剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Obviously what happened to your brother was not your fault.
很显然你弟弟的死不是你的错
How was it not my fault?
怎么不是我的错
I hit him in the head. He died from the injury.
我打了他的头 他因头部的伤而死
That is what happened.
就是这样
I know my father is... who he is,
我知道我爸... 不是什么好人
but he's right about that.
但他这事说的没错
You see, this is why we should go.
所以我们才该走了
You can go.
你可以自己离开
Just go!
赶紧走吧
Please.
求你了
You guys, what's going on with this family.
姑娘们 你们家到底怎么回事
What is that?
那是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Show me.
给我看看
Are you seriously huffing ether right now?
你们在这吸乙♥醚♥吗
The only time I've ever heard of anyone doing this
我只在电影《赌城情仇》里
was in "Fear and Loathing."
见过有人这样做
That's where we got it.
我们就是从那看来的
We needed to kill some major brain cells after that insanity.
我们得在经历了刚才那场混乱之后换换脑子
Promise not to tell, Aunt Letty.
莱蒂婶婶 千万别告诉别人
Don't ever call me that again.
别那样叫我
Okay.
好吧
You want to try it?
你要来点吗
I'm not doing ether with two teenage girls.
我才不跟两个未成年少女一起吸乙♥醚♥
Is that how you see us?
你就这么瞧不起我们吗
After "The Ballad of Little Santino," how could you not?
听了圣蒂诺的事 你怎么可能不这么想
Has Uncle Jav ever told you that story?
哈维尔叔叔没跟你说过这事吗
Um, no.
没有
We found out a couple years ago. It's sad.
我们几年前得知的 太悲伤了
I mean, what the hell is wrong with your grandfather's brain?
你们外公脑子里到底想什么呢
You know when people say,
你知道通常人们说
"My grandpa's from another generation,"
"我爷爷是另一个时代的人"
and it means that he's racist or sexist?
是指他有种族或性别歧视吧
Yeah.
嗯
Well, in Argentina when you say that,
不过在阿根廷这句话
it means that he killed a lot of people in the '70s.
是说他在七十年代杀了很多人
I'm sorry. What?
你说什么
Go to Wikipedia and put in the "Dirty War."
上维♥基♥百♥科♥ 输入"肮脏战争"
Holy shit.
我靠
Oscar was involved in this?
奥斯卡也参与其中吗
He wasn't, like, in charge of it, but...
他倒不是主导者 但...
It says tens of thousands of people were killed.
这上面说 当时有好几万人被杀害了
Whenever we ask about it, they just say it was politics.
每次我们问起这事 他们都说那是政♥治♥
Super-sketch.
以偏概全而已
Girls, come inside.
姑娘们 进来吧
Oh, that's gross.
真难闻
Come in.
来啊
Okay.
好的
Would you mind terribly
你介意在餐桌上
if I switched places with you at the dinner table?
我和你换个位置吗
You don't want to sit next to Javier?
你不想坐在哈维尔身边吗
I see him every day.
我和他天天见
I'm sure you'd love to sit next to him.
我想跟他坐在一起你会很开心吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Absolutely.
当然
So, how do you feel about knocking that little boy
刚才你用拳头打那小孩的头
in the head with your fist earlier?
感觉如何
How do I feel about it?
你问我的感觉吗
Yeah.
是啊
It's pretty traumatic.
这会造成心理创伤的
Maybe you should say you're sorry.
或许你该去道个歉
You want me to apologize to a child?
你想让我对一个小孩道歉吗
Maybe you should apologize to your son.
或许你该向你的儿子道歉
Javier?
哈维尔吗
What for?
凭什么
Because he didn't know what to do about a head wound.
因为他不知道如何处理头部受伤
He was a kid.
他当时只是个孩子
He was 16.
他当时都十六岁了
Do you think that maybe you could have consoled him
你有没有想过 也许你当初该安慰他
instead of kicking him out of your family?
而不是赶他出家门
Oh, you'll fit right in.
你会和我们相处得非常融洽的
Is that right?
是吗
Let me tell you how this family works.
我来告诉你 我们一家的情况吧
Everyone's on Javier's side,
每个人都向着哈维尔
and I'm left alone to look like a spiteful old man.
而我被排斥 似乎成了一个心肠恶毒的老家伙
Aren't you?
你难道不是吗
I'm glad everyone's enjoying themselves.
我很高兴看到大家这么开心
Yeah. Everything is perfect.
是啊 一切都很完美
Mm-hmm.
不错
I'll be right back with dessert.
我去后面拿甜点
Gracias, Soledad.
谢谢 索莱达
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
I'm not sure yet.
我还不确定
Well, we're about to find out.
那么 我们很快就能知道
I'm 15, and Sofia's 16.
我都十五岁了 索菲亚也十六岁了
We're not children.
我们不是小孩子了
Go.
去吧
That's better.
这就好多了
Now we can all be real people.
现在我们可以畅所欲言了
Yes. Good.
是的 很好
Been wanting to know why you had to hit my son on the head.
我想知道你为什么砸我儿子的头
It's good for him.
这是为他好
It toughens him up.
让他变得坚强
So, Javier...
哈维尔...
Yes?
什么事
I bet you can't wait to get out of here.
你一定很想离开这里吧
You know, you're not wrong about that.
你还说对了
Papa, I think some of us were misled
爸爸 我觉得家里有些人
as to why you wanted to visit.
误解了你来探亲的原因
How can you say that?
你怎么这样说呢
I wanted to see this beautiful restaurant.
我想来看看这家漂亮的餐厅
My only daughter's dream coming true.
我的宝贝女儿也快梦想成真了
But you also said you wanted
但你也说过
to make things right with Javier.
你想和哈维尔重修于好
And I do.
没错
Doesn't seem like you do.
但现在看来你没有这样做
I'm sorry you feel that way.
很遗憾你这样想
But let's see what else I have to say, huh?
但我话还没说完 耐心点好吗
It's been so many years.
这么多年以来
There's so little I know about my son.
我几乎不了解我的儿子
Like, for instance,
比如说
what are you doing for a living these days?
你现在以什么为生
You know what I do. We've talked about this.
你知道的 我们已经谈过了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是 是
I know you cook well enough
我知道你厨艺很棒
to let everybody believe
每个人都相信
you're a chef,
你就是一名厨师
but is that all you do to make ends meet?
但你就靠这解决温饱吗
Yes.
是的
That's not quite true, is it?
事实不是这样吧
In fact, I was so curious about what my son was doing,
其实 我一直很好奇儿子在干什么
and not being able to contact him,
因为无法和他联♥系♥
I had David hire someone to check into it.
我就叫大卫找人去查了一下
Why do you disrespect this family
你为什么如此不尊重家人
by lying to our faces?
当着大家的面撒谎
Darling, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this,
亲爱的 我非常遗憾地告诉你
but your beloved son is a contract killer.
你那亲爱的儿子是一名职业杀手
I'm sorry for my husband.
我为我的丈夫道歉
He always had a sick sense of humor.
他的笑话经常冻住全家
Did you know this?
你知道这事吗
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表