剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
She came in early at 7:00.
她七点钟提前来的
Letty?
莱蒂
What she goes by.
我们都这么叫她
What?
怎么了
Hmm? Nothing.
没事
It's nice to have that familiarity with your parolees,
和假释犯相熟挺好的
But don't get too close, right?
但别太亲近 对吧
Because I know why I wanted this career,
因为我知道自己想要这份工作的原因
which I'm sure is the same for you.
我想你也一样
You seem sure.
你好像很有把握
I have to make some phone calls.
我得打几个电♥话♥
Good.
没问题
Love this office. Every time.
爱死这间办公室了 无时无刻
How long before we run out of juice?
车子还够开多久
122 miles.
122英里
121.
You know they're already looking for this car.
他们已经开始找这辆车了
No, not yet.
不 还没
Check-out is at 11:00.
十一点才退房♥
Do you have service?
手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗
No.
没
Switch it to airplane mode and off.
打开飞行模式再关掉
You say that like you didn't say it five minutes ago.
五分钟前你就这么说
Like I haven't tried that five times.
我都试了五次了有用吗
Try again.
再试一次
Oh. Okay. What?
好了 什么
I have three bars. It's downloading.
我有三格信♥号♥♥ 开始下了
Good.
很好
It's taking forever.
这网速要下到海枯石烂
Welcome to Carolina fish fry.
欢迎来到卡罗来纳炸鱼店
Can I take your order? Yeah.
可以点单了吗 行
I'm gonna have the flounder and shrimp combo platter.
我要一份比目鱼河虾拼盘
with hush puppies and a dr pepper.
还有油炸玉米饼和胡椒博士饮料
What do you want?
你要什么
I'm sorry, I just need to...
抱歉 我得...
So many things. How am I gonna choose?
这么多东西 怎么选得过来
I wouldn't take you for indecisive.
我不会觉得你优柔寡断的
I'm not except with food.
我只对吃的优柔寡断
Okay. Fried deviled crab?
好的 炒蟹肉是什么鬼
That could either way.
怎么炒都有可能
Okay, I'm gonna have
我要一份
the flounder and shrimp combo platter. Also,
比目鱼河虾拼盘 另外
but I want mine with fries and a diet coke.
我的那份加炸薯条和健怡可乐
Since you're getting the same thing,
既然你们点了一样的
do you want to do the family bucket?
想凑一份全家桶吗
How much is it?
多少钱
$28.99.
28.99美元
$28.99?
28.99美元
Does it come with a lottery ticket?
是会附赠彩票吗
We'll just stick with our separate orders.
我们还是分开装吧
Please drive around to the first window.
请驾驶到一号♥窗口
Okay, there's a charging station in 31 miles.
离这三十一英里有个充电站
Good.
很好
But it takes us 10 miles out of our way.
但我们要多开十英里
Of course it does.
当然
You're near-sighted.
你是近视
What?
什么
You need glasses to see far away.
你需要一副眼镜看清远处
Oh. Not really.
不见得
Here. Try these.
试试这副
Wow. What does that sign say?
哇 指示牌上写的什么
"Try the new anus pounder."
"试试新的菊尊汉堡"
There you go.
拿好您的点单
Have a good day.
祝您愉快
Oh, I can't eat this.
不行 我吃不下这个
You have to eat. It smells.
你必须得吃 真难闻
It's the food. It's the bodies.
是食物的味道 尸体的味道
Shit.
该死
You okay? Yeah.
还好吗 嗯
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天啊 你们还好吗
Oh, my gosh. I'm sorry.
我的老天 抱歉
I'm so sorry. I...
很抱歉 我...
My kids are just driving me...
我两个孩子把我弄得...
They're not driving, obviously.
不是说他们开车
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
I think we should exchange insurance cards and information. No.
我们应该互换保险卡和信息 不用
I definitely think we should, 'cause you never know.
我认为绝对有必要 因为你永远不知道
It's not necessary. Well...
没必要 好吧...
You stopped pretty abruptly.
你停得太突然了
What are you talking about? At the light.
你什么意思 信♥号♥♥灯前
You came to a screeching halt.
你来了个急刹车
You're joking.
你开玩笑吧
It was very out of the blue.
真是出乎意料
I was already stopped.
我都停下了
Oh, I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
It doesn't matter what you think 'cause you were behind me.
你怎么想不重要 因为你是追尾的那个
So it's your responsibility.
所以是你的责任
I think that maybe we should call the cops, actually.
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
It would be much better for you if we don't call the cops.
不报♥警♥的话会对你有利很多
No, no. My husband would want me to.
不 我丈夫会希望我这么做的
Yeah, well, it was your fault.
对 毕竟是你的错
Then I'll just call them.
那我就直接打电♥话♥了
Your car is fine, right?
你的车没事 对吧
I don't know.
我不清楚
Yes, your car is fine. Yeah, but yours isn't.
没错 你的车没事 但是你的有事
I mean, look at your trunk. It doesn't even...
我是说 看看你的后备箱 都合不...
I'll fix it.
我会修好的
You don't need to. Okay, look.
你不用管 听着
I think that we should exchange information
我们应该交换信息
and get a policeman to write up a little thing.
然后找警♥察♥来做笔录
That way, there is no disagreements.
这样就不会产生分歧
And then no one's coming after each other later.
也不会再有谁找谁的麻烦
Because this happened to me once before.
因为以前我也有过这种情况
I'm sure it did. And I didn't get any insurance
我很确信 你还没给我
information or anything.
保险信息之类的
And my husband just...
我丈夫就...
This is supposed to recognize your thumbprint, but...
本该识别出我指纹的 但是...
Are you gonna sue them, mom?
你要起诉他们吗 妈妈
Stay in the car, Bryce.
待在车里 布莱斯
Your trunk is broken. Mommy is handling this!
你后备箱坏了 妈妈在处理这事
Stay in the car.
待在车里
I need to take a picture of your license plate.
我需要照下你的车牌
Excuse me. You don't need to.
让下行吗 你不用这样
Excuse me.
打扰了
Babe, I think we need to head to the hospital.
亲爱的 我觉得我们得去医院了
Oh, God. Yeah.
噢 天啊
Something doesn't feel right.
有点不对劲
I think I might be...
我可能
She was kicking, but now she's not.
她本来在踢我的 现在没动静了
Oh, my God. Uh...
我的天啊
Go. You need to go to the hospital.
去吧 你们得去医院
I'm Melanie, by the way.
对了 我叫梅勒妮
Do you want me to call you somebody?
需要我打电♥话♥吗
An ambulance, or...?
叫个救护车什么 或者...
No, I think we'll get there faster if we just...
不用 我想我们直接开过去会更快...
Right. If you just go. Now.
要是你们直接走的话 就抓紧了
But if there was damage to your car...
不过要是你的车哪里坏了...
I don't think that there was any damage.
我不觉得有什么地方坏了
Mom! Shut the hell up, Bryce!
妈妈 给老娘闭嘴 布莱斯
I'm so sorry. Go. Go. There's no damage.
很抱歉 走 快走吧 车子没事
Great. Thanks.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表