剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
好的 十分感谢
There. Go.
走
What did you just push? Go.
你刚刚按了什么 开吧
Whoa! Holy shit!
喔 老天
You got to tie that thing down or something.
必须把那东西系上
It's bouncing.
它在上下晃动
When we get to the charging station.
到了充电站再说
How much further?
还有多远
6 miles on the right in a gas station.
往右开六英里就到加油站了
How can we be down to 19?
怎么就只剩十九英里了
We were at 51 at the fish place.
炸鱼店的时候都显示五十一英里
Well, I'm sure it had something to do with your ludicrous mode.
肯定是因为你开了"荒唐加速模式"
My ludicrous mode?
我开了"荒唐加速模式"
Yeah. It probably ate up the battery.
对 把电耗光了
Are you saying I shouldn't have pushed that button?
你是在说我不该按那个按钮吗
I'm just saying it's why the battery ran out faster.
我只是说它是耗电这么快的元凶
That bitch was trying
我们开走的时候
to take a picture of our plates when we drove off.
那女的想把你的牌照拍下来
We would have been totally screwed.
要是他们把警♥察♥叫来
As soon as they put out an APB on this thing.
我们就玩完了
We should have just driven away normally.
我们应该常速开走
To a hospital to save your wife's baby?
去医院救你老婆肚里的孩子吗
Yeah, that was good.
是 你做得没错
You did good with that.
你做得很好
Yeah, I did good with that.
是 我做得很好
And I still haven't heard a thank you, have I?
可我到现在也没听到一个谢字
I guess not.
不是吧
You were trying to convince that insane woman,
你试图说服那个疯婆娘
not to call the cops,
不要叫警♥察♥
which no one without two bodies in the trunk would do.
后备箱里没有两具尸体的人不会这样做
They'd be like, "No shit we're calling the cops.
他们会说 "别废话我要叫警♥察♥
Because you rear-ended my... Tesla."
因为你他♥娘♥的♥撞到了我的特斯拉"
Shut up.
闭嘴
Don't tell me to shut up.
别跟我说闭嘴
Don't ever tell me to shut up.
永远别跟我说闭嘴两个字
You sound like my mother.
你说话跟我妈似的
Thank you.
谢谢
For what you did back there.
你刚刚的智举
Okay. Here we go.
好了 走
He's not coming for us. You don't know that.
不是冲我们来的 你怎么知道
Say it out loud, and it might come true.
大声说出来就会成真
But he'll definitely pull us over
要是你再不加速的话
if you don't start driving faster.
他肯定会让我们靠边停的
I am going the limit.
已经到极限了
You have to go five over
再快五码
if you don't want to look like a pussy fugitive.
如果你不想看起来像个逃犯一样
What's going to happen? Just let me do the talking.
会发生什么 我去跟他们交涉
What's wrong?
怎么了
You've been to prison, right?
你蹲过牢 对吗
No, I haven't.
没有
Okay.
好吧
So, that's what's wrong.
问题就出在这里
I can't go back there. I can't.
我不能再回去 不能
If I go back...
再回去的话...
You will never see your son.
就再也见不到你儿子了
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Throwing away the food.
扔吃的
And where are you going now?
现在又去哪儿
To pee.
尿尿
Is that okay? No.
不行吗 不
Last time I let you use the bathroom at a gas station,
上次我让你用加油站的洗手间时
You tried to jump out the window.
你想从窗户跳下去
Then you don't trust me.
你不相信我
I don't.
不信
Then how about you let me go pee all by myself,
何不如你让我自己去一次
and when I come right back here,
当我完完好好又站到你跟前的时候
You can trust me a little bit more? Get in the car.
你就可以对我多些信任 上车
If I get in the car, I will pee on the seat.
那我会尿在车座上的
It's by the left light at the back.
后面左拐
You need a key.
拿把钥匙
For the bathroom.
洗手间的
Thanks.
多谢
How much weed do you have?
你有多少大♥麻♥
Ma'am?
女士
Just a minute.
马上就好
Sorry. I just unlocked the next level on "Mister Jump."
不好意思 我刚刚解锁新一关"鸟叔跳跃"
Congrats.
恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
I've never played that one before.
我还没玩过这游戏
It's addictive.
会上瘾的
Well, your boyfriend or whatever is out there,
你男朋友还是什么的在外面
and I wanted to go put this sign on the charging station,
我想把这个放到加油站那边
But I couldn't leave you in here alone.
但我不能留你一个人在这
I'm the only one here,
这里只有我一个店员
So I can't walk outside if there's a customer.
店里有顾客的情况下我不能出去
You know, just in case of, like, shoplifting or whatever.
就是以防万一 小偷什么的
So the charger doesn't work? It's a real piece of shit.
所以不能加油 那就是一堆废铁
It likes to work, I don't know, once every two weeks or so.
有时候能用吧 两周显一次灵
Tried to tell the jackass who installed it,
我想告诉安装它的那个蠢货
But he was just like, "What?"
但他就在那里给我装傻
Do you know if the next station is close by?
你知道最近的加油站在哪儿吗
Um, there's one in Greenville.
呃 格林威尔市有一个
And I think it's actually a supercharger station.
我觉得那就是个增压站而已
Like, the one that's meant for your car.
像你们那种车
Should give you a full charge in like...
充满大概要...
An hour. I know.
一小时 我知道
How far is it?
多远
To Greenville? Mm, like 40 miles.
格林威尔市吗 呃 大概四十英里
Like 40, 50 miles.
四五十英里的样子
We only have 13 miles left.
我们只能开十三英里了
Do you have a regular outlet?
你这有普通插头吗
It takes forever.
常备物品
Do you have a 240-volt?
二百四十伏的有吗
Yeah. Still takes forever.
有 也是常备
If we charge it for an hour-and-a-half,
充上一个半小时
it'll get us to Greenville.
就够我们到格林威尔市了
You got the cord in your trunk?
后备箱里有电线吗
What?
什么
The cord should be in your trunk.
充电线应该在后备箱里
Is there a charging cord in the trunk?
后备箱里有充电线吗
Where the hell have you been?
你死哪儿去了
Figuring this shit out.
把事情搞清楚
We can charge the car in an outlet
我们可以给车充电
at the side of the building right there.
就在屋旁边
Is there a cord in the trunk?
后备箱里有充电线吗
Yes.
有
But I just fixed the trunk.
但我刚修好了后备箱
Okay.
好啊
The trunk is closed.
它合死了
I hope not permanently.
但愿还能打开
No, with duct tape.
不能了 用大力胶封上了
Where'd you get duct tape?
你哪来的大力胶
I always have duct tape.
我一直都有
Trick of the trade?
职业技巧
It's not a trick. It's just tape.
不是技巧 就是胶而已
There. That's it, right there.
这里 那个就是 就在那
Okay.
好
I'm out.
我不干了
Don't... don't smoke at a gas station.
别... 别在加油站吸烟
Why not?
为什么不
Why not let the place go up in flames?
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表