剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I had one crazy night in college,
上大学的时候我有次疯了一晚上
And now the smell of it just...
到现在那个味道还...
That's jack daniel's for me.
那杯杰克丹尼是我的
That's tequila for me. Uh, yeah, I know.
那杯龙舌兰是我的 我知道的啦
Okay, you don't have to act like it was yesterday.
你不用装得好像那事就发生在昨天
It was 15 years ago. Exactly.
那都已经是十五年前的事了 对啊
I was 23, so...
我那时候二十三岁 所以...
Uh, you were 25, so...
你明明是二十五岁...
It was -- it was at my wedding,
在我婚礼上的时候
And Heidi had, like, 87 shots of Tequila...
海蒂好像喝了...八十七杯龙舌兰啊...
Oh, please don't tell the story. It's not exciting.
快别说了 说那没意思
It's about a girl who gets drunk at a wedding.
就是个女孩子在婚礼上喝醉了而已
Uh, it's a little bit more than that.
不止如此噢
Okay, you know what? I'm out.
好吧 那我走了
Heidi, it's funny! It's fine.
海蒂 聊那个很有意思的 没事啦
I'm tired, and I don't want to sit here
我只是有点累了 我不想再坐在这
While you guys talk about your husbands
听你们讲你们的老公
And your drunk, single friend heidi.
还有听单身醉鬼海蒂的糗事
Heidi, no, it's not like that.
海蒂 别走嘛 我们不是这意思
I'm gonna go watch "The bachelor."
我要去看"单身汉"节目了
She's so lucky.
她真幸运
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nothing. Never mind.
算了 没什么
You know, she can...
她啊... 她可以...
Walk away whenever she wants to.
去想去的任何地方
There's nothing stopping her.
没什么羁绊着她
She could just leave this hotel if she felt like it.
只要她想 随时可以离开这
Why can't you?
你不行吗
Same reason you can't...
我和你一样...
Because we are trapped with our husbands.
我们都被老公拖累着
Wow.
哇哦
They have more.
反正他们还有供应
Please, two more.
你好 再来两杯
You got it.
好的
Quickly.
快点噢
You know, I don't think it went in the water.
我不觉得它掉水里去了
I heard the splash.
我听见水花声了
Well, you'd have to have very good ears
在开球区你就听见了水花声
To hear that from the tee box.
那你的听力得很不错才行啊
I have very good ears.
我听力是很不错
All right, I-I'll hit a provisional,
好吧 我...我会打个暂定球
But this is bullshit.
但这实在是太扯了
You will catch up. Yeah.
你会赶上我的 当然了
I'm not counting.
我可没记我们喝了多少杯
Thank you. Great! Whoo-hoo!
谢谢你 太棒了哈哈
Oh, trade you. Yeah.
空杯跟你换 对
Trade you.
跟你换
But...
但是...
I was just saying, I don't want to rain on your parade,
你不要介意哦 我不是想扫你兴
Jacqueline. No.
杰奎琳 别说嘛
10 years is amazing.
十年啊 真的很了不起
It is. So, happy anniversary.
真的 来 敬纪念日一杯
You win with 15. Well, 14.
你喝了十五杯了 你赢啦 是十四杯
If we make it to 15, I'll let you know.
如果我们喝到了十五杯 我会让你知道的
Oh, my god, I love this song.
我的天 我超喜欢这首歌♥
Blue skies smiling at me
#
You know it? "Blue skies"?
你听过吗 "蓝色天空"
You have a great voice.
你声音真好听
I know, right? Yeah.
我也这么觉得 对啊
I'm getting up there.
我调子唱高了
And after that double-bogey shitshow on 4,
在第四洞打出了个糟糕的双柏忌后
I'm gonna need at least two more holes to catch up.
我还得再占下两个洞才能追上你
No one will know the score.
没有人会知道分数的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, you and I...
我的意思是 你和我...
We can keep a secret, right?
我们可以保守这个秘密 对吧
You're a funny guy. Thank you.
你这人真搞笑 谢谢夸奖
No, I -- I don't mean funny in a "Ha-ha" Way.
不 我说的搞笑不是滑稽的意思
In a sort of a --
而是一种...
Anyway.
反正不是滑稽
Do you know what today is?
你知道今天什么日子吗
Yeah. It's sunday.
知道 今天周日
And?
还有呢
And...Nothing.
还有...没了
Come on, let's go, please.
走吧 我们走吧
You know what today is, bill.
你知道今天什么日子 比尔
Who are you?
你是谁
I know you remember a boy named charlie.
我知道你肯定记得一个叫查理的男孩
I am -- I don't know what you're talking about.
我...我不知道你在说什么
I'll remind you. He was 8 years old.
我来提醒你一下 他那时八岁
It was a saturday afternoon,
那是一个周六下午
Half a mile from their house in st. Louis.
在圣路易斯 距离他们家半英里的地方
Mom and dad took charlie to forest park for a picnic,
爸爸妈妈带查理去森林公园野餐
And they walked to charlie's favorite
他们走到查理最爱的
Ice cream place -- homer's.
冰淇淋店——霍默家冰淇淋
Charlie got his favorite -- a bubblegum milkshake.
查理买♥♥了他最爱的泡泡糖奶昔
I'm not listening to this.
我不要听这个
You are listening to this.
你要听
Charlie's parents instructed me to say these words to you.
查理的父母让我把这些话告诉你
As they crossed lindell boulevard,
当他们穿过林德尔大道时
Mom and dad didn't notice
爸爸妈妈没有注意到
That charlie had stopped to pet a dog.
查理停下来抚摸一只狗
The dog was also named charlie.
那只狗也叫查理
Actually, that's a nice touch, but --
的确 那很巧 但...
When they noticed that charlie -- their charlie --
当他们注意到查理 他们的儿子
Wasn't with them,
没和他们在一起的时候
their heart stopped.
他们吓得的心跳都要停止了
The light had just changed,
那时红绿灯刚刚改变
And cars were about to zoom through the crosswalk.
车子就要迅速穿过人行道
But when they turned around,
但当他们回头
Charlie was patiently waiting at the other side...
查理还在另一边耐心等待
Because he knew the rules.
因为他知道交通规则
Red hand -- stop. Man walking -- go.
红灯 停 大家走 走
I don't want to hear anymore.
我不想再听了
They want you to hear everything.
他们想让你听到一切
The signal changed,
信♥号♥♥灯变了
"Go," Said the walking man.
行人说 "走"
So charlie ran to his parents.
所以charlie朝他父母跑过去
And you gunned it through that red light...
然后你飙车闯了红灯
At 70 miles an hour
以每小时七十英里的速度
To go wherever the hell you were going.
去你要去的鬼地方
And you killed charlie.
然后你撞死了查理
No. It was an accident.
不 那是个意外
Yeah. Accidents happen.
是 意外会发生
But this was different. No, it wasn't.
但这次不一样 没什么不一样
This was different.
这次不一样
In an accident, the right thing for a person to do is to stop
在事故中 一个人的正确做法是停下来
And take responsibility for what they did,
然后为他的行为负责
Especially if they killed another human being,
尤其当他们害死了另一个人的时候
Especially if they killed a child.
尤其当他们害死了一个孩子的时候
I want to talk to a lawyer. I want to talk --
我想和律师谈 我想和...
You should've done that a long time ago, bill.
比尔 你很久以前就该那样做的
So now you're talking to me.
所以现在你要和我谈
Not for her!
不是为她噢
Charlie's parents looked for this monster
查理的父母找这个魔鬼
Who took their child from them,
这个夺走他们孩子生命的魔鬼
Who ruined their lives eight years ago today.
八年前的今天毁掉他们生活的魔鬼
And they don't want to endure the thought of you
而且他们不想再忍♥受下去了
Living one day longer
他们不想你在这个世界上
than their son was on this earth.
比他们的儿子多活哪怕一天
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表