剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
告诉她说我是为了儿子来这的
I'll be back for him.
我还会回来看他的
It better be... Christmas.
最好是圣诞节的时候
What would you like?
来点什么
Everything.
什么都行
Will this work?
这个可以吗
It's a start.
就从它开始吧
Rough day?
今天不太顺利吗
I tried to stop my hit man boyfriend
为了夺回儿子我和联调局达成了交易
from getting caught at a hotel down the street
帮他们设了一个陷阱抓我的杀手男友
in a sting I helped set up
就在街边那个酒店里
after cutting a deal with the FBI
可我现在想阻止这一切
so I could get my kid back.
不想让他就这么被抓
Will this work?
这个可以吗
It's a start.
就从它开始吧
Rough day?
今天过得不顺利吗
Yeah. Wish I could tell you about it.
是的 要是能跟你说就好了
Well, it's kind of my job for you to tell me about it.
你可以向我倾诉的
Not this.
但这个不行
Okay. You strike me as someone
好吧 你给我感觉是那种
who does just fine on their own.
独自一人也能过得不错的人
Maybe.
或许吧
Should I be okay with just fine?
我应该满足于这种独身生活吗
My experience?
我的经验
When you're with someone, they always try to change you.
与人同行时 他们总想改变你
And who wants to change, really?
谁又真的想改变呢
I do.
我想
We're all just who we are, I think.
我们做自己就好
But if there was some magical person
但如果真的出现了
who could make us better,
可以把我们变得更好的人
I mean, they would've already done it, right?
我是说他们已经做到了 对吗
No, no. Not here.
不不 别在这
Sorry. Don't be.
对不起 没关系
Happens all the time.
这事经常发生
Now what happens?
现在该做什么
We go upstairs.
我们上楼
Three minutes, then pay the bill.
三分钟 然后你结账
Then come to room 917.
再到917号♥房♥间
Room 917, three minutes.
三分钟之后去917号♥房♥间
No. Three minutes, then pay the bill.
不 我走后等三分钟 然后结账
Then room 917.
再去917号♥房♥间
What the hell are you doing?
你到底要干什么
I have to stop you.
我必须得阻止你
You don't have to do anything.
你什么也不必做
Please!
求你了
There's something I have to tell you.
我得告诉你一件事
I sold you out.
我把你卖♥♥了
To the FBI.
出♥卖♥♥♥给了联调局
The man you just met is an undercover FBI agent,
刚才那个男的是联调局的秘密特工
and there are at least two more down there watching you.
至少还有两个在暗中监视
If you get out of this elevator and go to that room,
只要你出了电梯往房♥间走
they will bust in two seconds later and you'll be done.
他们会立马逮捕你 那你就完蛋了
What?
怎么了
Letty, I know you now.
莱蒂 我已经看透你了
I know your lies. The FBI?
知道你说谎的把戏 联调局
You're right, I'm an amazing liar,
你说的对 我是一个大骗子
but right now, I am telling you the truth!
但这次我说的是实话
Listen to me... we're over, done.
听我说 我们之间完了 彻底结束了
You need to leave me alone.
你得离我远一点
How else do you think I got Jacob?
不然你觉得我是怎么得到雅各布的监护权的
It was never gonna happen in a million years,
本来是根本不可能的事
and now he's mine.
而现在他是我的了
I'm sorry.
对不起
What was I supposed to do?
但我能怎么办
So, let's just go.
我们快走吧
No.
不行
We are not good for each other.
我们不适合彼此
I know.
我知道
You and Jacob are good for each other.
你和雅各布两个人会过得很好
Maybe.
可能吧
But I can't do it alone.
但我不能一个人把他带大
You will have to.
你只能这么做
What are you doing?
你想干什么
If you don't want to be with me, that's fine,
如果你不想和我在一起 那就算了
but please don't walk in there and throw your life away.
但请你不要走进那个房♥间 毁掉你的人生
Please.
求你了
Do not step off the elevator.
别 踏出 电梯
You been here all night?
你一整晚都睡在这
Got in a couple of hours ago.
我几小时前回来了
Key wasn't under the plant.
钥匙不在花盆下了
Yeah. I took it back inside.
没错 我把它拿回去了
I didn't want to risk Sean finding it
自从昨天肖恩找上门之后
after he showed up yesterday.
我可不想让他拿到钥匙
What?
怎么回事
What did he want?
他想怎样
What do you think? Jacob.
你觉得呢 雅各布
So you better take that boy and disappear.
你最好带着他销声匿迹
But he can't just show up.
但他不能就这样找上门来啊
When that man wants something,
如果这个男人想要什么
he always gets it eventually.
最后他都会如愿以偿
So do I.
彼此彼此
Hey, baby. Hi, mom.
嗨 宝贝 嗨 妈妈
I'm sorry I had to leave.
抱歉 我昨天要先走
It's okay. I'm used to it.
没关系 我已经习惯了
Sean came here, and he was really mad.
肖恩来过这 他整个人都暴怒了
Yeah. I'm sure he was.
是啊 我也能想到
But when I see him,
但当我和他见面的时候
I want it to be fun, okay?
我想和他玩得开心点 好吗
For summer and the holidays.
在夏天和假期的时候
Every other holiday.
每一个假期
Should we make a list of all the holidays
我们要弄一个节日名单
and choose which ones?
然后挑哪几个跟他见面吗
Sure.
好啊
But... otherwise, you're gonna be with me.
但... 其他的时间 你要和我在一起
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Are you sure you want to take Jacob?
你确定你要带着雅各布一起生活吗
No.
不确定
Yes. I don't know.
确定 我不知道
If you're gonna raise a kid,
如果你要养活一个小孩
you have to be totally selfless
你一定要无私奉献
and that would be a good thing for you to try on.
对你而言这也未尝不是件好事
He doesn't want to go with me.
他不想和我一起走
He doesn't know what he wants.
他都不清楚自己想要什么
Last week he wanted to be a product tester
上星期他想在小猪店当一名
at Piggly Wiggly.
产品测试员
It's your job to not care
你的责任就是别去操心
if what's right for him isn't what he wants.
对他有益处的东西是不是不合他心意
I don't even know how to start.
我甚至都不知道怎么开始照顾小孩
You just start.
你刚刚起步
He wakes up.
他睡醒了
He can be a straight-up little shit in the morning.
早上的雅各布真的是个麻烦精
It takes the will of the wolf
要把那小子从床上扯起来
to get that boy out of his bed.
要使出你的洪荒之力
He's had all the vaccines.
该注射的疫苗他都打了
He's always coming home with only one sock.
他总是只穿着一只袜子回家
Don't know how, but just always make sure
不知道他怎么搞的 但你要确定你买♥♥的袜子
you buy the exact same one
要跟那只一模一样
so you can match different pairs together
这样来你就能把不同的袜子凑成对
because it's fucking annoying.
找袜子真是个累人的活
He'll want different colors.
他会想买♥♥不同颜色的袜子
Don't do it. It's a trick.
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表