剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
It's only fun if you don't get caught.
前提是不被抓到
Fine. Correction... Stealing is not fun under any circumstances.
好吧 更正 偷东西在任何情况下都很无聊
Oh, shit. Is that Rob's truck up there?
我去 那是罗布的卡车吗
Yep.
没错
You ain't seen nothin' yet
# 你还没见识真正的我 #
B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet
# 宝贝 你还没见识真正的我 #
You ain't seen nothin' yet, baby.
你也还没见识真正的我 宝贝
Here's something... Here's something...
# 让你看看 让你看看 #
Where does that go? It's not a real road.
那条路通到哪里 那都不算条路
Yeah, but where does it go?
行吧 但它通到哪里
Same place that this does.
和这条路一样
It's just so the hicks can get their ATVs
只是为了让那些乡巴佬能开着他们的全地形车
to their doomsday bunkers.
躲进他们的末日地堡
You know... You know...
# 你知道吗 你知道吗 #
You know you just ain't seen nothin' yet
# 你还没见识过真正的我 #
You're on air guitar. Take it.
# 承认吧 你在自嗨 #
I am definitely not on air guitar.
我可自嗨不起来
Move.
后面去
Crap. Forgot condoms.
糟糕 忘带套套了
We don't need condoms.
我们不需要套套啊
Well, I-I've been thinking that we do, you know,
我一直在想这个问题 我觉得我们还是需要的
or at least we should
之前在我们结婚之前
until we get married.
最好还是用一下
What?
什么
Yeah, why not?
没错 干嘛不结婚呢
Oh, lots of reasons.
原因多了去了
But we have never needed condoms.
但我们从来没需要过套套
Wait... Go. It's green.
等等... 开车 绿灯了
Are you on a pill or something?
你有吃避孕药什么的吗
No.
没有
I had my tubes tied when I was 19.
我十九岁就结扎了
What's that got to do with condoms?
这和套套有什么关系
I can't get pregnant, Rob.
我怀不了孕了 罗布
Go!
快开车
No, I-it's too late.
不 太晚了
It's yellow now. It me... Means stop if you can,
已经是黄灯了 意味来得及刹车就要停下
which we can because we are.
我们能刹车 所以要停下
You okay? Mmhmm.
你还好吧 还好
We're never gonna have a family?
我们永远不能组建自己的家庭了
No. Go.
不能 快开车
I think I need a beer.
我觉得我需要来罐啤酒
We're out of beer.
我们没有啤酒了
Then why are we bothering going home?
那我们回家干嘛
Leave the alligator.
别去动小鳄鱼了
It's in my face.
他都跑到我面前来了
Drive.
开车
Drive!
快开车
Drive!
开啊
I am driving.
我在开啊
It... Now it's yellow again. I can't...
现在又变黄灯了 我没法...
Oh, my God.
天啊
Hey!
嗨
Well, this is some bullshit.
真是活见鬼
Well, I am a private chef.
我是私家厨师
And one of my clients asked me
一位客户请我
to cater an event for her, a bar mitzvah.
为一场受戒仪式布置美餐
Letty was a server at that bar mitzvah.
那时候莱蒂是受戒仪式的服务员
And, um, she dropped a tray.
然后 她摔了托盘
Her manager yelled at her.
她经理对她大吼大叫
But he defended me. He was really sweet.
他为我出的头 他人真好
Why don't we stay in? Javier can cook.
我们就待在家里怎么样 哈维尔可以下厨
He's a chef, right?
他可是个大厨 对吧
I could do that.
包在我身上
No, you can't.
不 还是算了
Why not?
为什么不呢
He doesn't have the ingredients.
他没有食材
I have ingredients.
我这有食材
He can't make a gourmet dinner out of Cheetos and doughnut holes.
奇多和甜甜圈可变不出美味佳肴
I am sure whatever you have, it's fine.
无论什么食材 统统没问题
Come look.
来瞧瞧
Are you any good? I'm okay.
你真没问题吗 没问题
See, veggies aren't so bad.
看看 蔬菜味道也不赖吧
His aren't.
他做得好
If you're done, take the plates and put them in the sink.
你要是吃完了 就把盘子端到水槽去
Then you can watch TV for 10 minutes.
然后让你看十分钟电视
Okay.
好
I got it.
知道了
Oh, don't drop them. Don't drop them.
别摔了盘子 别摔了盘子
I'm still hungry.
我还饿
More wine, Javier?
再来点吗 哈维尔
No, thank you. No more wine.
不用了 谢谢 酒不加了
I'll have some.
我要来点
Well, you're drinking those wine coolers.
你在喝冷酒器里的水
Yeah, well, I want normal wine now.
好吧 现在我想喝点真正的酒
Well, you don't have a glass.
你酒杯都没拿
Never mind.
没关系
Are you okay, Rob? Yeah, sorry.
你没事吧 罗布 是啊 抱歉
It's... It's my dick.
是我的老二
I asked you not to talk about that in front of strangers.
我嘱咐过你有生人在不要说这个
My dick implant? How can I not talk about it.
我的植入老二 为什么不能谈
I mean, you'd talk about it, right?
我是说 你就会谈这样的事 对吧
Maybe.
也许会吧
See. Plus Jav's not a stranger.
看看 再说了 哈维尔又不是生人
You see, what they do is...
你看 他们是这么弄的...
Why don't you two go out in front and have a beer?
你们俩怎么不去外面来点啤酒
'Cause we're out of beer, remember?
因为啤酒已经让我们喝光了 记得吗
It's pretty simple, actually... Oh, my God, Rob.
其实做法很简单... 我的天 罗布
The point is, go somewhere that's not this room.
重点是要你出去显摆 别在屋里丢人
I can show you my Rob's Grasshoppers app.
来让你看看我的罗布蚱蜢应用
Great.
太好了
He's all right.
他还不赖
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm happy for you.
我为你开心
But I've been happy for you before.
可我以前也为你开心过
This is a very good app.
这个应用很赞
It's, uh... It's clear.
设计... 非常简洁
That's the whole thing!
一语中的
Clear. Simple.
简洁明了
People want clear and simple.
人们希望万事简洁明了
You know, it's Uber for gardeners and it's working.
这是园艺师用的优步 非常管用
You want to see it, don't you?
你一定很想看吧
Yeah, I do.
是啊 确实
It's not totally done yet.
现在还不是完全体
It... It looks done, but it's not.
看起来是完成了 不过没有
So, what happens next?
之后会如何
Doc said it'll keep getting bigger for a couple more months.
大夫说还会连续增大几个月
What did it look like before?
以前是什么样的
You know, it was like to here
以前大约这么长
and about... About that big around.
这么粗
Oh, so it wasn't that small.
那也不小
Not really.
确实
Then why did you make it bigger?
那干嘛要增大
I don't know.
不知道
I think I just wanted it to be bigger.
我就是想它更大
Do you really want to get in shape?
你急切想要练就一副完美身材吗
Or do you kind of want to get in shape?
你心底对健美暗暗渴望吗
At Myrtle Beach Hardbodies,
来默特尔海滩塑身馆
we push your fitness goals pedal to the metal!
一步助力 实现你的健身奇迹
Hey, that's enough TV!
嘿 电视就看到这儿了
Cardio. Yoga. Ladies.
有氧健身 瑜伽 女士们
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表