剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I'm really sorry. I really am.
我很抱歉 真的
That's what people always say in these moments.
人之将死其言也善
But it isn't true, bill.
但其善言全是狗屁 比尔
What you really are is scared.
其实你只是怕了
Don't be.
别害怕
It will be quick. What?
会很快的 什么
You're gonna have a heart attack.
你会突发心脏病
So no one will ever know the truth.
那样就没有人会知道真♥相♥
You don't get the dignity of the truth.
你不明白真♥相♥的尊严
Only charlie's parents will know.
只有查理的父母会知道
And me. And you.
还有我和你
Don't try to run.
不要试图逃跑
Can we go a little faster?
我们可以快一点吗
yes.
就是这样
Oh, key change!
噢 要变调了
No, but you -- you are just
不 但你...你完全就是
A total renaissance woman.
一个文艺复兴女士
You write. You sing.
你写作 唱歌♥
You have a hot spanish husband.
还有一个性感的西班牙丈夫
I can't stand the guy.
我受不了那家伙
What? Don't say that.
什么 别那样说
Well, you don't like your husband, either.
你也不喜欢你丈夫啊
The first words you used to describe him were "Fat"
你用来描述他的第一个词就是"胖"
And "Uninteresting."
和"无趣"
You have some dude's number in your wallet.
你钱包里有一些男人的电♥话♥
That is this college kid from the car wash.
是那个洗车的大学生的
I've kept it for three years.
我留了三年
Shit. I know.
我去 我知道
I know. I know. I'm ridiculous.
我知道 我知道 我很可笑
Completely.
非常可笑
You're fantasizing about walking out of the hotel,
你幻想走出这间旅馆
Running away, instead of just doing it.
逃走 而不是直接就去做
I can't.
我不能
Listen, don't cry. I-I'm just --
别哭 我...我只是...
No. I mean, you're right, obviously,
不 你是对的 很显然
But...
但...
I can't.
我不能
Why not?
为什么不能
I can't talk about it.
我不能说
Yes, you can. You're just choosing not to.
不 你可以的 你只是选择不说
I mean I'm not allowed to talk about it.
我是说我不被允许说这事
Says who?
谁说的啊
Says bill.
比尔说的
Eight years ago, he ran over a little boy
八年前 他撞了一个小男孩
And he killed him.
而且撞死了他
What?
什么
And --
而且
And I was in the passenger seat.
我当时在副驾驶座上
Bill made me swear
比尔让我发誓
That I would never tell anyone,
永远不告诉任何人
And I haven't.
然后我就没告诉过任何人
I'm horrible.
我太可怕了
So, every year, on the anniversary,
所以 每年的纪念日
We take a trip,
我们都去旅游
You know, just pretend like it didn't happen.
假装事情没发生过
And I just thought it would eventually go away,
我还以为事情最终会被遗忘
But it just doesn't.
但并没有
We just get more and more...
我们变得越来越...
Horrible to each other.
憎恨彼此
I hate him.
我讨厌他
That's marriage, right?
这就是婚姻 对吧
That's two people
两个人制♥造♥出
Who make each other their ugliest selves.
对方最丑陋的一面
We deserve it.
我们活该
Why am I telling you this?
我为什么会跟你说这些呢
Because you're finally done. What?
因为你终于受不了了 什么
Let's go. What?
让我们走吧 什么
Right now. Let's get out of here.
马上 让我们离开这里
Well, we can't just leave.
我们不能就一走了之
That's exactly what we need to do.
我们就应该这样做
We might be trapped, but we're not handcuffed.
我们也许被困住了 但我们没有被上铐
Let's go. Oh, my god. Can we?
我们走吧 天啊 可以吗
They'll be back soon, and we'll be gone.
他们很快会回来的 到时我们就消失了
Okay. Holy shit.
好吧 该死
Do you have a car? Yes.
你有车吗 有
Go upstairs to your room,
上楼 去房♥间
Grab only what you absolutely need,
拿些必需品就行了
And meet me where we smoked last night, okay?
在昨晚我们抽大♥麻♥的那个地方会合 好吧
Okay. Don't run.
好 镇定 别跑
Okay.
好
Oh, my god, robin. What?
不会吧 罗宾 你说什么
You said grab come on. Let's go.
你说拿 别说了 走吧
Do you have your own key to the car?
你自己有车钥匙吗
I can't believe we're doing this.
难以相信我们这样做
Do you have your own key?
你有属于自己的钥匙吗
Yes. It's in my purse.
有 在钱包
It's right this way. It's the --
在这边 是那辆
It's the tesla. Unlock it.
是那辆特斯拉 开锁
Unlock it! No. It opens automatically
开锁 不用 它会自动开门的
When you walk up to it, it just knows.
你走近车子 它就开门了
How does it know to pop the trunk?
它能自动开后车厢吗
I think you have to press a button on the key.
可能要按一下钥匙上的某个按键吧
Then pull out the key.
那就把钥匙拿出来啊
Shit.
该死的
Oh, all this stupid shit in here!
太多东西堆在一起
I can't see!
我看不清
Ha! Found it!
找到了
Keep your voice down. What is it?
小点声 是什么鬼
Who is that? Wait, robin.
那是谁啊 别动 罗宾
Who is that? Bill?
是谁 是比尔吗
Robin, wait.
罗宾 别过去
Bill? Wait.
比尔 别
Robin.
罗宾
No, no, no, no.
别别别
Oh, my god.
上帝
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
Do not throw up.
别吐啊
Do not put your dna all over the parking lot.
不要把你的DNA吐得满车场都是
I didn't see anything! I won't tell anyone!
我什么都没看到 我不会说出去的
Stop! Stop! I promise! No!
住嘴 我答应你 不
Just let me go! Stop. Stop.
让我走吧 冷静 冷静
Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.
冷静 冷静
I told you not to run, okay?
我告诉你不要跑的 好吧
Don't answer me. Don't cry.
不用回答我 不要哭
Don't shout. Don't scream, okay?
不要喊 不要尖叫 好吗
Okay. I am not going to kill you, okay?
我不会杀你的
Okay. Okay.
好 好
I didn't tell anyone.
我之前没有跟别人说
You still haven't, okay?
你到目前为止也没有说
Okay. Okay?
是的 好吧
Is she dead? Yes, she is dead.
她死了 是的 她死了
Stay, don't you move.
别动 你别动
We have to put the bodies in the trunk, okay?
我们要把尸体放到车厢里 好吧
I'm -- we're taking their car?
我 我们开他们的车
They're no longer staying at this hotel.
他们已经不在这个酒店了
Let's go back inside.
我们回酒店
What?
什么
We have to get our things.
我们要拿回自己的东西
I have my things.
我拿着了
I have to get my things.
我要拿我的东西
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表