剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I really want to be a good mom to you.
我真想当一个好妈妈
I know.
我知道
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Did you do it?
做了没
No.
没有
Why?
为什么
You know what? Never mind.
好吧 算了
I'll get someone else to do it off that Deep Web thing.
我在深网里找人去做
I tried to get Sean to leave.
我试过叫肖恩离开这里
That's not what I asked you to do.
我让你做的不是这个
Because Sean won't leave,
肖恩不会走的
which is why I didn't ask you to ask him to leave.
所以我没有让你叫他走
I asked you... What I don't want
我让你... 我不想
is to do the thing you're asking me to do,
答应你之后
and then you regret it.
你又后悔
You will resent me for doing something
你会恨我的
you don't really want done.
因为你不是真想这样做
He's going to take him away from me.
他要让儿子离开我
And me.
也离开我
I won't resent you.
我不会恨你
You will.
你会的
I am not going to do it, Letty.
我不会按你的要求做的 莱蒂
Get out of this house.
给我滚出去
Room 213. Up the stairs, to the right.
213房♥间 上楼 右转
Thank you. Have a good night.
谢谢 晚安
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I'm sleeping here.
我来过夜
Please.
请
Okay.
好的
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Are you... He's my mom's boyfriend.
你是... 他是我妈妈的男友
Hi, buddy.
你好 小家伙
This is everyone now, correct?
都到齐了吧
Yes. We can get started.
是的 可以开始了
Actually, I'd like to start with Jacob.
不过 我想先从雅各布开始
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Because I'll speak with Jacob alone,
因为我要先和雅各布单独谈话
and then I'll speak with the rest of you.
之后我再跟在座各位谈话
Is this normal?
正常流程是这样的吗
How are you doing?
你怎么样了
Is it normal that they talk to the kid first?
正常流程是他们先跟孩子单独谈话吗
I-It's not out of the question.
我... 这也不是没发生过
But a kid could say anything.
但小孩不懂事啊
Jacob could say anything.
雅各布说什么都有可能
Hey...
别急...
Don't worry. Custody almost always goes to the mother.
别担心 监护权往往都会判给母亲
Unless the mother is me
除非母亲是我
and the father is a manipulative psycho.
父亲是那个控制欲超强的疯子
I read about a judge
我曾读过一个案子
who granted custody to a mother
一位母亲用自己的孩子交换阿得拉
who literally traded her kid for Adderall.
最终法官仍然把孩子的监护权判给了她
It is not okay that you're here.
你今天过来不合适
I am here for you.
我是为了你才来的
I don't need you here for me. I don't want you here for me.
我不需要你为了我过来 我也不想你过来
I want to support you.
我想过来支持你
Are you serious right now?
你现在说真的吗
I gave you a great opportunity to support me,
我给了你一个绝好的机会来支持我
and you decided not to.
是你自己决定不帮我的
Bye. It wasn't what you wanted.
不送 这不是你想要的
You are not the decider of what I want.
轮不到你来决定我想要什么
We are separate people.
我们本是两个独♥立♥的人
Okay.
好吧
We are separate people.
我们是两个独♥立♥的人
You've been living with your grandmother for a while now.
你已经跟你外婆生活了一段时间了
Can you tell me about her?
你能跟我聊聊她吗
What about her?
聊她的什么
What's she like?
她是个什么样的人
She plays a lot of games with me.
她会陪我玩很多游戏
She makes me laugh.
她也会逗我笑
She feeds me.
她给我做饭
She's married to a new guy named Rob.
她刚跟一个叫罗布的男人结婚
And what do you think about Rob?
你觉得罗布这个人怎么样
He's awesome.
他很棒
He makes me laugh, too.
他也常常逗我笑
He says he has the biggest lawnmower in town,
他说他有镇上最大的割草机
and Nana has the biggest lawn.
而祖母有最大的草地
It's a joke about sex.
这是个黄色笑话
How do you know it's a joke about sex?
你怎么知道这是个黄色笑话呢
Because I'm old enough to know.
因为我已经长大了
What about your mom?
那你妈妈呢
She's my mom.
她就是我妈妈啊
Come on, Jacob.
别这样 雅各布
I've done this a thousand times.
这种谈话我做了太多次了
You're obviously a mature kid, so be real with me.
你显然是个成熟的孩子 那就跟我说实话吧
She has a lot of hard nights.
夜晚对她来讲 有时会很难熬
And what happens when she has hard nights?
这种时候她会怎么做
Jacob?
雅各布
What happens when she has hard nights?
遇上难熬夜晚的时候她会怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
She probably drinks vodka or something else bad.
她可能就是喝伏特加或者别的什么烈酒熬过去
She's been in jail.
她之前坐过牢
I do know that, yes.
这一点我知道
My dad was a porn star, but not anymore.
我爸爸过去是个成人明星 但他现在不做了
He doesn't know I know that.
他不知道我知道他做过成人明星
I look like my dad,
我长得像我爸
but I don't know anything else about him
但除了长得像他 和他在做商业广♥告♥之外
except that he does commercials and I look like him.
我对他一无所知
Would you like to get to know your dad better, Jacob?
你想更多的了解你♥爸♥爸吗 雅各布
I guess so.
我想是吧
Has your mom ever talked to you about your race?
你妈妈以前跟你聊过你的种族吗
Yeah, just a few days ago.
聊过 就在几天前
What are you writing down?
你在记什么呢
Just a few notes to myself.
只是我自己做的一点笔记
I know you think my mom is a bad mom,
我知道你觉得我妈妈是个坏妈妈
but she's not.
但她真的不是
She loves me.
她很爱我
Of course she loves you.
她当然很爱你
And I don't think she's a bad mom,
还有 我不认为她是个坏妈妈
but she struggles with some other things.
她只是还被别的事情缠身
Yeah.
是的
It's nice that your father seems to really want the chance
你♥爸♥爸好像真的很渴望能有机会 去了解你
to get to know you, and you want to get to know him, too.
这很好 尤其你也想多了解他
I want you to make my mom and my dad be married
我想让你 让我爸爸妈妈结婚
so they'll have to love each other.
这样他们就必须爱上对方
Then they can do a good job together.
然后他们就能一起好好照顾我了
In a perfect world, I'd make that happen for you,
在一个完美的世界里 我很愿意为你这么做
but this world isn't perfect.
但我们所处的这个世界是不完美的
I'm sorry, Jacob.
我很抱歉 雅各布
But I have to think about
但我还是要慎重考虑
which parent you should live with.
你该跟哪位家长一起生活
Who would you rather it be?
你更想跟谁一起生活
Okay, we'll take 15,
我们休息十五分钟
and then Jacob will go to the playroom around the corner
然后维姬会带雅各布去角落里的游戏室
with Vicky while the rest of us talk.
我们就坐下来谈
How did it go?
聊的怎么样
I have to go to the bathroom.
我想去厕所
It's right over there.
就在那边
I don't know.
我不知道
This one is for boys.
这是男厕所
I know. It's fine.
我知道 没事
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表