剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Are you any good?
你有空吗
Medium.
稍稍有点
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
So proud of us. We had a barbecue.
真为我们骄傲 我们办了场烧烤
I kicked everybody out.
我把所有人都撵走了
You don't have to clean up.
你不用打扫
Does this scream "Hire me" Or what?
这件像不像在呼喊 录用我吧
It screams something.
有点吧
It's perfect for an interview. It's classic.
面试必备 超经典的款式
I have clothes.
我有衣服
Okay.
好的
Well, I'll put it on your bed just in case.
那好 我放你床上了 以防万一
Wouldn't fit me anymore, anyway.
反正我是穿不上了
I've gained so much weight.
胖了这么多
You have not.
才没有
You're such a liar.
你个骗人精
If I can't drink or get high,
如果不能再酗酒或嗑药
at least I can hang on to my lying.
至少我还能说谎
Wait, so I have gained weight?
等等 所以我的确胖了
No.
没
Okay.
好的
Would you describe yourself as a self-starter?
你认为自己是积极主动吗
Definitely.
当然
I, uh, worked in a library for six months.
我在图书馆工作过六个月
They have this old-school card-catalogue situation,
他们用的还是那种老掉牙的卡片式目录
and it was always impossible to find books,
找书很不方便
so I invented a better system.
所以我发明了一个更好的方式
No one even asked me to.
其实根本没人让我去做
And where was this library?
这个图书馆在哪里
Virginia.
弗吉尼亚州
In prison?
监狱里的
You had to know I'd run a background check.
你知道 我得做背景调查
I mean, I hoped you would.
我也希望你这样
What kind of temp agency would you be running if you didn't?
否则怎么开短工中介呢
Well, you are obviously very qualified to be a waitress.
好的 很明显你适合做服务员
I can get a waitressing job myself.
服务员的工作我自己也能找
I want to work in an office with regular hours,
我想要的是有规律的坐班工作
where I can learn.
可以学到东西
How would you rate your interpersonal skills?
你怎么评价自己的人际交往能力呢
Oh, people love me. I'm super charming.
大家都喜欢我 我超有魅力的
And time.
还有 时间
So, nine words per minute.
那么 一分钟打九个词
I don't get it.
我不明白
I'm a really good texter. Very fast.
我打字很快的
I really appreciate you coming in.
谢谢你过来面试
I will never hear from you again, will I?
你不会再理我了 是吧
If you had typing skills,
如果你会打字
I could probably convince someone to give you a chance.
我还可能说服别人给你个机会
But no typing skills
但是不会打字
plus recovering drug addict plus ex-con...
又有吸毒史 再加上...
I totally get it.
我懂了
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你实话实说
And thanks for at least giving me a shot.
也谢谢你给过我一个机会
How'd the interview go?
面试怎么样
Guess what?
你猜怎么着
What?
怎么
I type nine words a minute.
我一分钟打九个字
Shit.
挺糟糕的
Hmm. I'll find something.
我会找到别的工作的
Promise.
我保证
I took a look at your record.
我看了一下你的记录
Page turner, huh?
很精彩吧
I want you to get the best opinion,
我想让你拿到最好的建议
so I sent your case over to
所以我把你的案子给了
a buddy of mine who specializes in this stuff.
我一个专攻这类案件的朋友
I hope that's okay.
但愿没关系
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Of course it's okay.
当然没关系了
Wow. Thank you.
谢谢你
Anything for Letty Raines.
为莱蒂·雷恩斯在所不辞
Don't do that.
别这么说
I still remember the exact moment that I fell for you.
我还记得我爱上你的那一刻呢
No, you don't. Sophomore English.
你才不记得呢 高二英语课
You wrote this story about a rooster.
你写了一个公鸡的故事
I don't remember the name of it.
我不记得名字了
"Cock Tease."
"撩情骚货"
Yes.
对
It was so messed up. But Mrs. Bumgarner loved it.
简直一团糟 但是伯格纳夫人特别喜欢
She made you stand up, read it to the class.
她让你站起来读给全班听
Your face turned red, your voice shook.
你脸都红了 声音也颤抖了
But it was good.
但是文笔很棒
You were crazy smart.
你非常的聪明
I was crazy crazy.
我是非常的疯狂
Still am.
现在还是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Things haven't gone so great for you.
你过得不好
That's nice of you to say.
你能这么说真贴心
Stop looking at me like that.
别那么看着我
No.
不
I... I'm thinking I could use some help around here.
我觉得我这也需要帮手
How about I give you a job?
我给你份工作怎么样
What?
什么
Why not?
为什么不
What about Shirley?
雪莉怎么办
How did you know her name was Shirley?
你怎么知道她叫雪莉的
I saw the name plate on her desk.
我在她桌上看见名牌了
It said Shirley.
写的是雪莉
Right. Well, Shirley can deal.
没错 那个 雪莉那好商量嘛
Want the job or not?
想要这份工作吗
I mean, yeah, of... of course I want the job.
当然想要了
Good. Then you're hired.
很好 那你被录用了
Just like that?
就这样吗
Just like that.
就这样
Wow. Thank you.
谢谢你
You sure it doesn't bother you, me drinking in front of you?
你确定我在你面前喝酒没问题吗
I don't want to strain your sobriety.
我可不想影响你戒酒
It's fine.
没关系
So, where'd you meet him?
你在哪认识他的
The Happy Cue.
"快乐球杆"
That place is still open?
那地方还开着门呢
Hell yes.
开的好着呢
I shoot pool there every Saturday night.
我每周六晚上到那去打球
One of the boys.
有个男孩
Anyway, his name is Rob.
继续说 他叫罗布
He owns a lawn-care business.
做草坪护理生意的
Wait, Rob's Grasshoppers?
等等 罗布小蚱蜢
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
They mow the Dashs' lawn.
达希的草坪就是他们修的
Mom. What?
妈 怎么了
Rob McDaniels?
罗布·麦克丹尼尔斯
You know Rob?
你认识罗布啊
I went to school with Rob. He's my age.
我和罗布一起上过学 他和我同龄
Are you two...
你俩有没有...
Big time.
可有了
Don't make that face.
别做那个表情
It's better than me actually throwing up.
起码好过我真吐出来
My darling girl.
我亲爱的女儿哟
What I'm about to say, I say with love.
我接下来要说的 是满怀着爱意说的
Don't you ever...
你永远别
open that slut mouth of yours to judge me.
张开你那张婊♥子♥臭嘴评判我
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表