剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I could spend the next 10 years of my life
即使我接下来十年
slinging my pussy all over this town
都劈开腿满城睡
and come nowhere close to matching your high score.
也跟你的纪录相差十万八千里呢
That wasn't very nice, was it?
这话可真难听 是吧
Don't be mad at me, honey.
别生我的气 宝贝
Don't be.
别生我的气
I just thought of a way I could make it up to you.
我刚想到一个补偿你的办法
I bet it's really hard
你回到这里 离雅各布这么近
being back home so close to Jacob.
肯定挺不好受吧
Permanent restraining order.
永久性人身限制令
It is hard.
是很不好受
How much would you give to just spend a day with your son?
为了和你儿子待一天 你愿意付出点什么
Anything.
什么都愿意
Really? Anything.
真的 什么都愿意
Rob wants to go to the lake on Saturday.
罗布周六想去湖边
What if you were just to come by in the morning
不如你早上过来
and spend the day with Jacob?
和雅各布一起待一天怎么样
Oh, my God, are you serious?
我的天 你是说真的吗
Dead serious.
认真得不得了
You come by the house Saturday morning with...
你周六早上带着...
$1,000 in cash,
一千美金现金来我家
and I will let you spend the day with Jacob.
我就让你陪雅各布一天
You said anything.
你自己说什么都愿意的
I'll do it.
就这么定了
You have a secretary... Shirley.
你有个秘书了... 雪莉
Look, Shirley's like 100 years old.
拜托 雪莉都老得掉渣了
If Letty's gonna have a prayer of getting her son back,
这份工作就是 莱蒂抢回儿子的
she needs to have a job.
救命稻草
How many times you did fuck her?
你上过她几回
Oh, my God. That was high school.
我的天 那都是高中的事了
How many times did you fuck Ryan Schwahn?
你上了莱恩·斯沃几次
Three.
三次
Tiffany, I married you.
蒂芙尼我娶的是你
Not Letty.
不是莱蒂
Good choice.
你选对人了
And now we have to call Mitch.
这下咱们得给米奇打电♥话♥了
Kyle Dash & Associates.
基莱·达希合伙律师事务所
Yeah. Hang on a moment.
好的 麻烦等一下
I'll transfer you to Kyle.
我帮您转接到基莱
I'm sorry for the delay.
抱歉让您久等了
Let me transfer you over to Kyle right now.
我马上给您转接到基莱
Letty, let's do a letter to Pam Henry.
莱蒂 咱们给帕姆·亨利写封信
"Dear Mrs. Henry." Colon. Paragraph.
"亲爱的亨利夫人" 冒号♥ 回车
"Enclosed herewith," Comma,
"随函附上" 逗号♥
"We are in receipt of a settlement offer
"我们收到来自保险公♥司♥的
From the insurance..."
和解要约..."
Shirley.
雪莉
You been doing fillers? Don't lie.
你是不是做注射填充了 别撒谎哦
You've been doing Restylane.
注射玻尿酸了吧
I'm doing what?
我♥干♥嘛了
You totally look 40.
你看上去简直只有四十岁
Hey, what are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I came to steal Letty for an hour.
我想偷走莱蒂一个小时
Why?
干什么
There is an amazing rental that just came on the market.
有一处刚刚招租的房♥子
It's a little house that is perfect for her.
小小的房♥子 特别适合她
She's working. Well, I'm sure Shirley
她在工作 我想雪莉还能招呼的来
can hold down the fort like she's been doing the last five years.
就像她之前五年做的那样
Where's Letty?
莱蒂人呢
Right here.
在这呢
So, nine-foot ceilings.
看 九尺高的天花板
Smells like mildew.
一股霉味
Oh, it just needs a little air flow.
就是需要通通风啦
And there's a great view over the sink,
水槽那的风景还很不错呢
and the best part is they're willing to go month to month,
最棒的是 他们接受月付
and it's available now.
而且现在就能搬进来
Tiffany.
蒂芙尼
What?
怎么了
If you want me out of your house, just say it.
你要是想让我从你家搬出去 直说就好了
You don't have to sell me on a dump.
用不着给我推销这么个垃圾堆
I'm not trying to sell you on anything.
我又没给你推销什么啦
Okay, Tiffany.
好啦 蒂芙尼
Okay, Letty.
好啦 莱蒂
Look, we both know why you agreed to let me stay with you.
我们都清楚你为什么同意我住你那里
No. Why don't you enlighten me?
我不清楚 不如提点我一下哦
Forget it. Message received.
算了吧 我懂了
I'll find a place.
我会找地方搬的
No, don't puss out.
不 别这么缩手缩脚的
You feel guilty.
你心虚
For what?
心虚什么
You know what.
你自己心里清楚
Are you trying to say that you blame your existence on me
十四年前你自己养的那些臭习惯
for something that happened 14 years ago?
难道还要怪我吗
No, I'm saying you do,
不 我说的是你干的事
and that's fine if you feel guilty.
如果你心存内疚的话还好
But when it plays out as
但你越来也越过分
you telling the whole town my business...
把我的事情到处乱传...
Have you been drinking? I wish.
你最近又喝酒了吗 我倒是想
Instead, I've been watching your act
然而 我看到了你的所作所为
with the real-estate job and the ridiculous SUV.
当一个地♥产♥经纪 开着那傻里傻气的越野车
But I know you. You know shit.
可我了解你 你了解个屁
Hey, look, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
I shouldn't have told everybody your business.
我不该把你的事告诉大家
There's no need to be embarrassed, though.
那你也不用觉得难堪啊
I'm not embarrassed.
我没有觉得难堪
Are you?
你有吗
Of you? No.
为你吗 不
I don't want you to leave.
我不想你走
Just...
只要...
All right, just don't sleep with Kyle.
好吧 只要你不跟基莱上♥床♥就行
What?
什么
Some nights he doesn't come home.
有几晚他没有回家
He's sleeping with somebody. Just don't let it be you, okay?
他在外面搞小三 只要别是你就行 好吗
Tiffany, I would never.
蒂芙尼 我绝不会这样
Uh, so, the sunlight comes in through this window in the morning.
那个... 早上阳光会从这窗照进来
You can set a little table there
你可以在那放一个小桌子
for Jacob to have breakfast at.
让雅各布在那儿吃早餐
Sorry. I have a favor to ask.
打扰了 我有个不情之请
Can I borrow your car tomorrow?
明天可以借一下你的车吗
The ridiculous one?
傻里傻气的那辆
I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry.
我不应该那样说 对不起
The reunion's tomorrow and I have a million errands, so no.
明天是聚会了 我有很多事要跑来跑去 不借
Right. Okay.
好的 没事
Where's Kyle?
基莱人呢
He's working late.
他加班
You know, I'm really proud of you.
你真让我骄傲
I never thought I'd have a friend with heated towel racks.
我从来都没想到我朋友家里有电热毛巾架
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
I don't want to know where or how you got this.
别告诉我你是怎么搞到这笔钱的
Works for me.
我有我的办法
Can I borrow your Jeep?
我能借你的吉普车吗
I want to take him to Jungle Rapids.
我想带他去丛林急流水上乐园
Clearly you don't need it today.
显然你今天用不到车
I thought you might throw me a bone.
我还以为你会借我个人情
I am throwing you a bone.
我正给你人情呢
And it doesn't include my Jeep.
但吉普车可不算在人情里
You can stay here in the house.
你可以待在屋子里啊
Mom.
妈
It is against the law for you to be with your son.
法律都禁止你跟你儿子待在一起了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表