剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
这么说吧
do you want to be in your house or in your office?
你想回家住还是继续呆在办公室
I want to be in my house.
我想回家
And once in a while, I want to be in my office.
但是有时候 我想在办公室
Tell Tiffany that.
那就告诉蒂芙尼
She won't understand.
她不会明白的
Maybe not, but you still have to tell her.
也许会呢 但你得告诉她
And if she doesn't understand,
如果她无法理解
then you shouldn't be married.
那你就要考虑是否还要维持婚姻
Really, if I was Tiffany, I'd be psyched.
天 如果我是蒂芙尼 我会抓狂的
When most men suggest a three-way,
当一个男人建议三人行的时候
that means you have to eat pussy.
就意味着你出局了
Totally.
没错
Let me borrow that.
我借用一下
Amazing wedding, by the way.
对了 婚礼很棒
The venue couldn't have cost much,
会场花不了多少钱
but the open bar, the buffet, the $200 champagne,
但免费酒吧 自助餐 高达二百美元的香槟
and those flower arrangements...
还有那些鲜花布置开销就大了
So?
所以呢
So that money I gave you was for Jacob's college fund.
我给你的钱是给雅各布上大学用的
And that's where it went.
这笔钱不会少的
I just skimmed a little off the top for this wedding.
我只是挪用了一点来办婚礼
By the time he gets to college,
等他上大学的时候
the interest will make up for it.
利息就会填补这个亏空
I think you owe me at least that for raising your son.
我帮你抚养孩子怎么也值这些钱吧
I don't.
我不这么认为
But I get it.
但我懂你的意思了
And it's a beautiful wedding.
婚礼很美
Where'd you get this?
这个你在哪弄的
A store.
商店
Thank you.
谢谢你
I love it.
我很喜欢
You just told me that some guy's dick was in your ass.
你刚告诉我有个男的上了你
Tiff, it's hard to explain.
蒂芙尼 这很难解释
Kyle, it's simple...
基莱 这很简单...
you're either gay or you're straight.
你要么是同性恋要么是直男
Who's that black guy?
那个黑人是谁
I've seen him before.
我以前见过他
Holy shit.
该死
Jacob.
雅各布
Hi, Dad.
嗨 老爸
You want to go outside and talk?
我们出去聊聊好吗
Yeah. Come on.
好 走吧
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Letty. It's good to see you, too.
莱蒂 很高兴见到你
Jesus. Sean, it's been 10... 10 years.
天哪 肖恩 已经有... 十年了
Get the hell out of my wedding.
滚出我的婚礼
Estelle.
埃斯特尔
Congratulations. This is wedding number...
恭喜你 这是第几次婚礼来着...
You poisoned my daughter.
你把我女儿送进了监狱
I will not let you come near her son.
我不会让你靠近她的孩子
Mom. Can I handle this?
妈 让我来处理
You sure as shit can.
交给你了
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Here to see my son. He's not your son.
来看我儿子 他不是你儿子
You used to be a better liar, Letty.
你不太会说谎了 莱蒂
Leave now, or I'll call the cops.
快走 不然我就叫警♥察♥了
That's a great idea.
这主意不错
Then they can arrest you for violating your restraining order.
他们能以违反限制令为由逮捕你
There is no more restraining order!
限制令已经取消了
Okay. Let go off him.
好吧 放开他
Please, let go of him! Please.
请你放开他
She said to please let him go.
她说请你放开
Get... off of me.
放开我
You need to leave.
你需要离开
Follow me outside, Sean. Now.
跟我出去 肖恩 就现在
Stay with Javier, okay? I'll be right back.
呆在哈维尔身边好吗 我马上回来
All right.
好的
Okay? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
What the fuck do you want?
你到底想怎么样
To see my son.
看我的儿子
10 years, Letty?
十年了 莱蒂
I have a son. You never told me.
你都没告诉我我有个儿子
I'm well aware.
我知道就行了
I have a right to be in his life.
我有权出现在他的生活里
A right to be in his life? A right?
有权出现在他的生活里 你有什么权利
You're a drug dealer and a porn star.
你是一个毒贩还是个色情影星
I was a director.
我是个导演
Of anal-centric porn.
同性恋色情电影的导演
That was in the past.
那都是过去了
Look, you might be able to fool Jacob,
听着 你或许可以骗骗雅各布
but I know you're the same evil fuck
但我知道你还是那个混♥蛋♥
who got me hooked on meth. You ruined me!
害我吸毒 你毁了我
I've changed, Letty.
我已经改变了 莱蒂
I got a good job. I go to church.
我找到一份好工作 我还去教堂
You... Really? Hey.
你 真的吗 嗨
You're the Myrtle Beach Hardbodies guy.
你是默特尔海滩健身广♥告♥上的家伙
See?
看到没
Yeah, I saw that commercial. It's ridiculous.
我看了那广♥告♥ 真傻帽
I've done six more regional commercials this year.
今年以来我制♥作♥了六条区域广♥告♥
I'm starring in
在一个全部是黑人参加的节目
an all-black production of "Our Town."
"我们的城市"里充当主演
I've changed, Letty.
我已经改过自新了 莱蒂
But you haven't.
但你没有
I don't think this place is healthy for Jacob.
我认为这里不利于雅各布的健康成长
Leave.
你滚
He told me he's the only black kid in his school.
他跟我说 他是学校里唯一的黑人学生
Don't ever try to contact him again.
别再和他联♥系♥
I didn't contact him. What?
我没有主动找他 什么
He found me.
他找我的
Been FaceTiming for like two weeks.
我们都视频聊天两个星期了
Last night, he told me he was at Tiffany's
昨晚 他告诉我 他在蒂芙尼家
because your mother was in jail with a D.U.I.?
是因为你妈妈酒驾而被捕吗
That sounds... unfit to me.
我听到这... 感觉很不好
Get out! Get out of here!
你走 离开这里
Oh, I will leave, but I will get my son.
我会的 不过我要带上儿子
And I will take him out of this place.
我要带他离开这个地方
No, that is never going to happen.
不行 不许你这样做
It's not just what I want.
这不仅是我的想法
This is what my son wants.
也是我儿子的想法
Don't ask me. Ask Jacob.
你别问我 问雅各布吧
Said you weren't a "Normal mother."
他说 你不是一个"正常的妈"
Pretty sure the judge will agree.
我敢肯定法官也同意这个说法
My attorney will be in touch.
我的律师会找你的
Tell me he's lying, Jacob. What?
他在撒谎 是吧 雅各布 你说什么
Tell me you did not go looking for that man.
你没有去找那个人吧
He's my dad. He's not your dad,
他可是我父亲啊 他不是你父亲
not in the way that matters.
他是不是你父亲其实无所谓
That person cannot be in your life.
那个人就不该出现在你的生活
Why don't I take you two home so you can talk?
我们回家谈 好吧
You stay out of this!
你别理这事
Do not do this here.
不要在这里争吵
I need to know how you found him.
我想知道你怎么找到他的
Autumn told me she saw my dad on TV.
奥特姆跟我说 在电视上看到父亲了
What?
什么
She was watching TV with her mom,
她当时和她妈妈在看电视
and his commercial came on.
然后就看到爸爸的广♥告♥了
So Tiffany told you who he is?
所以蒂芙尼跟你说他的身份了
No, Autumn said
没有 奥特姆说
her mom just kind of blurted it out to her.
她妈妈就那样在她面前喊了出来
Autumn wasn't supposed to tell me,
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表