剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
It's not just...
这上面不仅仅是...
There are other listings.
还有其他的列表单目
People pay for all sorts of things on the Deep Web.
人们会在深网上为千奇百怪的名头买♥♥单
The Deep Web?
深网
So why don't you do something else?
你干嘛不在这上面找点其他事做
See, this guy just wants you to watch him... the horse.
看 这人只是想让你看着他...一匹马
That's not so bad. That's easier than what you do.
不算太难 起码比你现在干的活简单
It sounds worse.
听起来恶心多了
Oh, wait, no. He's only paying 4 Bitcoins.
不 等等 他只付四个比特币
That's, uh...$2,000.
那是... 两千美金
What?
什么
Well, why do they call it a Bitcoin?
为什么他们叫比特币
I don't know.
我不知道
A Bitcoin sounds smaller than a coin.
比特币听起来比硬币不值钱多了
It does, but it's much bigger.
听起来是这样 但事实上值钱多了
Hey, maybe there's a job in here for me.
没准我还能在这上面找到活呢
This is you? Yeah
这是你吗 是我
Philanthropist.
慈善家
You only have four and a half stars?
你的评价只有四星半
But that's a good thing. The most is five.
但这挺好的 满分是五星
No, that means someone probably gave you a one.
并没有好吗 这说明有人可能只给了你一星
Who gave you a one?
谁给了你一星
May I have an associate in aisle 5, please?
五号♥通道请来个人
Where did you find that?
你从哪儿找到的
Nobody uses the regular Internet anymore.
早就没人老老实实地上网了
Get Jacob. Let's go.
找雅各布去吧
Down to the loading dock.
到装货区
Down to the loading dock, please.
请到装货区
Jacob?
雅各布
Jacob?
雅各布
Call his phone.
打他电♥话♥
Oh, my God.
我的天
I still have his phone.
他手♥机♥还在我这
Jacob? Jacob!
雅各布 雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Did you find him?
你找到他了吗
No.
没
Have you seen a black kid? He's like this tall.
有没有见过一个黑人小孩 大概这么高
He's wearing a baseball uniform. Did he walk out of the store?
穿着棒球服 他从商店走出过吗
No, ma'am.
没有 夫人
He's not here. We'll find him.
他不在这了 会找到的
Where? We already checked the whole store.
去哪 整间商店都找过了
I just told you I can't find my kid.
我刚跟你说过我找不到孩子了
This is what we're going to do.
我们接着找
No, you don't get to decide what we do.
不 轮不到你来决定做什么
Fine, you decide.
好 你来决定
Excuse me. Can you spare any change?
打扰了 能给点零钱吗
Look, we don't have any change.
看 我没有零钱
People don't have change anymore.
大家早就不带零钱了
I am looking for my child!
我在找孩子
Oh, God.
天呐
What are you doing? Who are you calling?
你要干嘛 打给谁
Christian. Why?
克里斯蒂安 为什么
It's not like I can call the actual cops.
我又不可能打给真的警♥察♥
He'll know what to do.
他知道该怎么做
Are you a detective?
你是侦探吗
No.
不是
I don't work here.
我不在这工作
Okay.
好吧
One sec.
等一下
Ah.
哎呀
Unroll them.
摊开
What?
什么
Unroll the sweaters.
把毛衣摊开
Rhonda Lashever.
朗达·拉什维尔
FBI.
联调局
Thrilled to meet you.
很高兴见到您
Why did I take his stupid phone?
我为什么要拿这个该死的手♥机♥
Because you're his mother and that's what parents do.
因为你是他妈妈 家长都这么做
They... They... They take their kids' phones away.
他... 他们不让孩子带手♥机♥
I can't do this. This happens all the time.
我不该这样做的 这很正常
Yeah, to normal moms without restraining orders.
那是对没有限制令在身的妈妈而言
Why did I think this would work?
我怎么会没收他的手♥机♥呢
It was just a trip to a store.
不过是来了趟商店罢了
No, it's this whole... I came here to...
不 是整件 我来这是
I stole the money.
是我偷的钱
I knew it.
我就知道
But I didn't actually steal it.
并不全是这样
Christian and I took it from two idiots
我和克里斯蒂安不过是从两个
who tried to steal it first.
想偷这钱的蠢货手里拿走罢了
Well, that is still stealing.
这不还是偷吗
It's my sister's... money!
那是我姐姐的钱
It's not your sister's... money. It's the hotel's... money.
才不是你姐姐的钱 那是酒店的钱
She's just a manager.
她只是经理罢了
They have insurance for that shit.
他们有保险
Seriously?
认真的吗
Look, I split it with Christian
听着 我和克里斯蒂安把钱平分了
and now I have over a hundred grand,
我现在有十万多
so I came here to try to...
所以我来想
Yeah, to get Jacob. I understand.
是 要回雅各布 我知道
Do you? Of course I do!
真的吗 我当然懂
And now he could be anywhere, and I did that to him.
现在他不知所踪 都是因为我
I'm the worst.
我是最差劲的妈妈
No, you're not the worst. We'll find him.
不 你不是的 我们会找到他的
Shit, I have to call the cops. No. No. No.
靠 我要报♥警♥ 别 别
They will know you violated the restraining order.
这样他们就知道你违反限制令了
Obviously, but what am I supposed to do?
当然 但我还能怎么做呢
They will send you back to prison. You're not calling the cops.
他们会把你送回监狱的 别报♥警♥
No, I am. Give me the phone.
不 我要 电♥话♥给我
No, I'm calling them. Give me the phone.
不 我就打 电♥话♥给我
Just give me... I'm calling them!
给我 我就打
911. What is your emergency?
911 您有什么事
Hi. I need to report a missing person.
你好 我要汇报一个失踪人口
What person?
什么人
Don't... Don't... Don't... Jacob Raines.
别 别 别 雅各布·雷恩斯
Age?
年龄
He's 10.
十岁
How tall is he, ma'am?
身高 女士
I don't know, like 4'10".
不知道 大概一米四
Caucasian? Hispanic? Black.
白人 拉美人 黑人
Attention shoppers,
顾客们请注意
would the parent of Jacob Raines
雅各布·雷恩斯的家长
please check in with loss prevention?
请到安保处来一趟
Thank you. Enjoy your day.
谢谢 祝您购物愉快
Ma'am, are you there?
女士 你还在吗
Ma'am?
女士
Hello.
你好
Hi.
嗨
I'm here for him.
我来领他的
Oh, the shoplifter?
哦 那个小偷
Shoplifter?
小偷
No, no. He wouldn't do that.
不 不 他不会的
He stole this.
他偷了这个
How do you know?
你怎么知道
It was recorded by three different video cameras.
三处摄像头都录下了
Well... I am his father,
好吧 作为他的父亲
so... so I apologize for that.
我 我道歉
And, uh, I will pay for what he stole.
我会赔偿他偷的东西
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表