs in here.
我在这的电视上能看到整个商店
That's very awesome.
简直赞爆了
But we don't have long, so pay attention, okay?
不过咱们没多少时间 所以集中注意 好吗
When the stupid guy comes back,
等会儿那个笨家伙回来的时候
ask to go to the bathroom.
和他说你要上厕所
And when he brings you outside, we'll grab you.
他带你出来的时候 我们就把你抓走
Don't be surprised. You can't scream, okay?
别吃惊 你不能喊叫 好吗
Put the walkie in your pocket now.
现在把对讲机装口袋里
Okay. Over.
好的 完毕
You keep forgetting to say over. Over.
你们总是忘了说完毕 完毕
I have to go to the bathroom. Okay.
我要上厕所 好吧
Number two. Okay.
大号♥ 好
Dude. It's right over here.
哥们儿 厕所就在这呢
It is? Yeah.
在那啊 对啊
The bathroom is in here.
厕所就在里面
Now what do I do?
现在我怎么办
Is there another door to somewhere else?
有没有通到别处的门
No.
没有
How about a window?
那窗子呢
No. I can't tell him I'm here with mom
也没有 我不能告诉他我是和妈妈在一起
or she'll go to jail.
要不然她就要进监狱了
You're very smart.
你真聪明
Don't worry. We'll figure something out.
别担心 我们会想到办法的
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我觉得咱们刚刚有点误会
How does 60 bucks sound?
六十美金怎么样
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
But first you have to help me get my kid.
不过你得先把我孩子弄出来
Over there. Go.
那呢 去吧
Finally.
总算来了
Don't worry. I straightened him out.
别担心 我和他讲清楚了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, I'm here for Jacob.
嗨 我是来接雅各布的
Hello? Jacob gave you my number?
听到了吗 雅各布把我的电♥话♥号♥码给你了
You called me?
你给我打电♥话♥来着
I'm Tiffany Dash, his godmother.
我是蒂芙尼·达希 他的教母
I'm here now. Um, but that's his mom.
我来了 但是这是他妈妈
That is not his mom.
那不是他妈
Did she say she was his mom?
她说她是他妈了吗
Did you say you were Jacob's mom?
你说你是雅各布的妈妈了吗
No, um, uh, she didn't.
没 那个 她没说
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表