剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I can't wear this?
穿这个不好吗
So... I'm...
呃... 我...
That's a very nice pantsuit.
套装裤很漂亮
Nordstrom Rack.
在诺德斯特龙折扣店买♥♥的
You like Nordstrom Rack?
你喜欢诺德斯特龙折扣店吗
I think I probably do.
我想是的
You do.
你喜欢
Now, listen.
听着
I want to be clear with you about something.
有些事我要跟你说清楚
Okay. This is not a date.
好的 这不是约会
Okay. This is workrelated.
好的 这只是工作需要
Absolutely.
毫无疑问
But if we do sleep together, that's also work-related.
即便我们睡了 那也是工作需要
Oh.
哦
So, uh... was it a store-wide sale?
那么 呃... 衣服是大削价时买♥♥的吗
What?
什么
Your pantsuit at Nordstrom?
你诺德斯特龙的套装裤
Nordstrom Rack.
诺德斯特龙折扣店
Want to go on a cruise?
想要来次游轮之旅吗
Uh, sure.
呃 当然
No, that was a test and the answer was, "No, Rhonda,
不 是条短♥信♥ 并且我的回复是"否 朗达
cruises are giant floating petri dishes,"
游轮就是个漂浮的大器皿"
so Fail.
所以我并不想去
Come here.
过来
Where?
哪儿
Toward my face.
面向我
Really? That's what you got?
真的 你就这些伎俩吗
Uh, I'm sorry. I'm bad at...
呃 抱歉 我不擅长...
This is hard. What is?
这有点难 哪难了
Uh, finally sitting across from you
在一阵心理建设之后
after all that buildup.
终于坐在你面前
It's hard.
这很难
It is?
难吗
Very.
非常
Hard.
难
Well, what are we gonna do about it?
好吧 那我们该如何解决
I'm not sure this is a problem we can fix.
我认为这不是我们的问题
Think you might have to do it.
是你的任务
What do you want me to do about it exactly?
你到底想让我做什么
Whatever I tell you?
我所说的一切
Ahh.
哦
Can I have a preview?
我可以猜一下吗
First you're gonna get on your knees.
首先 你需要跪下
Do you have carpeting or do I need kneepads?
你有地毯还是我戴护膝
I'm kidding with you, Woodhill.
开玩笑的 伍德希尔
Oh.
哦
Brb.
马上回来
Potty break.
方便一下
Nice work. Let's go.
做得好 我们走吧
I got what I needed.
拿到我要的了
I-I think I-I actually might stay.
我... 我想我... 我还是留下吧
Yeah?
嗯哼
I mean, I'm gonna get laid.
我是说 我要睡到她了
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Probably better you don't know.
你还是不知道的好
Are you gonna tell Javier the truth?
你要去告诉哈维尔真♥相♥吗
Are you kidding? He'll never speak to me again.
开什么玩笑 他永远都不会再跟我说话了
So, how you gonna stop him?
那你怎么阻止他
I don't know.
不知道
I'll figure it out when I get there.
船到桥头自然直
You always do. Not always.
你总能办到的 不总是
Welcome to The Atlantic Wilmington.
欢迎来到威明顿大西洋酒店
Thanks.
谢谢
Wait, I have to finish my make up.
等会 等我化完妆
Oh, of course, ma'am.
当然 女士
Could you just give me a second?
能给我点时间吗
Oh, of course.
哦 当然
Welcome to The Atlantic Wilmington.
欢迎来到威明顿大西洋酒店
Are you checking in with us?
办理入住吗
Sort of. I'm here to meet my husband.
差不多吧 我和老公约在这儿
He already checked in,
他已经办理入住了
but I'm not sure which room he's in.
但我不确定是哪个房♥间号♥
I can look that up for you.
我帮你查询一下
What name is the reservation under?
请问房♥间是用谁的名字预定的
Pereira.
佩雷拉
Do you mind spelling that?
请问怎么拼
P-e-r...
P-e-r...
e...
e...
R-i-a.
R-i-a
Hmm.
稍等
I don't have anyone here by that name.
很抱歉没有找到任何信息
Are you sure that's how you spell it?
你确定拼写对了吗
We just got married. I'm still learning it.
我们刚结婚 所以我老搞混
Do you know what? Try Santino.
这样吧 你试试圣蒂诺
Santino Pereira, or is this a new last name?
圣蒂诺·佩雷拉 是全名还是新婚姓
Can you... can you try it as a first name and a last name?
要不名字或者姓氏你都试试
I'm confused.
我有点糊涂了
Don't be. Just type it in.
没关系 你就都输入试试
There are no first or last name Santinos or Pereiras.
没有任何关于圣蒂诺和佩雷拉的信息
If you'll excuse me,
如果你不介意的话
I have to check in the next guests.
我要为下位顾客办理入住了
Look, I'm sorry. Here's the deal.
很抱歉 我就告诉你实话吧
My husband and I have this thing
其实呢 我和我丈夫每年在结婚纪念日的时候
where every year on our anniversary,
都会设定一个小把戏
he checks into a hotel under a different name,
他会用不同的名字预订房♥间
and then I knock on his door and pretend
然后等我去敲他房♥门
like I'm another guest staying at the hotel
并且要假装自己是不小心被锁在门外的
who's been locked out of her room.
酒店里的其他客人
Why?
为什么
You know, like role playing.
你懂的 角色扮演嘛
Oh.
原来如此
Fun.
真有情趣
Very. Only this year,
可不是嘛 只是今年
I've clearly forgotten the name.
我完全忘了他会用什么名字
Well, uh, shoot some more names at me.
好哒 你继续报名字 我来查
Let's see if we can find a match.
看能不能找到匹配的
Amazing. Thank you.
太赞了 谢谢你
Uh, try Diaz.
好 先来试试迪亚兹
I have a Mr. Diaz in room 434.
找到了一位迪亚兹先生 住在434房♥间
Great. Can you make me a key?
太棒了 你能给我门卡吗
A key?
门卡
I thought the fantasy was
你不觉得 假装走错门
that you're a guest in some other room?
会更刺♥激♥吗
That's right. Thank you for reminding me.
错 谢谢你的提醒
Room 434?
434房♥ 对吧
434.
Can I help you?
有事吗
I'm sorry. I must have the wrong room.
对不起 我一定是走错房♥间了
Well, who are you looking for?
你要找谁
Mr. Diaz.
迪亚兹先生
Well, that's me. I-I'm Mr. Diaz.
没错啊 我就是迪亚兹先生
I'm sorry. I'm looking for a different Mr. Diaz.
很抱歉 我要找的是另外一个迪亚兹先生
You're not room service. No.
你不是客房♥服务员吧 不是
Where's the fucking room service?
服务员他妈的哪去了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I got Jacob.
我得到雅各布的监护权了
Atlantic.
您好 这里是大西洋酒店
I called for my car... room 917.
我刚叫了我的车 917房♥
On its way, sir. Thank you.
马上来了 先生 谢谢
You are not coming with me. I have work to do.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表