剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I'm very glad that you're not.
你没死真是太好了
I need to see you in person.
我必须亲自见你一面
You know that. Where are you?
你明白的 你在哪儿
Look, I really don't know.
听着 我真的不知道自己在哪里
Letty, you'd better be in this state.
莱蒂 你最好还在卡罗莱那州
Where are you?
你到底在哪儿
I'm fine.
我没事
You're not fine.
你有事
You're in trouble.
你有麻烦了
You know, this does not point you
你要知道 你这么做
In the direction of getting your son back.
对要回你儿子抚养权没有任何好处
I know.
我知道
You need to come see me,
你得来见我
Or I need to come see you.
或者我去找你
I know, and I'm sorry,
我知道 而且我很抱歉
But neither of those things can happen right now.
但是我做不到 你也没法来
I'm begging for you to cover for me.
我求求你了 就帮我打个掩护吧
And I am begging you to show up for your next check-in.
我也求求你了 下一次一定要过来签到
Monday at 11:30 a.M.
星期一上午十一点三十
You have two days.
你还有两天时间
My next check-in isn't until Wednesday.
星期三才该我签到
I just moved it up.
我刚刚把它提前了
I'll try.
我会试试的
No, you'll just be here.
不 你必须要到
They did such a good job on your hair.
他们给你做的造型真不错啊
Thank you. You are so sweet.
谢谢你 你真好
I'm actually kind of surprised.
说实在的 我还真有点意外
I know. She's my new go-to.
我知道 她是我的新发型师
So, have you decided on the trip?
那你确定要去哪旅行了吗
Yes.
确定了
So, you know how we were going back and forth between bora bora
你知道的 我们一直在波拉波拉岛
And fiji? Yeah.
和斐济这两个地方之间纠结
So, finally I was just like, "Bora bora's closer."
最后我觉得 "博拉博拉岛更近些"
The four seasons? Yes.
住在四季酒店吗 是啊
Ah, it is the best. I know.
啊 它最棒了 我知道
Oh, I forgot you went. Yeah.
哦 我忘了你已经去过那儿了
Just don't take the kids '
记得别带上孩子们
cause it's two flights and a boat.
不然要多出机票钱和船费了
I know, but, you know,
我知道 但是你看
They didn't go on this trip,
如果他们不和我们一起去的话
and then it'll be Christmas.
等我们回来就是圣诞节了
Okay, so take the kids.
好吧 那就带上孩子们
I mean, you can afford it.
我的意思是 反正你也付得起
Well, Barrett got in to Dalton!
说起来 巴雷特考上道尔顿中学了呢
Ahh!
啊
Oh, my god!
噢 我的天哪
Oh, shit!
噢 该死
Good lord! Are you okay?
天哪 你还好吗
Let me get you a towel. Let me look.
我去帮你拿块毛巾 让我看看
Is it wet?
裙子湿了吗
It's, like, wet. Oh, my gosh, it looks so...
好像湿了 天哪 简直了...
I can't even see. Are you... - it's fine.
我都看不见 你... - 没事
Are you Robin?
你是罗宾吗
Yeah. I'm sorry.
是 对不起
I found your wallet on the ground,
我看到你的钱包掉在了地上
And I must have spilled the drink
我肯定是弯腰去捡的时候
When I leaned down to pick it up.
不小心把酒倒在了你身上
Oh, I didn't even realize I had dropped it.
噢 我都没注意到自己的钱包掉在了地上
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢你 没事
Just when you think
看来不是每个人都想
everyone's out to rip you off, right?
从你身上捞点好处啊 不是吗
Thank you. You're an angel.
谢谢你 你真是天使
I ruined your dress. Oh, no, no, no, it's fine.
我毁了你的裙子 噢不不不 没事
It's vodka.
伏特加而已
And a spritz of olive juice.
还有几滴橄榄汁
That's how I order mine.
我就喜欢这么喝
It's the only way. Oh, my...
你喜欢就好 我的天...
Can you get her another one, please?
你能帮她再调一杯吗
Oh, no, I really shouldn't be drinking.
不用了 我其实不该喝酒的
Oh, are you maybe pregnant? No. I'm just...
你是怀孕了吗 不 我只是...
Oh, then bring her another one. Us too.
那就给她再来一杯 我们也要
Sure. Yeah. Right away.
当然了 马上好
This is Heidi. Hi.
这是海蒂 嗨
And I'm... Robin.
我是... 罗宾
Oh, right, of course. You knew that.
对 当然了 你已经知道了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Jacqueline Diaz.
杰奎琳·迪亚兹
Is that your husband?
那是你丈夫吗
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Oh, shit, he is gorgeous.
天哪 他好帅
He's actually talking to my husband.
他其实是在和我的丈夫讲话
He's the fat one with bad posture on the left.
就是你丈夫左边的那个站姿不雅观的胖子
He is not fat, Robin.
罗宾 他不胖的
Whatever. You know what?
无所谓了 你知道吗
We'll go talk to them in a minute, but not yet.
我们过会就去找他们 先不急
I think we're more interesting.
我们这的谈话更有趣
I am so glad you spilled your drink on us. Me too.
还好你把酒洒了 我也觉得
Here's to new friends. Cheers.
敬我们的新朋友 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
So, um, do you have kids or do you work?
那么 你有孩子吗 你工作吗
I'm a writer. Oh.
我是个作家 哦
No way. Really?
不会吧 真的吗
Novels or...? Yeah.
你是写小说的还是... 写小说的
Oh, w-- that is -- wow.
噢 这真是... 哇噢
I am so jealous.
我真嫉妒你
So, would maybe we have read anything you've written or...
你出什么名作吗或者...
Um, maybe.
嗯 也许吧
Have you read "The girl on the train"?
你们看过《火车上的女孩》这本书吗
Seriously?
你说真的
I-I thought the author was Paula.
我... 我还以为那本书的作者是宝拉
Oh -- yeah. Paula Hawkins.
噢 是的 宝拉·霍金斯
Is that your pen name? Oh, my god.
那是你的笔名吗 我的天
No, no, no. I'm the ghostwriter.
不 不是 我是个枪手
You see, Paula wrote the first half of the book
你看 宝拉写了这本书的上半部分
And sent it straight to the publishers.
然后就把它送到了出版社
Oh, no, I think I read something about that.
对 我好像看到过相关报道
Yeah. It's not a secret.
是的 这件事大家都知道
Mm-hmm. But sending half a book
但还没构思好
When you're pretty much unknown
就先出版半本书
Is a risky move. Mm.
实在是冒险之举
But there was this huge bidding war,
当时出版商为了这本书的竞标抢破了头
And Paula sold it for a ton of money.
宝拉也赚了一大笔钱
But then she couldn't figure out the rest of the story,
但她却不知道下半部分该如何下笔
So I did.
所以我接下了
Holy... Oh, my god.
真是... 天啊
...Shit.
难以置信
Hello. Hi. It's so nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
Robin and heidi. Hi.
罗宾和海蒂 你好
Cheers!
干杯
Grey goose martini, dry, with a twist.
来杯灰雁马蒂尼 加卷柠檬皮
Got to admit, that was kind of fun.
我必须得承认 玩得挺开心
Vacation is supposed to be fun.
度假本来就是寻开心
"Do you have kids?
"你有孩子吗
Do you work?"
有工作吗"
You worked your ass off.
你真是玩命工作
You wrote "The girl on the train."
《火车上的女孩》是你写的
Only the second half.
只写了一半
Can you believe they believed that?
他们居然都信了
I believed your Ryan Gosling bullshit.
我就信了你那套瑞恩·高斯林的鬼话
You totally did.
你深信不疑
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表