剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
奥特姆不应该对我说这事的
but she did because she likes me.
但是她却说了 因为她喜欢我
Then I kept on watching his commercials when they came on.
所以我就把爸爸的广♥告♥看完了
Then I searched online, and it took a couple of days,
然后我在网上搜索了一下 花了好几天
but I found his e-mail address.
我找到了他的邮箱
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
I'm not mad at you, Jacob.
我没有生你的气 雅各布
Why would you be mad?
那你为什么生气
Because you went behind my back! You lied!
因为你背着我那样做 你撒谎了
You lied!
你才撒谎呢
You said this was my dad.
你说过 这个人是我父亲
My real dad didn't even know I existed.
而我真正的父亲都不知道有我这个儿子
You said he didn't want to know me, but he does.
你说过 他不想见我 但他确实想见我
I was trying to protect you.
我是在保护你
Why? He's nice. You said he was dead.
为什么 他人那么好 你却说他死了
You don't understand, Jacob.
你不明白的 雅各布
He's a very bad man who has done terrible things
他是个坏人 对我 对其他人
to me and to other people.
做了很多坏事
He told me he used to do bad things
他对我说 他以前做了坏事
but now he goes to church and doesn't drink or do drugs.
但现在他经常去教堂 不喝酒 不吸毒
Well, that doesn't necessarily make someone a good person.
但是 这未必就能让一个人成为好人啊
You can't believe everything people say.
你不能随便相信某人说的一切
No shit. Okay, that's enough!
你在胡说 够了
You don't like him because he's black.
因为他是黑人 所以你不喜欢他
What?! Did he tell you that?
什么 他这样对你说的
You're just like everybody else in this town.
你和这个城里的人一样
You pretend I'm not different, but I am.
假装我和其他人没区别 其实我有区别
Baby, I-I don't pretend anything.
儿子 我... 我没有假装任何事情
I look at you for all the things that make you unique,
我对待你 就因为你的独特
all the things that make you exactly who you are.
因为你的真实个性
If you're not happy in this town,
如果你觉得在这里不开心
y-you don't have to live here.
你不必住在这里
We can go someplace else.
我们可以去别的地方
What if I want to move to Myrtle Beach with him?
如果我想和他搬到默特尔海滩俱乐部呢
He's said there's more black people there.
他说那里有更多的黑人
No, you're not... You're 10.
不行 你不能... 你才十岁
You don't get to make those decisions!
你不能自己做主
I don't know what to do.
我没辙了
Well, why don't we just take Jacob with us tonight?
不如我们和雅各布过夜吧
Aren't you going on your honeymoon?
你们不是去度蜜月吗
Yeah, we're just taking the boat up to the lake
我们正打算把小船弄到湖里
for tonight and tomorrow.
今晚和明天就在那过了
I think it's the best thing in case Sean comes back.
这样做也许最好 以防肖恩回来
That piece of shit is lying. He hasn't changed.
那混♥蛋♥在撒谎 他并没有改过
Church? Please.
去教堂 拜托
You can't be totally sure of that.
你无法百分之百确定啊
He can't take him.
不能让他带走儿子
He can't. Mom!
不能 妈
No.
不
Come with me.
跟我来
Put this on.
戴上头盔
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
Does it matter?
这重要吗
Wild horses
# 脱缰的野马 #
Wild horses
# 脱缰的野马 #
Wild horses run faster
# 脱缰的野马不羁疾驰 #
Run faster
# 不羁疾驰 #
Run faster
# 不羁疾驰 #
You call my truth in the worst way
# 你用最糟糕的方式唤醒我 #
Through the dirty lands of a broken smile
# 穿过肮脏的土地 带着扭曲的笑容 #
And I swear I'm not a pretender
# 我发誓 我不是伪装者 #
Oh, Lord, I'm holding tight but
# 上帝 我虽然抱得很紧 #
Wild horses
# 脱缰的野马 #
Wild horses
# 脱缰的野马 #
Wild horses run faster
# 脱缰的野马跑得更快 #
Run faster
# 不羁疾驰 #
Run faster
# 不羁疾驰 #
I need you to kill Sean.
我想让你杀了肖恩
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表