剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I have a confession to make.
我有件事要坦白
What?
什么事
You'll think I'm awful.
你会觉得我很差劲的
Maybe I already think you're awful.
或许我已经觉得你很差劲了
I came here for a blind date.
我是来这里相亲的
Baby, it'll be all right.
# 宝贝 一切都会没事的 #
What did you do, ditch the guy?
你做了什么 放他鸽子了
No. I'm chickenin' out.
不 是我临阵脱逃了
I don't want to go through with it.
我不想经历这些
Where were supposed to meet him?
你本该和他在哪里见面的
Back here. He was supposed to
就在这里 他应该
get us a table.
订好位置了
I got scared, saw a place open up beside you at the bar,
我突然害怕了 我看见你身边空出了一个位置
decided to-to get a drink and re-evaluate my options.
就决定过来喝一杯 重新评估一下我的选择
I know. I'm a terrible person.
我知道 我是个很差劲的人
How do you know I'm not the guy?
你怎么知道我不是你要相亲的那个人
What?
什么
What if I am the guy?
如果我就是你要相亲的那个人呢
Oh, you're not the guy.
哦 你才不是呢
So, you want to hide out with me... is that it?
所以 你想躲在我这里... 是这样吗
You want to... use me?
你想... 利用我
Well, if it's not too much trouble.
如果你不嫌麻烦的话
I can't promise to be witty and engaging,
我不能保证风趣幽默又魅力四射
but I will get the next round.
但我能付下一轮的酒钱
I don't think we should.
我觉得我们不该再喝了
No?
是吗
No.
是的
If we are really going to throw this guy off your trail,
如果我们想让这家伙彻底失去机会
I think you should probably...
我觉得你或许应该...
have dinner with me.
和我共进晚餐
So, I get up at 4:00 every
我每天早上四点就起床
morning so I have time to write my book.
这样才有时间写我的书
I'm almost at 500 pages, single-spaced.
已经写了将近五百页了 单倍行距的
What's it about?
是关于什么的
Well, I can't tell you that. You might steal my idea.
这我可不能告诉你 万一你偷了我的灵感呢
I'm not gonna sit down and write a book.
我才不会安安静静地坐着写一本书
Well, it's about this guy named Lance.
好吧 故事的主角叫兰斯
Mmhmm. Short for "Lancelot."
嗯哼 全称是兰斯洛特
Lancelot? Like the... Like Sir Lancelot.
兰斯洛特 就像... 兰斯洛特爵士那样的
No. My Lance is 35
不 我的兰斯三十五岁了
and he still lives above his parents' garage
但他还住在父母的车♥库♥里
and he works at a White Castle.
而且他在白色城♥堡♥上班
World-class loser, right?
简直就是败类中的败类 对吧
But the thing about Lance is he has a million-dollar face.
但与众不同的是 兰斯颜值百万
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
He looks exactly like Ryan Gosling.
他和瑞恩·高斯林长的一模一样
Like who? Ryan Gosling.
和谁 瑞恩·高斯林
He's an actor. He's a famous actor.
他是个演员 著名演员
He's very famous. Okay.
他非常有名的 好吧
So, Lance has been mistaken for Ryan Gosling 28 times.
兰斯有二十八次被误认为是瑞恩·高斯林
He counts the times? He counts... 28 times.
他还计数 是的 整整二十八次
And for the last two years,
在过去两年里
Lance has studied Ryan Gosling's films
兰斯一直在研究瑞恩·高斯林的电影
and interviews, the way
还有采访
he moves and walks and everything he does.
研究他的动作 步态 他做的一切
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
So, when Lance gets fired
所以当兰斯被白色城♥堡♥
from White Castle, he says to himself...
解雇时 他对自己说...
he says, "Lance, this is your moment.
"兰斯你的机会来了
You're going after your dream."
你要去追逐你的梦想"
So, then it's all about how he uses his resemblance
接下来都是关于他如何利用自己相似的长相
to storm the Broadway scene and Hollywood.
在百老汇舞台和好莱坞大获成功的故事
And then what? Then you have to read it to find out.
然后呢 接下来的事你需要自己读自己找
Love to.
乐意至极
But the ending's gonna be tragic and funny at the same time.
但是结局将会悲喜交加
Does Lance get caught?
兰斯被抓了吗
Eventually, of course.
最后当然被抓了
Writing is very lonely, yes?
写作很孤独 对吗
I like being alone.
我喜欢孤身一人
You do?
是吗
Well, your students must be very impressed
你的学生们一定非常敬佩
that you are a writer.
你是个作家
No.
才不会
They just think I'm a boring high-school English teacher.
他们只当我是个无聊的高中英语老师
Mmm!
嗯
Yes, please. Thank you.
好的 谢谢 谢谢
Tell me more about you.
跟我多说说你的事
I have a sister. Older? Younger?
我有个姊妹 姐姐还是妹妹
Older.
姐姐
When was the first time you got drunk?
你第一喝醉是什么时候
I was in Italy with my sister.
我和我姐姐在意大利的时候
She got me drunk on Jack Daniel's.
她用杰克丹尼威士忌把我灌醉了
You don't say. The smell and...
不会吧 它的气味
and the taste... I can't.
和口感... 我接受不了
I hate it. I hate it.
我讨厌它 讨厌它
But I drink everything else.
但是我把它全喝完了
Mmm.
嗯
Ooh.
嗬
Oh, I finished that one very quickly.
我那杯喝完的非常快
I like to look at you.
我喜欢看着你
I love your accent.
我喜欢你的口音
That went down good.
这样真好
Wait. One more.
等一下 再来一杯
Cheers.
干杯
Bioinformatics
生物信息学
and how they can apply to cancer treatment.
以及他们如何应用到癌症治疗当中
Bio what?
生物什么
Informatics.
信息学
Advanced computer systems that can read biological data.
可以读取生物数据的先进的电脑系统
It's a...
它是个...
it's a think tank.
它是个智库
What do you do for them? Well, nothing, actually.
你为他们做什么 事实上 什么都不做
I work for a philanthropist in Tampa.
我为坦帕的一位慈善家工作
He is considering funding them.
他正在考虑资助他们
I'm here to check out the C.E.O.
我是来核查他们的首席执行官的
Philanthropy.
慈善事业
Mm-hmm.
是啊
Damn, Javier.
讨厌 哈维尔
You are doing good in this world.
你在世上行善
I have another confession.
我还有一件事要坦白
Yeah? What is that?
是吗 什么事
I'm not a blonde.
我不是金发女郎
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
You look mad.
你看起来生气了
You will call her at exactly 10:15 AM
你要在上午十点十五分准时打给她
and tell her you can't find your wallet.
告诉她 你找不到钱包了
Letty, you up?
莱蒂 你醒了吗
Letty?
莱蒂
Yeah. I'm up.
嗯 我起来了
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Like death.
跟死了一回一样
I have a meeting this morning.
我今早有个会议
With the think tank?
和智库一起吗
Right.
没错
On a Sunday?
在周日吗
I wanted to have breakfast with you.
我本想和你一起吃早餐来的
How about dinner?
一起吃晚餐怎么样
Are you staying here tonight?
你今晚还在这吗
I'd stay if you want to see me again.
如果你还想见到我 我就留下
I'll have dinner with you tonight, definitely.
我今晚一定会和你共进晚餐的
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表