剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
我给你打了两次掩护了
I knew you would.
我就知道你会的
Stop... Around!
别再跟我来这套
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗
No, are you?
没有 你呢
Not yet.
还没有
Listen to me.
听我说
I don't know where you are,
我不清楚你现在人在何处
But you will be in my office tomorrow.
但你明天必须出现在我的办公室
I'm not in Asheville.
我现在不在阿什维尔
Letty, I'm drilling this into your head.
莱蒂 我郑重警告你
I'm not covering for you again.
我不会再给你打第三次掩护
Okay.
我知道了
I will be fired,
我会被炒的
Which isn't as bad as what will happen to you.
但相比你将面临的惩罚算不了什么
You'll mean they'll send me back to prison?
你是说我会再次进监狱
Yes. That's exactly what I mean.
是 我就是这意思
Great. Don't say that.
那倒好了 别这么说
You'll have no chance of getting your son back.
你不可能拿回你儿子的监护权
Well, prison is a hell of a lot easier than it is out here.
监狱比我现在身处的环境好多了
There's a schedule,
监狱里作息有规律
a job, no drugs, no booze.
有事干 吸不了毒 喝不了酒
Well, some drugs and booze,
偶尔还是可以吸吸毒喝喝酒的
if you have the right friends like I did.
只要有那种朋友帮忙
You still have those kind of friends?
你和那帮狐朋狗友还有联♥系♥吗
What, you mean bad influences?
你是指那些坏人吗
I've got one right now.
我现在还认识一个
Who is it?
是谁
He's a parole officer.
他是个假释官
He used to be a professor,
过去是个教授
but he got caught buying drugs from a student.
但因为向学生买♥♥毒品被开除了
Why are you throwing that in my face?
你干嘛揭我伤疤
So you know how it feels.
这样你才知道我的感受
Iknow how it feels.
我了解你的感受
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How is he a bad influence?
为什么他是个坏人呢
He's not.
他不是
He's a philanthropist from Florida.
他是个佛罗里达来的慈善家
Well, he works for a philanthropist.
他是给慈善家干活的
Have you used with him?
你跟他相处习惯吗
No.
不习惯
He won't let me.
他不会让我习惯的
Maybe you should keep him around.
或许你应该多跟他交流
I'll see you sometime tomorrow.
我明天抽时间来找你
You can't just come in whenever you want.
你不能想什么时候来就什么时候来
Okay!
我知道了
Yeah.
对
Of course.
当然了
I will.
我会的
Thanks.
谢了
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah, great, uh...
嗯 很好
How are the girls? Good.
女孩们过得怎么样 很好
I get them next weekend.
我下周去接她们
Good. Yeah.
不错 是啊
Um... What?
呃... 怎么了
I got a call from your brother last week.
上周我接到你哥哥的来电
Carlos?
卡洛斯
David.
大卫
About my sister?
他问我姐姐的事吗
No, he didn't mention Ava, didn't mention the girls.
不 他没提到艾娃 也没提到女孩们
What was he calling about?
那他打给你做什么
You.
问你
What did he say?
他说什么了
Nothing,... I didn't pick up.
没什么... 我没接电♥话♥
He left a message. All he said was he was returning your call.
他留言了 只说他打回给你
Returning my call? Yeah.
打回给我 是
He said the number he had for you doesn't work anymore.
说他那里留存的你的号♥码已经是空号♥了
I called him five years ago.
我上次给他打电♥话♥都是五年以前的事了
Huh...
嗯...
Well let me know if he calls again.
如果他再打来的话给我说一声
I don't wanna get mixed up with anything here.
我不想再跟这些事情搅在一起了
Let me know if he calls again!
他打来你告诉我一声就好
You're welcome.
不用谢我
For what?
谢你什么
The gun.
给你手♥枪♥
Ha. I took that gun right out of your hands.
枪是我从你手里抢来的
I gave it to you.
是我给你的
Okay! You gave it to me.
好 就算是你给我的
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
Yeah.
可以
You can go now.
你走吧
Do you wanna ride?
要我载你一程吗
No, I don't want anything from you.
不 我不想再跟你沾上半点关系
From terrible me?
跟我这种人♥渣♥吗
I don't want to be tied to you in any way, whatsoever.
我再也不想跟你有任何纠葛 一丝都不想
Okay, listen...
好 听着
Just...
你就...
Just take these.
拿上这些
You need them.
你会需要的
I can get my own.
我自己也能拿到
Where are you going? Home!
你去哪 回家
You don't have a home.
你无家可归
A girl can dream!
爱幻想是女孩们的天性
Good luck!
祝你好运
with Jakob.
早日跟雅各布重聚
How are you getting out of here?
你怎么从这出去
I dunno. I'll figure it out.
不知道 我自己想办法
I'm too hungry to think.
我饿得没办法思考了
Told you.
早跟你说过了
It's what I want to eat.
我就想吃这个
I don't have your phone number.
我还没有你的手♥机♥号♥
I'm not giving you my phone number.
我死也不会给你的
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表