剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
就小喝了几杯科贝尔香槟
and Rob couldn't drive because he was still drunk
罗布婚前派对的酒劲还没过
from his bachelor party.
所以他也不能开车
So, we're halfway to the Cue,
我们去快乐球杆走到半道
and we get pulled over by that idiot Samuelson.
结果被那个傻♥逼♥萨缪尔森给拦下来了
Remember him? Yeah, I remember.
还记得他吗 记得
So you got a D.U.I.?
所以你是酒驾了
I got somewhat of a D.U.I.
算是有点点酒驾吧
Where was Jacob?
雅各布当时在哪
What was I supposed to do, leave him home alone?
我该怎么办 把他一个人丢下吗
Jacob was in the car? Jesus.
雅各布也在车里 老天
Which one of us should have the restraining order?
咱俩到底谁该被申请个限制令啊
Look how much you love saying that.
瞧瞧你多爱说那句
I do.
我确实很喜欢
Well, Jacob is just fine.
雅各布没事
Can we go now?
咱们能不能走了啊
You take good care now, Estelle.
你照顾好自己 埃斯特尔
Thanks, Joyce. Tell Roger I said hey.
谢了 乔伊斯 替我向罗杰问好
Will do.
我会的
Bye, Letty.
再见 莱蒂
Bye, Joyce.
再见 乔伊斯
Baby.
宝贝儿
Baby, I'm so sorry, baby.
宝贝儿 我太抱歉了 宝贝儿
I should've been the one driving,
应该是我开车的
but the boys got me doing shots, and you know I'm...
但是兄弟们让我♥干♥了几杯烈酒 我就...
You fucked up.
你搞砸了
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
Completely ruined our wedding day.
彻底毁掉了咱们的婚礼
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me. Hey.
看着我 嘿
We are still getting married, all right?
咱们还是要结婚的 好吧
You are still gonna be
你还是会做
Mrs. Robert Jake McDaniels Jr.
小罗伯特·杰克·麦克丹尼尔斯的夫人
Your middle name is Jake?
你中间名是杰克啊
Yeah. Oh, hey, Letty.
嗨 莱蒂
Thanks for bailing us out.
多谢你保我们出来
Oh, my God.
哦 老天
I just realized you're gonna be my stepdaughter.
我才意识到你马上就是我继女了
Get me out of this dress.
把我这裙子脱了
Don't have to ask me twice.
这话可不用问两次
Rob. What?
罗布 怎么了
I meant like I want to go home and get out of this dress.
我想回家赶紧把裙子脱了
That was the meaning of that sentence.
我那句话是这个意思
We're going to Tiffany's first to pick up Jacob.
咱们先去蒂芙尼家接雅各布
No, we're not.
不去
I need to get out of this dress,
我得赶紧把这裙子脱了
and I obviously need to remind you of the thousand feet.
还有 很显然我得提醒你一千英尺的事儿了
I just bailed your ass out of jail,
我刚把你从监狱里保出来
so today we're going to fuck the thousand feet.
所以今天那一千英尺就扯淡去吧
Javier! Hi, Rob.
哈维尔 嗨 罗布
Love the Range Rover Sport.
你这款路虎揽胜运动版我很中意
I've been thinking about getting one for Rob's Grasshoppers,
我一直想着我的罗布蚱蜢应用添一台呢
for like, the VIP-service aspect.
用来搞 比如说贵宾服务
Do you like it?
你觉得怎么样
That is one sad sight.
这一幕可真悲哀哦
I know.
我知道
Look, I'm sorry about all this.
听着 这一切我都很抱歉
You're still with the hottie?
你还和帅哥在一起呢
Yeah, I'm kind of in a rush, Tiff.
对 蒂芙尼 我有点着急
Can you go get Jacob?
你把雅各布叫出来好吗
Look, I'm not trying to be a judgy bitch...
我不是说故意像爱评判人的婊♥子♥那么说话
Then don't be.
那就别说
I love you, you know that,
我爱你 你知道的
but this is the second time in two weeks
但是这两周 这已经是我第二次
I've had to pick up Jacob from the authorities.
得去官方机构接雅各布了
I know, and I appreciate your help.
我知道 我真的很感激你的帮助
I'm always here to help you, but...
我一直都在帮你 但是...
maybe I could use some help, too.
我可能也需要帮助
You ever stop to think about that?
你有没有想过这个
Yeah...
想过啊
I tried to help you with Kyle.
基莱的事情我想帮忙的
I...
我...
What do you need? I'm right here.
你需要什么 我就在这儿呢
No, you're not. You keep leaving.
不 你不在 你总是离开
But I'm here now. What's wrong?
但我现在就在这 出什么事了
Everything.
出大事了
Everything's fucking wrong.
所有事情都他妈出问题了
Look around at the house.
四处看看♥房♥♥子吧
Might be the last time that you see it.
可能这就是你跟它的最后一面
What, like mortgage shit?
怎么 按揭出问题了吗
Yeah.
对
How is Kyle?
基莱怎么样了
Living in his office,
住在办公室
probably shooting up heroin.
可能还注射着海♥洛♥因♥
He doesn't shoot up. What?
他不注射毒品 什么
He snorts it, which is actually a good thing.
只是鼻吸了一些 浅尝辄止了 这是好事
Or better anyway.
再好不过了
There's a silver goddamn linin'.
真♥他♥妈♥是不幸中的大幸
How in the hell did we get here?
我们怎么就混成这样了
I don't know.
不知道
Can you go get Jacob?
你能把雅各布带过来吗
He's at the movies
他正和奥特姆和戴克斯
with Autumn and Dax and the babysitter.
还有保姆一起看电影
Tiffany! What?
蒂芙尼 怎么了
You could've told me that five minutes ago.
你五分钟前就该告诉我的
Look, he's had a rough couple days.
听着 他这几天过得很不好
I think he should stay here again tonight.
我觉得他还要在我这待一晚
You can pick him up in the morning.
你明早来接他吧
Okay. Fine.
好 就这样吧
I'm sorry about Kyle.
基莱的事情我很遗憾
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, are you a Washington Nationals fan, Jav?
哈维尔 你是华盛顿国民队的球迷吗
Because Atlanta can suck my dick,
亚特兰大勇士队太差劲了
and if we're gonna hang out, you got to love the Nationals.
要是我们一起去的话 你一定会爱上国民队的
What sport are they?
他们是打什么的
Get the fuck out.
你少装蒜了
Baseball.
棒球啊
I was hoping Jacob would take to it,
我本来想带雅各布去的
but he's not really the sports type.
但他实在是对体育不感冒
Maybe he just doesn't like baseball.
可能他只是不喜欢棒球
Hey, it's back on!
嘿 搞定了
Danny says we can have the Cue tomorrow
丹尼说我们明天能用快乐球杆的场地
from six until whenever.
从六点开始随便到什么时候
All your wedding guests who showed up yesterday
昨天去你们婚礼的宾客
are also free tomorrow?
明天也都有时间吗
Yeah, that's why they're called friends.
当然 这才是朋友嘛
They will drop whatever they are doing to see you get married.
他们会放下手头的一切去看你结婚的
Hey, you know what this means... Bachelor party 2.0!
知道这意味着什么吗 再办一场单身派对
And this time, Javier can come.
这次 哈维尔也可以来哦
Hey! I tried to invite you to the first one,
嗨 第一次也想邀请你来着
but I couldn't find you on Facebook.
但我在脸书上搜不到你
When?
什么时候
Now! The Happy Cue!
现在 就在快乐球杆
Great. Let's go.
很好 走吧
Is it really the best idea for you to be going out right now?
你现在出去真的好吗
Don't be such a whore, Letty. Let Javier off his leash.
别扫兴 莱蒂 让你家这匹马也脱缰跑一跑
There's no leash involved. He does whatever he wants.
他本来就是匹野马 哪来的缰绳一说
Well, good. Baby, I'm going.
很好 宝贝 我走了
Mm!
嗯
Come on, Javier. Let's go.
走吧 哈维尔 出发了
Yeah.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表