剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
你不能跟着我 我要忙工作
I'm just standing here. Okay.
我就站着我不说话 好吧
Full custody?
全权抚养权
Yes. Sean has some visitation.
是的 肖恩只有探视权
That's good.
那就行
How did this happen?
为何会这样
I guess custody usually goes to the mother, so...
我猜监护权都判给母亲 所以...
Even you?
连你这样的也行
I know.
我懂
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Come with me.
跟我走吧
No. We're a good team.
不 我们合作的很好不是吗
We are not a good team.
才不是
New car?
哟 新车
Yeah. It's... It's the same, but black.
对 是... 同款 只是黑色的罢了
Like my hair.
跟我头发一样
What?
什么
This is the red wig.
这就是个红假发套
The one you told me never to wear again.
你说让我别再戴的那个
I dyed it black.
我把它染黑了
I told you
我跟你说过
I wouldn't throw away an $8,000 wig.
我是绝对不会把八千美元的假发给扔掉的
You did.
你是说过
Where are you going?
你去哪啊
Somewhere you're not going.
去你不能去的地方
Look, I didn't mean to say we're separate people.
听着 我没想说我们是独♥立♥的两个人
We're not. I need you.
不是这样的 我需要你
No, you don't.
不 你不需要
Yes, I do,
不 我需要你
and Jacob needs you and you need us.
雅各布需要你 你也需要我们
I'm happy for you. Then...
为你感到开心 那...
Please. Go and be happy.
拜托了 走吧 开心点
Can I get my car, please?
能把我的车开来吗
I thought you were done killing people.
我以为你不再杀人了
I told you to go.
说过让你走了
I thought you were done with this.
我以为你不再干这种勾当了
When did I say that? I never said that.
什么时候 我从来没说过
Whoever this person is, maybe they don't deserve to die.
不管这个人是谁 可能他们不该去死
They do deserve to die. How do you know that?
他们该死 你怎么知道
You don't ask for their stories anymore.
你又不再问他们的故事了
They... they volunteer their information.
他 他们会主动说
Now, Letty...
现在 莱蒂
Letty. Please.
莱蒂 拜托
Go away.
走吧
I stopped drinking, so you should stop killing.
我戒酒了 你也别杀人了
You did not stop drinking.
你才没有戒酒
I only drink wine.
我现在只喝红酒
That equals being sober for anybody else.
是所有人都能保持清醒的量
We need to talk about the chef thing.
我们得谈谈私厨的事情
What about the chef thing?
什么私厨的事情
I mean, you can actually cook really well.
我是说 你厨艺真的 很好
Professionally well.
专业级的
Can you fit in this?
能装下你吗
Can I fit in that? No.
能装下我吗 不能
Try. I'm not trying.
试试 不试
You're not putting a body in there?
你不是要在里面放具尸体吧
I am.
没错
Maybe yours.
可能就是你的
You could be a real chef.
你真的能当个大厨的
Get in.
进来
They're all the same.
都一样的
Just get the powdered ones.
就拿这个粉装的吧
I don't like the powdered ones.
我不喜欢粉装的
There is a difference.
不一样
I don't know what to tell you.
那我也没办法了
You are not stealing that.
你不能偷
There's no one even here yet.
这又没人
I am here.
我在
Will you look at me?
你能看看我吗
Stop.
打住
No.
我不
Stop.
住手
No.
不
Stop it.
停下
I said stop it.
我说了停下
I am not your goddamn boyfriend.
我他妈又不是你男朋友
I know.
我知道
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
Stop it.
别说了
You seem really angry.
你看起来很生气
I am very angry.
我是很生气
Turn around.
转过去
Who was better?
谁更厉害
What?
什么
Who... you better? Me or Sean?
谁让你更爽 我还是肖恩
We're not a good team.
我们不是个好团队
Go. I have to work.
走吧 我得工作了
Please don't.
求你了 不要
Go.
走
Go!
滚
Fine. Do it.
好吧 去吧
Go kill that person
杀了那个人
and live with yourself by yourself.
然后自生自灭吧
Hi, Estelle.
嗨 埃斯特尔
Estelle.
埃斯特尔
Estelle. Come on.
埃斯特尔 拜托
Don't be that way.
别这样
What are you doing here, Sean?
你来干嘛 肖恩
I want you to tell me what kind of fucked-up shit
我想让你告诉我 法庭上
went down at the courtroom.
发生了什么操蛋的事
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
And I'd like you to get off my porch.
而且我希望你离开我家
Letty pulled something.
蒂动了手脚
Sean, you need to get off my porch.
肖恩 离开我家
Fine. Just let me see Jacob.
好 让我看看雅各布
Absolutely not.
妄想
He's my son. Just get Jacob.
他是我儿子 去喊雅各布
You're not supposed to be here.踢㞾ꯔx06짰̌怐̋it black.
你不该到这来
I am supposed to be here.
我应该过来
I'm supposed to be right here.
我当然应该 也有权利来这
I'm his father.
我是他的父亲
I'm calling the cops.
我报♥警♥了
Put that phone down, you bitch.
贱♥人♥ 放下手♥机♥
Shut your goddamn mouth!
闭上你的嘴
Or I'll shut it for you.
要不然我替你关上
He's my boy.
他是我儿子
I know. And I'm sorry.
我知道 很同情你
But that is my wife and that is my grandson inside,
但那是我妻子 在里面的是我的外孙
and you will treat them with respect.
你对他们放尊重点
I just want to see him.
我只是想看看他
Is it summer?
现在是夏天吗
What?
什么
Is it a holiday?
到假期了吗
No.
没有
Then you don't get to see him.
那你就不能见他
So you can leave right now, or we can wait for the cops.
所以要么你现在就走 要么我们等警♥察♥来
Where's Letty?
莱蒂在哪
She ain't here.
她不在这
Yeah, figures.
料到了
Whenever she does get here,
不管她什么时候来
you tell her I was here for my son.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表