剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
过了一段时间 有一天 老板说
he knows a guy who wants to hire me.
有人想要请我
He says his sister was murdered by her husband
他说他妹妹被丈夫谋杀了
just because he didn't want to lose money in a divorce.
只是因为丈夫不想离婚时给她分钱
The brother found his sister
哥哥找到妹妹的时候
in a barrel of acid.
发现她泡在一桶酸液里面
She was still alive when her husband put her in there.
丈夫将她弄进去的时候 她还是活着的
But he had a good lawyer, so he got off,
但他请了个厉害的律师 成功脱罪了
and the brother says he wants justice.
那哥哥说他只想要公义
So I think about it.
我想了想
And I decide this man should be dead.
我觉得这人该死
If the law did its job, he would be dead.
要是依法判决 他应判死刑
So I did it.
所以我把他杀了
I killed this man who put his wife in a barrel of acid.
我杀了一个把妻子放进一桶酸液里面的人
And I was okay with it.
我觉得没什么
That was the first time.
那是第一次
And for a long time after that,
很长一段时间之后
I took jobs to end people who should be dead.
我就成为了职业杀手 杀那些该死的人
But after awhile, I stopped
一段时间后
always asking what their story was.
我不再问他们的事了
'Cause it doesn't really matter.
因为那根本不重要
These people are going to die one way or another.
这些人无论怎样都还是要死的
I'm just a bullet.
我只是一颗子弹而已
Someone else pulls the trigger.
开枪的另有其人
I don't...
我不...
I don't believe I am evil.
我不觉得自己十恶不赦
But I believed it when my father told me I was...
但当我爸跟我说的时候 我相信了...
when I was 16.
就在我十六岁那年
And so it began.
就这样一发不可收拾
It makes sense.
这就说得通了
Believe me, I have seen some crazy-ass shit in my life,
相信我 我看见了超劲爆的事
some crazy-ass shit.
超劲爆的
But what you did last night...
但你昨晚做的事...
Where'd that Harley come from?
那辆哈雷摩托是从哪来的
That was insane!
太疯狂了
I have no idea.
我不知道
You guys won't even believe what happened last night.
昨晚发生的事太难以置信了
It was completely insane!
完全就是疯了
So, we're down at The Happy Cue,
我们去了快乐球杆
and my boy Zeke is completely hammered...
我朋友扎克完全被打击到了...
These spics keep bringin' their shit into this country.
这些西班牙佬操着一口脏话来这个国家
...saying spic this and spic that.
他不停说西班牙佬这个那个的
All I'm sayin' is your people
我要说的是 你们国家的人
keep comin' to this country and takin' our jobs.
不断地到我的国家来抢我们的饭碗
And then, Javier gets more pissed off
然后 哈维尔被激怒了
than I've ever seen anyone get pissed off in my life.
他生起气来比我有生以来见过的任何人都狠
And he tells Zeke...
然后他告诉扎克
If you say one more word, I will end you.
你再说一个字 我就杀了你
So then Zeke, who's the stupidest fuck I've ever met,
然后扎克 我见过最蠢的混♥蛋♥
starts talking about building borders with Mexico
开始谈论在墨西哥建筑边界
to keep out spics like "Frito Bandito."
来隔离福里特·班第托这样的西班牙佬
I think it's a good idea to build a wall.
我觉得的确应该建一堵墙
And then the shit went down.
然后那个混♥蛋♥就被打倒了
I mean, you knew he was really gonna kill that boy...
看起来他是真的要杀了那个人
but instead...
但相反...
he gets all quiet and calm as a cucumber.
他很快就平静下来 镇定自若
And he tells Zeke that, if he wants to live,
然后他告诉扎克 如果他不想死
to give him his Harley.
就把他的哈雷摩托给他
So then ... who by now realizes,
然后... 扎克才意识到
uh, he should've kept his frickin' fat trap clapped...
他早该捂住自己的臭嘴...
knows he's in a world of shit.
明白了他就在西班牙人的地盘
I mean, he's scared, and he should be.
他害怕了 而且应该害怕
So Zeke just nods like the dumb shit he is
所以扎克就跟哑巴似的点了点头
and hands the keys to his bike over to Javier!
把摩托车的钥匙交给了哈维尔
But wait! That's not even the best part.
但慢着 还没到最精彩的地方
'Cause then Javier makes Zeke drive over to his house,
之后哈维尔让扎克开车去他家
get the title to the Harley, and sign it over to Javier.
拿哈雷摩托的车牌 转让给哈维尔
So there's no question Javier now owns Zeke's bike!
毫无疑问 现在扎克的摩托属于哈维尔了
The whole thing was completely... insane!
整件事情都太疯狂了
Respect, man.
向你致敬 先生
You're insane.
你简直太疯狂了
Did anybody get hurt?
有人受伤吗
Uh, Zeke Hansen's reputation for not being a big pussy.
名誉呗 装虎不成反做猫
That's what got hurt.
太丢面子了
Let's get this shit show on the road.
我们开着它去街上显摆显摆吧
Hey, you can take my Jeep to pick up Jacob.
你可以开着我的吉普去接雅各布
I'll take Javier's. He obviously has a new ride.
我开哈维尔的车去 显然他现在有新车了
Uh, yeah, he does.
没错 他的确有新车可以开了
Hey, baby,
嘿 宝贝
I got something in the truck. Forgot.
我还有东西放在卡车里 之前忘拿了
Hey, Letty. Um...
嘿 莱蒂
Hey, I wanted to show you something.
我想让你看样东西
I-I need your opinion.
我想知道你的看法
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's really nice, Rob.
真的很漂亮
All right, 'cause... 'cause if you like it,
好吧 因为 因为如果你喜欢
it's definitely nice.
那就代表它真的不错
She'll love it.
她会喜欢的
Were you scared when the cops pulled Nana over?
警♥察♥拉走外婆的时候 你害怕吗
No. It was just one cop.
不 只是一个警♥察♥而已
It was funny.
其实很有趣
Rob started laughing, so the cop arrested him, too.
罗布狂笑不止 所以警♥察♥把他也抓走了
I'm sorry you had to stay at Tiffany's.
很抱歉把你留在蒂芙尼家
It's okay. I played with Autumn.
没关系 我和奥特姆一起玩来着
Oh!
哦呦
Not like that.
我不喜欢她
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
So, I have some good news.
我有些好消息
And bad news?
坏消息呢
No, just good news.
没有 只有好消息
We can see each other whenever we want to now.
现在只要我们想 就随时都可以见面了
Did Nana say it was okay?
外婆说可以吗
It was her decision. How cool is that?
这是她的决定 多好啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah!
是啊
Why is Nana getting married again?
为什么外婆再婚了
Um... I guess because Nana and Rob love each other.
我猜是因为外婆和罗布彼此相爱
Did she love all her other husbands?
她的前夫们都是她所爱吗
She thought she did.
她觉得自己爱过
Sometimes people keep trying
一生之中 人们常常兜兜转转
until they get it right.
直到遇见对的人
Sometimes it takes a person some extra time
有些人在遇到对的人之前
to get things right.
会走很多的弯路
Why didn't you marry my dad?
为什么你没有嫁给我爸爸
Because we...
因为我们...
It wasn't like that.
不是那样的
Like what?
那是怎样的
You don't have to be married
你不是一定要结婚
to have a baby... you know that, right?
才能有孩子 你明白的 对吧
I'm 10.
我十岁了
Well, that's what happened.
就是这样
But did you love him before that?
但在那之前你爱过他吗
I can't talk about it.
我不能说
I just want to know.
我就是想知道
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说
Why not? Jacob!
为什么不想 雅各布
It's a simple question. No, it's not!
问题很简单 不 不简单
No more questions.
不要再问了
Just give me a minute.
给我一分钟我们谈谈
Cheers, bud.
干杯 兄弟
Hey, Rob.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表