剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
You're very good.
你很不错
Yeah, well, this is my present to myself.
这是我送给自己的礼物
You can't keep that.
你不能留着那东西
It's mine now.
它现在是我的了
You know, you could be someone who owns that necklace.
你知道你本可以成为拥有这项链的人
What?
什么
You could be one of those women down there.
你本可以和楼下那些女人一样
Why aren't you?
为什么不
I don't want to be one of those women.
我不想成为她们
I just want this necklace.
我只想要这项链
Anyway, there's a five-star hotel with 18 rooms.
不管怎样 这家五星级酒店只有十八个房♥间
If one necklace is stolen,
要是丢了条项链
the whole place becomes a crime scene, so...
这地方就是犯罪现场 所以...
They'll blame the maid.
他们会怪到女佣头上的
Just take it to the front desk.
把它放到前台去
Say you found it.
说是你捡到的
I already found a wallet.
我已经"捡"到过一个钱包了
What?
什么
Robin -- Bill's wife.
比尔的妻子罗宾
I took it for fun so I wouldn't drink.
我偷着玩 这样才能抑制住酒瘾
For five seconds.
也就乐五秒
She ordered me a martini as a thank you.
她点了杯马蒂尼感谢我
Why give the wallet back?
为什么送回钱包
It was ugly.
太难看了
This is really pretty.
这项链真的很漂亮
And I look so much more like mrs. Diaz.
让我看起来更像迪亚兹夫人
Isn't that who you want me to be?
这不正是你想要的吗
I promise I won't wear it outside the bedroom.
我保证不在外面戴着
Well, you do look beautiful.
你真的很美
Thank you.
谢谢
Even more beautiful than the day we met.
比我们初次见面时还美
I can't believe it's been 10 years.
难以置信已经十年了
Madrid.
马德里
The palace hotel.
皇家旅店
Can you remember what I was wearing?
你能想起来我穿的什么吗
Uh...
呃...
I remember everything about your face.
我只记得你的盛世容颜了
I was there with that prince.
我和那个王子在一起
No. I was the prince.
不 我是王子
Right.
对
I was there with that blond boy...
我和那个金发男孩...
The heir to the cruise line.
邮轮公♥司♥的继承人在一起
He was convinced he would marry me,
他言之凿凿地说要娶我
But he spent the whole night talking to some romanian slut
却和一个有着四个名字的罗马尼亚荡♥妇♥
With four names.
聊了一晚上
So I spent the whole night at the champagne fountain.
我只能整晚都待在香槟喷泉那边
I was there so long, somebody asked if I worked there, and --
我在那待了很久 有人问我是不是工作人员
And it was me.
而那个人就是我
You were in that tuxedo, and you said...
你穿着一身晚礼服 说道...
"Do you work here?"
"你在这工作吗"
"Do I look like I work here?"
"我看起来像吗"
"I can't imagine someone so beautiful
"我无法想象这么个美人
Could be here all alone."
会孤身一人待在这里"
And I said...
然后我说...
You said...
你说...
"I'm alone," And you said...
"我一个人" 然后你说...
"So am I."
"我也是"
Happy anniversary, baby.
纪念日快乐 亲爱的
I need you to spend more time with Robin tomorrow,
我要你明天花更多时间和罗宾待在一起
Away from her husband.
离她丈夫远点
Why?
为什么
Because I said so.
这是命令
What are you doing with her husband?
你和她丈夫去干什么
What do you think?
你认为呢
Oh, my god.
天啊
No. No.
不
No, don't stop.
不 别停下
Don't stop.
别停
I'm not killing anybody.
我不会杀任何人的
I'm not asking you to.
我没让你这么做
Take it to the front desk.
把项链拿到前台
Lost and found.
失物招领
It's not lost. It's mine.
它没丢 它是我的
Take it the front desk.
我说把它拿到前台
Now.
现在就去
Looking for your car, mrs. Diaz?
在找您的车吗 迪亚兹夫人
Anything I can do for you?
有什么能帮到您的吗
I, uh, found this on the floor upstairs.
我... 在楼上地板找到这个
I don't know who it belongs to.
不知道谁的
Oh, my. Right?
噢 老天
I almost thought about stealing it.
我都想据为己有
we'll find the rightful owner.
我们会找到主人的
Thank you, Thomas.
谢谢 托马斯
Good night. Good night, mrs. Diaz.
晚安 迪亚兹夫人
I scared you?
我吓着你了
No, I just...
没 我只是...
I wasn't sure if you were in the room.
我不确定你是不是在房♥间
I am in the room.
我就在房♥间
I gave the necklace to thomas.
我把项链给托马斯了
Who?
谁
The manager.
酒店经理
Oh. The handsome one.
哦 那个长得帅的
Of course you did.
难怪你会给他
He says to say hi.
他说向你问好
No, he didn't say that.
不 他不会这么说的
Yes. Yes, he did.
是的 是的 他说了
Okay.
好吧
Hi, Thomas.
嗨 托马斯
Jacqueline! Hey.
杰奎琳 嘿
Heidi has a prescription.
海蒂拿到了大♥麻♥处方
Come and have a hit.
过来吸一口吧
Please. Come on.
请吧 来呀
Yeah, just take it from... you know what?
对 就把它从... 你知道吗
You just hold that in. That's what you do.
把里面的东西包住 就这样
Just... Oh.
就... 哦
Oh, respect. Ooh.
哦 佩服 喔
It's called "Satina." Sativa.
这叫苜宿 是苜蓿
What? No. Heidi, I don't think that's it.
什么 不 海蒂 我觉得这不是苜蓿
That sounds weird to me. No. Okay.
听起来很奇怪 不 好吧
Shut up. It's sativa and indica.
闭嘴 是苜蓿和籼稻
Isn't that what Heidi Klum
海蒂·克拉姆不就给自己的孩子
named her baby?
起了这个名字吗
Hey, shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘿 嘘 嘘 嘘
Thanks, guys. Thanks.
谢谢 伙计们 谢谢
No, no, no. Where are you going?
不 不 不 你要去哪里
You can't go. My husband and I had a fight.
你不能走 我和我丈夫吵了一架
It's fine. Oh, no! I'm so sorry.
没什么大事 哦 不 太遗憾了
Aw, that's terrible. Are you okay?
噢 真是太糟糕了 你还好吗
Yeah. I just really have to leave.
我没事 但我真的要走了
No, no, no, you shouldn't have to leave.
不 不 不 你不用走的
You should stay. I know.
你应该留下 我知道了
Bill, could she stay with us in our room?
比尔 她能住在我们房♥间吗
Wouldn't that be so fun?
肯定会很有趣的
I don't know that she would want...
我不知道她是否想要...
Oh, I know. Heidi has two queen beds.
哦 我知道了 海蒂有两张超大的床
You could stay in her...
你可以住在她的...
we could do like a girls' night.
我们可以搞一个女孩之夜
Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
哦 没错 哦 没错
I mean... No, I really have to go.
我是说... 不用了 我真得走了
Well, you're not gonna drive after smoking weed.
你不能在吸了大♥麻♥之后开车
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表