剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
听着 我可以磕尽世上的药自杀
or I can dress up, steal some shit,
或者乔装打扮 偷东西
and not kill myself.
不自杀
Speaking of which, I have to go.
说到这个 我得走了
You're not telling me that you're going to steal...
别告诉我你要去偷...
The opposite.
正相反
On my way out of the hotel jewelry store,
从酒店的珠宝店出来之后
I thought the security guy was gonna nail me for the ring.
我以为保安看到了我偷戒指来抓我
I watched him very carefully
所以我密切观察他
until I realized he gave zero fact about me.
直到我意识到他完全不知道我做了什么
Long story short,
长话短说
him and his dumbass friend are trying to rip off the hotel,
他和他的蠢朋友想偷这家酒店
and I'm gonna try and stop them.
我要试着阻止他们
And maybe you'll make off with the money instead.
也许你会自己拿走这笔钱
Maybe.
也许吧
You want to help?
你想帮忙吗
You're serious.
你说真的
M-Maybe it'll get you high like it does for me,
没准你也能像我一样爽到爆
and then you'll understand.
然后你就明白了
Good night, Victor. Thanks, Mike.
晚安 维克多 多谢 迈克
This man is much older than me.
这人比我大很多
Keep telling yourself that.
要一直对自己这么说哦
But the room is under Sanderson,
但房♥间是用桑德森的名字登记的
and this guy's name is Trey Edward.
这个人叫特瑞·爱德华
Edwards. With an "S."
爱德华兹 还有个”兹”
Edwards. Fine.
爱德华兹 好
Which still isn't Sanderson.
但依然不是桑德森
It's so easy.
很简单
Here's what you do.
你这样做
Can we help you with any bags?
需要帮忙拿行李吗
No. No. It's, uh, just one night.
不用 我只住一晚
Oh, you travel light. Uh, no baggage fees.
轻装出行啊 省行李费
Mr. Sanderson, I just need a driver's license
桑德森先生 需要驾照
and credit card for incidentals. Here you go.
和信♥用♥卡♥来付费 给你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is a different name
这个名字
than we have on the reservation.
和预订上的不一样
Yes. Sanderson is my stage name.
对 桑德森是我的艺名
Your stage name? Uh, not a stage name.
你的艺名 不是艺名
It's the opposite.
正相反
It's the name I use to check in to hotels
是我住酒店和订餐时候
and to make dinner reservations
用的名字
because I'm an actor.
因为我是个演员
I'm sorry. I don't recognize you.
抱歉 我没认出您
I'm sort of famous.
我挺有名的
I just don't have that much time
我只是没那么多时间
to go to the movies or watch TV.
去看电影或看电视
Me, neither.
我也是
Trey Edwards?
特瑞·爱德华兹
Oh, my God, I am so sorry to bother you.
天呐 很抱歉打扰您
I just had to see if it was really you.
我只想看看是不是真的是你
Okay... "NCIS" Is my alltime favorite show.
好吧 我从第一季就开始追
Since the very beginning.
海军罪案调查处了
Especially since you're on it.
尤其你加入以后
They should have you on it more, though, don't you think?
他们该给您多加戏的 不是吗
I do.
反正我这样想
Can we take a picture?
我们可以拍张照吗
No, I don't really...
不 我不...
Will you take our picture?
你可以帮我们拍吗
Aren't you the one with Ava's brother?
你是和埃娃的哥哥一起来的那位吧
Good eye, girl.
姑娘好眼力
I wouldn't think you'd recognize me with my new hair.
我以为我换了新发型你就认不出来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think I'm gonna throw up.
我觉得我要吐了
Relax. It worked.
放松 这招有用
Oh, it was a mess.
好混乱
I'm not doing this.
我不做这事
Christian, you were fine. You had her.
克里斯蒂安 你表现得很好 你骗过她了
I was just speeding things along
我只是让事情更快一点
because we don't have much time.
因为我们的时间不多了
Until what? 4:30.
到什么时候 四点半
What's happening at 4:30? Oh, you are so annoying.
四点半会发生什么 你真气人
We've been over this.
我们已经说过了
Something to do with room 520.
和520房♥间有关
I don't know exactly what, but that's the fun part.
我不知道确切是什么 但是这样才有趣
Stand up straight. Fifth floor.
背挺直了 五楼到了
Hi.
嗨
I recognize you.
我认识你
You helped me with my little mini bar crisis.
你帮我解决了小冰箱危机
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
So you're a security guy and a waiter?
你既是保安又是服务员吗
Well, I split the shifts.
我错开值班时间
Extra money.
赚点外快
You know what I call that?
你知道我把这叫什么吗
I call that a Renaissance man.
多才多艺的人
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Room service.
送餐服务
There's no one in that room.
那间房♥里没人
Okay, so, what do we do now?
我们现在怎么做
Now we go to our room.
去我们房♥间
What are you doing? I don't know.
你在干什么 我不知道
Is it safe? Close the door.
这安全吗 快关门
I don't care what side you end up on.
我不在乎你最后站在哪一边
I have a theory. Okay.
我想到办法了 说吧
So, they're updating the ATM machines
他们正在更新酒店的
around the hotel.
自动取款机
While they update the machines,
他们更新取款机的时候
the money has to go somewhere,
钱必须放在一个地方
so they hide it in a room.
所以他们把钱藏在一个房♥间
Those room-service carts are full of the money.
那些送餐车装满了钱
So, what are we doing in this room?
那我们在这个房♥间干什么
Because these guys are doing a dumb, little inside job.
因为这些人在干监守自盗的蠢事
The guy whose phone I grabbed is probably gonna get the money
我拿到手♥机♥的那家伙可能会
from his security guard/waiter friend
从他的保安还是服务员朋友那拿到这笔钱
and bring it to this room. Why?
然后带到这房♥间来 为什么
So the cameras don't pick him up when he's leaving the hotel.
这样他离开酒店的时候监控摄像就拍不到他
There's cameras in every hallway.
每个过道都有摄像机
They disabled the ones on this floor earlier today.
今天早一些时候他们把这一层的弄坏了
You have a gun around your calf, right?
你小腿那有一把枪对吧
Yes.
嗯
Shit.
该死
Oh, my God.
天呐
Honey, there's someone in the room.
亲爱的 房♥间有个人
Uh, I'm sorry. I-I thought this was my room.
抱歉 我以为这是我房♥间
This is obviously our room.
这很明显是我们的房♥间
Juliette?
茱丽叶
Police.
警♥察♥
We know exactly what you did.
我们知道你做了什么
Uh, Jesus Christ.
我的天
Drop the bag, Jeff.
杰夫 放下包
I... Drop the bag!
我... 放下包
Put your hands against the wall.
双手抵住墙
Frisk him.
搜他的身
He's clean.
没东西
Bring the bag over here.
把包拿这边来
Ohh. Heavy.
好重
How much money is in the bag, Jeff?
杰夫 包里有多少钱
$200,000... $211,000.
二十万美金... 二十一万一千美金
Open it.
打开它
Cuff him.
铐上他
I don't have handcuffs.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表