剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
我也不干 不要说这个了
What is in Charleston?
去查尔斯顿做什么
No, if I'm here with you, if I'm part of this,
如果你硬要拉我淌这趟混水
I want to know why we have to go all the way to Charleston
我想知道为什么只有到了查尔斯顿
when this could have been over.
这事才能结束
Tell me.
给我个理由
When I was young, watching movies,
我小的时候 看电影
I always thought it was so stupid.
总觉得杀人后把尸体
When they dump a body in the river or a lake.
扔进河里或是埋到地下
Or dug a hole in the ground.
是十分愚蠢的行为
The body still exists. It will be found.
尸体还在 就一定会被发现
The killer will be found eventually.
杀人犯最后还是会被抓到
A body must disappear completely.
尸体必须消失得无影无踪
I thought...
于是我想...
Why don't they make a friend at a funeral home...
为什么不在殡仪馆交个朋友...
and cremate the body?
把尸体都给火化了呢
Because you have to trust that person.
因为你相信那个人
Yes.
对
You do.
我也信你
There's no way we're going to make it, so what is your plan?
不能再继续走了 你有什么打算
I think we're stopping here.
我们就在这停吧
Do you have service?
你有信♥号♥♥吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
No.
也没有
So, that was it?
就因为这个吗
You watched movies as a kid.
你小时候看电影
And thought you'd do a better job at killing people.
你觉得你不但很会杀人
And getting away with it?
还能逍遥法外
No.
不是
So, how did you get into this esteemed profession?
所以你是怎么进入这"神圣"行业的
Maybe I'll tell you one day.
以后有机会再告诉你
One day? This is the one day you got.
以后 不如现在就说出来
There might be more days.
也许我们来日方长
I really hope not.
我真希望没有以后
This is what I'm good at.
这是我最拿手的
Yeah. You're doing just great.
的确 你做得特别棒
Everything would have been just fine,
本来一切都很顺利
if you hadn't messed it all up.
如果不是你捣乱的话
You must be joking Not at all.
你在逗我吧 没有
I didn't want to mess it all up.
我不想把事情弄得一团糟
I didn't want to be involved in this at all.
我根本就不想趟这趟浑水
You got involved when you decided
从一开始你就趟进来了
to steal from my hotel room. When you hid in my closet,
从你到我旅店房♥间偷钱 藏在我的衣橱里
when you followed me, when you slept with me,
跟踪我 和我上♥床♥
when you lied, when you took my money!
对我撒谎 拿走我的钱
Bullshit!
胡说
You didn't have to kidnap me from a hotel room
你根本没有必要把我从旅馆绑走
and force me to be your accomplice!
还迫使我跟你狼狈为奸
I saved your life! Why?
我救了你的命 怎么救了
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, thank you, my prince.
那真是多谢了 王子殿下
I'm so glad to be alive right now.
我现在还活着真是倍感欣慰
All alone in the middle of nowhere,
孤零零待在个不毛之地
with a murderer, two dead bodies,
和一个杀人犯 两具尸体困在一起
and no way out.
没有任何出路
I can't thank you enough for rescuing me.
你救了我 我真是感激不尽
I am sorry.
对不起
What?
什么
But this... This is what is happening.
但 现在已经到了这一步
Let me out. You're not going anywhere.
让我出去 你哪都不许去
Let me out. Let me go.
让我出去 让我走
Let me out!
让我出去
Help! I need help!
帮帮忙 我需要帮助
Need a lift? Yes.
想要搭车吗 是的
No, we're fine. We're fine.
不用 我们没事 没事
We already called for help.
我们打过电♥话♥求助了
No, we didn't. We don't have service.
没有 没打过 我们手♥机♥都没有信♥号♥♥
He's always trying to be so macho.
他总是死要面子强撑
"I can fix it myself," You know?
就是那种"我搞得定的" 你懂的
How about I give you a ride into town for a tow truck.
要不我送你去市区找辆拖车来
While he stays out here with the car, hmm?
他在这守着车 怎么样
You wouldn't want to leave a Tesla out here by itself,
你们总不能把这辆特斯拉留在这吧
broke down or not.
哪怕坏了也不安全
That's perfect. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Be right back.
马上就回来
So, what's your name?
你叫什么名字
Annie.
安妮
Annie.
安妮
I like that name.
这名字不错
Annie.
安妮
Does your husband like it?
你老公喜欢吗
He says he does, but people lie.
他说他喜欢 不过人都是会说谎的
Not me.
我就不会
Good.
那就好
So, you'll drop me off at
那你会如约把我
the tow truck place in town like you said?
载到市区里租拖车的地方吗
What else did you have in mind?
要不然你还有别的什么打算吗
All kinds of things.
我打算的可多了
Me, too.
我也是
I know what you have in mind.
我知道你在想什么
You a psychic?
你还会读心术吗
No. Don't have to be.
不会 也不需要
Okay.
好吧
You're thinking about pulling off
你正在盘算
onto one of these little exits,
随便找个小出口停车
pretending it's the exit for the town,
假装是到市区的那个出口
But really, it's just a dark road.
不过其实就是条漆黑的小路
like the one we broke down on.
跟我们车坏掉的那条差不多
And you're thinking about,
你在想
how you're gonna park the car in a field.
怎么把车停在野外
And tell me how pretty I am.
再跟我说我长得真美
And I'm going to smile and beg you to... Me.
我就会笑着求你...上我
in the mouth and everywhere else.
各种姿势应有尽有
I'm gonna tell you to cum on my tits.
我会让你射在我胸上
And I'm going to love it.
我还会十分享受
You're Goddamn right.
你说得一点不错
It's not going to happen.
不过是不可能的
You're going to keep your promise.
你得说到做到
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
Thanks, Bruce.
谢了 布鲁斯
No problem.
没关系
Sorry about the gun.
枪的事不好意思
You understand.
你应该能理解的
Yeah.
当然
Yeah.
那还用说
Hey, it's tiff. Where are you?
我是蒂芙 你在哪
Your parole guy called me. Christian.
你那个叫克里斯蒂安的假释官打给我
He seems cool.
他好像人还不错
Is he hot? He sounded hot.
他帅吗 听声音挺帅的
Anyway, he's looking for you,
反正他现在在找你
which you probably already know.
你可能早就知道了
I hope you're okay.
希望你没事
P.S... I am on the planning committee
另外 我们几个人在筹划
for the 15-year high school reunion.
高中毕业十五年的同学会
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
It's on Saturday.
就在周六
We're old. Call me.
我们都老了 回我电♥话♥
You really are a stalker. You know that.
你真是人如其名 你知道吧
You're alive.
你还活着
Sort of.
算是吧
Now I've covered for you twice.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表