剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Falling Skies S03E03
《陨落星辰》第三季 第三集
Batteries.
电池
Why don't they just come?
它们为什么还不来
What are they waiting for?
等什么呢
Godot.
戈多
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
M-A-M-J-J-A-S-O.
M-A-M-J-J-A-S-O
What letter comes next?
下一个字母是什么
N.
N
March, April, May, June, July,
三月 四月 五月 六月 七月
August, September, October,
八月 九月 十月
"N" -- November.
十一月 字母N
Who's chasing you, man?
谁在追你啊 哥们儿
Batteries.
电池
Oh, right. Here you go.
好 给你
Try this one, Einstein.
试试这个 爱因斯坦
I'm looking for a word.
我说的是一个词
The first two letters indicate a male,
前两个字母代表一个男性
the first three a female,
前三个字母代表女性
the first four a great man,
前四个字母是一个伟人
the whole word a great woman.
整个词是一个伟大的女人
What's the word?
什么词
Tricky.
狡猾啊
Matt?
马特
If I wanted to go to school, I would've stayed home.
我要是想上学的话 就留在家里了
Nice talking with you.
很高兴和你聊天
Got it -- he, her, hero, heroine.
知道了 他 他 英雄 女英雄
Yeah, that's way too easy.
没错 太简单了
I thought the bubbleheads
我一直觉得那些外星人
put up a safety net around Charleston.
在查尔斯顿周围布下了安全网
That's why god made people like you,
所以上帝才按照你的样子创造人类
Craze -- not to think.
疯婆子 不用脑子
What I'm trying to say is, if they did,
我想说的是 如果确实有
why is it necessary for Mason
梅森为什么
to have us practically living out here?
还让我们住在这里
She's got a point.
她说的有道理
What the hell do you think's gonna happen if we get invaded
如果那些外星混♥蛋♥正在他们营地里
while those bubbleheaded bastards are over there
烤香肠时 我们被入侵了
roasting wienies in their compound, huh?
你觉得会怎样
We all get scorched.
我们都会被烧焦
I'm not taking any chances.
我可不冒这个险
Maybe the professor's wrong.
没准教授错了
Maybe the fishheads aren't coming.
或许鱼头怪不会来
Oh, they're coming.
肯定会来
You can throw out a mosquito net the size of Texas.
就算你给整个德克萨斯都罩上蚊帐
What happens, huh?
会怎样
One always gets through.
总会有一只钻进来
That's why we're here. They are coming.
所以我们在这里 它们肯定会来
If not today, tomorrow.
今天不来 明天也会
And if not tomorrow, the day after that.
明天不来 后天也会
And when they do get here,
他们到这里的时候
I am gonna fry me some fishhead ass.
我就给我自己煎些鱼头吃
Little man, what do you got for me?
小伙子 给我带什么来了
All the good stuff.
都是好东西
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
没错
I got you some cinnamon buns.
我带来了肉桂卷
Cinnamon buns, huh?
肉桂卷
Coffee.
咖啡
All right.
好
You're gonna make one hell of a thief one day, kid.
总有一天你也会成为神偷 孩子
Thanks.
谢谢
He looks like Frankenstein.
他看上去像科学怪人
At least he's walking without crutches.
至少他不用拐也能走路
Yeah, I thought he'd be happier about it.
他肯定比以前更高兴了
I'm happier about it.
我更高兴了
How are you, Maggie?
你怎么样 玛吉
Long day.
今天不好过
Looks like my day is just beginning.
看起来我要开工了
Hal.
哈尔
What I'm saying is, is outside the military,
我是说 在军队之外
there's maybe four people
大概有四个人
that know exactly how this place runs.
知道这里具体是怎么运作的
What are you worried about?
你担心什么
What am I worried about?
担心什么
I'm worried about picking somebody strong enough
我觉得如果我发什么意外的话
to stand up to them if anything should happen to me.
得找足够强的人站出来领导他们
Any of the guys you're considering can do the job,
你考虑的人选都能胜任
but unless you're planning
但除非你打算
on being impeached or getting a stroke,
被弹劾或者中风
I don't think we have to worry about it.
否则不用担心这事
In the last two years, I've been kidnapped,
过去的两年 我曾被绑♥架♥
tortured, shot, implanted with an eye worm.
虐待 枪击 被植入眼线虫
Last week, I was almost torn apart by a harnessed kid
上周 我差点被一个脊甲化的孩子毁掉
and contaminated by a nuclear reactor.
还差点被核反应堆污染
I think we can count on something happening, don't you?
我觉得我们得做一些计划 不是吗
Dan. Tom.
丹 汤姆
I thought I was supposed to have Anthony's report
我以为昨天我就能
on that investigation on my desk yesterday.
拿到安东尼的调查报告了
I talked to him this morning.
今天早上我和他谈了
You'll have it by the end of the day.
晚上交给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Jeanne?
珍
We gonna be ready by tonight?
今晚能准备好吗
8:00, right?
晚上八点行吗
Unless the world falls off its axis.
除非天下大乱
We'll be ready.
会准备好的
You know, when you first pitched me this idea,
你最早告诉我这个主意的时候
I wasn't too sure about it.
我还不太确定
But now I see what you're going for.
但现在我明白你的用意了
The tree of life.
生命之树
The tree of life.
生命之树
The tree of...liberty.
自♥由♥之树
Liberty tree.
自♥由♥之树
Yeah. The liberty tree.
好 自♥由♥之树
I like that.
我喜欢
This is good.
很好
Carry on.
加油
I'm gonna have to make a speech.
我得发表一个演讲
I'm gonna need some kind of speech.
我需要一个演讲
Here -- it's boilerplate,
给 这是个样章
but it'll give you something to work with.
但也能给你省点事
Mm-- hey, where you going?
你要去哪儿
I got to hit the bushes.
解决内急
Craze?
疯婆子
Take your snow tires.
穿上你的雪地轮胎衣
All right.
好吧
She's old enough to be your grandmother, kid.
她都能当你的祖母了 孩子
I heard that!
我听见了
I wasn't talking to you.
我没跟你说话
Ah, give the kid a break, Pope.
放过那孩子吧 珀普
It's probably the most exciting thing he's ever seen.
这可能是他所见过最激动人心的事了
That true?
是吗
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Oh, man. That is sad.
伙计 这太悲剧了
You stay down, kid. You hear me? Down.
趴下 孩子 听到了吗 趴下
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好的
Craze?! Craze!
疯婆子 疯婆子
Craze!
疯婆子
Path clear?
可以过去吗
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表