剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
So why would you assume that she was?
那你为什么就觉得她是呢
Um, I... No reason.
那个 我... 凭直觉
There must have been a reason,
肯定还是有原因啊
otherwise you wouldn't have done it.
不然你也不会这么想了
I am his mama.
我是他妈妈
Who are you? Bitch, are you serious?
你是谁 贱♥货♥ 你认真的吗
Oh, okay. Ladies, let's take a breath.
女士们 咱们深呼吸
Jacob Michael Raines is my baby.
雅各布·迈克尔·雷恩斯是我的宝宝
And ever since the day he was born,
自从2006年四月十一号♥
Tuesday, April the 11th, 2006,
那个周二他出生
that boy has been my baby.
他一直是我的宝宝
Oh, my God. Where is she?
老天哟 她在哪呢
Where's Letty? She put you up to this?
莱蒂在哪呢 她让你这么做的吧
This is all her. Admit it.
这都是她的主意 承认吧你
Hold on. Aren't you the woman from the parking lot?
等等 你不是停车场那个女的吗
You know what? ...this.
你猜怎么着 老娘不干了...
Oh, my God. Tell you what.
老天 这样吧
Let's go in your office and have a little chat, 'kay?
咱们到你办公室谈一谈 怎么样
Okay.
好
You've reached the voicemail of...
你已接入克里斯蒂安·伍德希尔的
Christian Woodhill.
语♥音♥邮箱
Please leave a message after the tone.
请在提示声后留言
This is an unfortunate time to stop stalking me.
现在不跟踪我就太可惜了
Everything is about to rain total shit.
大事要坏了
Call me. Letty.
回电♥话♥ 莱蒂
What?
怎么了
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
Are you sure?
真的吗
It was just a room.
就是个屋子而已
Yeah.
对
Um, good.
那太好了
Here.
给你
Never let me take your phone again, okay?
别再让我拿走你的手♥机♥了 好吗
Why did you take the watch?
你为什么要拿那块表
I would have bought you anything you wanted.
你想要什么我都会买♥♥给你的
Tell her.
告诉她吧
I took it for you.
我是拿了给你的
I thought you would think it would be cool.
我觉得你会喜欢的
A watch from this place?
这地方的手表吗
No.
不
That I stole it.
因为是我偷来的
He knows about your rap sheet.
他知道你的案底
He almost started one of his own.
他差点给自己也留下一笔
Don't worry. They're not gonna press charges.
别担心 他们不会起诉的
She told him I'm on the spectrum.
她告诉他我有自闭症
You can take him home.
你可以带他回家了
Okay.
好的
Attention all shoppers, don't forget to open
各位顾客请注意 别忘了今天就开通
your ShopMaxx credit card today.
你的麦克斯超♥市♥信♥用♥卡♥
I don't get it, Tiff.
我不明白 蒂芙尼
After... Why are you being so nice to me?
发生那些事之后你为什么还对我这么好
Can we talk?
我们能聊聊吗
Where is Kyle now?
基莱现在在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
He's been sleeping in his office, I think.
他最近大概一直睡在办公室
Shirley brings him food.
雪莉给他带吃的
So are you guys official?
所以你们俩正式在一起了吗
I don't know what that means.
我不懂怎么算正式
Like exclusive.
都是彼此的唯一
I don't know what we are.
我也不知道我们算什么
He is hot.
他真性感
I know.
是啊
So, um, I need to ask you a question
我想问你一个问题
and I need you to be real with me.
你必须如实回答我
What do you think the chances are that Kyle gets better?
你觉得基莱戒毒的可能性有多大
I mean, no one starts out doing drugs
刚开始吸毒的人一般都不会去想
thinking they'll end up sucking dick under a bridge.
自己最终会流落街头靠卖♥♥身度日的
Jesus. You think that's what he's doing?
天哪 你觉得他现在是这种状况吗
No, not yet. But eventually maybe.
不 现在还不是 但或许终有一天会这样
Hey.
嘿
Hey, stop.
嘿 别哭了
I have no idea what the hell's going to happen.
我完全不知道将来会发生什么
Look, let's just talk to Kyle.
听着 我们去和基莱谈谈
Let's talk to Kyle and we'll figure it out.
我们去和基莱谈谈 事情会解决的
Okay?
行吗
All right.
好吧
Let me go first. Please stay here.
让我先去 你留在这里
Jesus. Get off me, dude.
天哪 别碰我 哥们
Get the hell off me.
离我远点
What? Dude, why'd we even bother with a safe word?
什么鬼 哥们 说好的暗号♥呢
Wait. Wait. Letty, wait!
等等 等等 莱蒂 等等
Your business is your business, dude.
哥们 你的事与我无关
I don't care. I didn't see anything.
我不管了 我什么都没看见
Don't. Tiffany is outside.
别出来 蒂芙尼在外面
Are you kidding me? She wanted to talk.
你在逗我吗 她想和你谈谈
Jesus.
天哪
Look, if you don't want her to see you right now,
听着 如果你现在不想让她看见你
you have to get away from the door.
就别待在门口了
But if you don't tell her in like the next five days, I will.
但如果五天之内你还不告诉她 就由我来好了
Don't, please. Just listen to me. Okay?
不要 拜托 听我说 好吗
What do you think she's doing in there?
你觉得她在里面干嘛
Do you know all of the stuff she's done?
你了解她做过的一切吗
Your mom?
你妈妈吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 知道
Do you still like her?
知道以后你还喜欢她吗
I do.
喜欢
Why?
为什么
When she wants something, she...
她想要的东西 她...
she takes it.
她就会夺过来
Nah, not like that.
不 不能这么说
Well, obviously, yes, also like that, but...
显然 好吧 也可以这么说 但是...
No, I mean...
我的意思是...
she doesn't settle.
她总是不安于现状
She's always striving for something... for more.
总想获得更多... 更大的回报
To have more. To... To be more.
拥有更多 成就更多
To love more.
付出更多的爱
And that is not easy.
这可不容易
You know, all the other grown-ups, we...
而其他的成年人 我们...
we pretend we're stuck.
我们会假装被困在当下 无所作为
What did he say?
他怎么说
He wasn't there. He's in court.
他不在里面 他在法庭
Then what took so long? Mom.
那你怎么在里面待了那么久 妈妈
What is it, sweetie?
怎么了 亲爱的
Nana just texted that she and Rob just left the lake.
奶奶刚刚发短♥信♥说她和罗布从湖边出发回来了
Shit. What time is it?
靠 现在几点
How far is the lake from the house?
从湖边到家里要多久
Like 25 minutes. How far away are we?
大概二十五分钟 那我们回去要多久
About the same. Let's go.
也要差不多这么久 我们快走
Faster. I can't.
再开快点 不行
Faster! I can't.
再开快点 不行
You went faster for soccer balls.
买♥♥足球时你开得可快了
It doesn't... The babysitter is gone.
这不是... 保姆不在
Your mother will know you were with him.
你妈妈会知道他和你待在一起
She'll know I took him away from the house.
她会知道我把他从家里带走了
She can't know that. You hear me?
绝不能让她知道 你听到没
We never left the house. Yeah.
我们没踏出家门一步 听到了
That's why I didn't have the security guy call Nana.
所以我没让那个保安打电♥话♥给奶奶
You rock big-time. Thank you.
干的真漂亮 谢谢你
It was fun.
偷东西
The stealing. I get it now.
确实很有趣 我现在懂了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表