剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
He's got clear lines of sight all the way around the building.
整栋楼都能监控到
No matter which way you go, he'll see you coming.
不管你从哪里过去 他都能看到
He won't shoot me.
他不会对我开枪
Yesterday, you'd have said he'd never pull a gun on your father.
昨天你还说他不会拿枪指着你父亲呢
Too risky.
太冒险了
Might cost us your father, your brother, you.
你 你父亲和你哥哥也许会三败俱伤
Colonel, I'm going in there to talk to Hal.
上校 我要进去和哈尔谈谈
Didn't you hear what I just said to Ben?
你没听到我刚跟本说的吗
He'll listen to me.
他会听我的话
I can get through to him. I know I can.
我能劝服他 一定能
And if you can't, you'll be giving him
反之 他就又多了一个人♥质♥
one more hostage that he can use against us.
能用来要挟我们
No. Got to be a better way.
不 一定还有更好的方法
Can somebody explain something to me?
有人能给我解释一下吗
Why is it that if anybody else
凭什么别人
had have acted like an alien and shoot people,
表现得像外星人 对人类开枪
you'd have blown their brains out
就要直接爆头
and used what's left of their skull as an ash tray?
把剩下的脑壳用作垃圾桶
Hal didn't shoot anybody.
哈尔没有对人开枪
He could have killed the colonel. He chose not to.
他本可以杀了上校 却故意没瞄准
I'm just saying, Mags,
我就这么一说 玛吉
we can't count on your boyfriend's restraint
从现在起 我们不能再依靠
from here on in.
他的控制力了
You don't have to count on anything, Pope.
我们不必靠任何事 珀普
I need cool heads up here who do as they're told.
我需要能听从我命令的冷静的人
Take your berserkers and get lost. Dismissed.
带着你的手下滚蛋 解散
That's the smartest idea I've heard all day,
这真是我今天听到的最明智的决定
colonel, sir.
上校 长官
Come on. Let's head over to the nest.
走吧 回去了
I don't think we need any more front seats
别在前排围观
to the latest Mason family drama.
梅森家的家庭剧了
Lyle, you're buying first round.
莱尔 第一轮你请
No, I'm not.
才不要
Sergeant.
中士
Ma'am.
长官
Can you stop Hal from shooting Tom if it comes to that?
如果事情到那地步 你能阻止哈尔对汤姆开枪吗
Yes, ma'am.
能 长官
About 300 yards, give or take.
大约三百码
Switch is right here.
开关就在这里
Put a round through there, it'll turn him off like a light.
在这里来一发 就能跟关灯似的让他停下
Colonel, if this situation falls apart,
上校 如果局势一发不可收拾
we might end up with a split-second decision
我们也许得在一瞬间做出决定
between saving Tom and saving Hal.
到底救汤姆还是哈尔
Won't come to that.
不会的
You can't promise that, Dan.
你无法保证 丹
I know how close you are to Tom.
我知道你和汤姆关系亲密
I know how difficult it would be
也知道让你下令
to order the death of his son.
杀死他的儿子有多难
But if push comes to shove and you can't give that order,
要是到了紧要关头 你下不了手
I will relieve you.
我会罢免你的职位
They still okay?
他们还好吧
As far as I know. Nothing's changed.
就我所知 还是那样
What's going on up there?
那上面有什么事
I want to know where Hal is.
我要知道哈尔在哪儿
I want to know where Tom is -- what they're doing.
汤姆在哪 还有他们在干什么
I was scoping it out -- there's a couple places
我刚四处查探了一下 有几个地方
I could lay eyes on the target without being spotted.
能让我看到目标而不被发现
Let's make one thing perfectly clear, Tector --
有一点必须说清楚 泰克多
Hal is not the target. He's one of ours.
哈尔不是目标 他是我们中的一员
The aliens messed him up,
这都是外星人害的
but we're not gonna let them get away with that.
我们绝不会放过它们
We're gonna get him back.
我们会把他抢回来
This situation ends with everybody alive, understood?
所有人都要活着回去 明白吗
Roger that, sir. Can do.
明白 长官 遵命
Anthony.
安东尼
You're not gonna shoot my brother, are you?
你不会对我哥哥开枪 对吧
Orders say not to.
命令是不准开枪
Orders can change.
命令会变
Yes, they can.
的确
This sucks.
烦透了
I don't see how this ends without Hal getting hurt.
哈尔怎么可能不受伤
Or your dad. Or both.
或者你父亲 或者两人都负伤
You were right.
你说得对
You should go up there and talk to Hal.
你应该上去和哈尔谈谈
There's no way to get in there without being seen.
要进去就一定会被他发现
There is.
有办法
Show me.
告诉我
Count me in.
算我一个
You know as soon as you get near that Humvee,
你知道你一靠近那辆悍马
Weaver's gonna take you out.
韦弗就会下令杀了你吧
I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have Tector
他现在肯定让泰克多
lining you up in his sights right now.
在瞄准镜里盯着你呢
You're gonna die for nothing.
你会白白牺牲
Colonel Weaver ain't gonna kill his best friend's son.
韦弗上校才不会杀害挚友的儿子
No, Dan Weaver wouldn't do that.
丹·韦弗是不会这么做
But he's not calling the shots down there.
但他说了不算
Marina Peralta is.
玛琳娜·派拉塔说了才算
And if you're betting that she wouldn't give the order
如果你赌她不会发出指令
or that Tector would miss...
或者泰克多会射偏...
you're gonna lose.
那你输定了
Look, there is one way
其实我发现一个法子
that I can see us getting out of this.
能让我们解决这个问题
You have Karen release Anne and Lexie,
你让凯伦放了安和亚蕾克西
bring them safely back to Charleston.
把她们安全带回查尔斯顿
We can talk about the Volm plan.
我们就可以谈谈沃尔姆计划
Or you give me the Volm plan,
或者你先给我沃尔姆计划
And I'll give you Anne and your daughter.
然后我再把安和女儿还你
We're here.
我们到了
You sure?
你确定吗
Of course I am.
当然
These tunnels run all through Charleston.
这些隧♥道♥贯穿着查尔斯顿
My buds and I have been through most of them.
我和小伙伴几乎都走过
Ditching school?
逃课走的吧
Paid off, don't you think?
挺值得的 不是吗
Okay, the odds against both Masons
现在 梅森父子都能
living through this little drama have just gone up.
从这小插曲中活下来的几率已经上升了
Any why not put a little down on the long shot?
为啥不把风险大的筹码降低些呢
Could pay off quite handsomely if the gods intervene.
如果上帝照顾咱 收益会大大的
Lyle, what do you say?
莱尔 你怎么看
Yeah, I'd lose my bet on Tector missing the shot.
我会输掉在泰克多打偏上压的宝
Come on, Lyle.
别这样 莱尔
Maybe they'll, uh -- they'll talk their way out of this thing.
也许他们...会讨论怎样解决这件事
And if you win, you can buy a couple of keggers
如果你赢了 就能买♥♥两大桶酒
for that trip down to Mexico.
在去墨西哥的路上喝
Yeah, and how long do they have to survive before you pay off?
他们得活多长时间 你才能给我们钱
I mean, if Hal is the traitor that murdered Manchester --
我说 如果哈尔是杀死曼彻斯特的叛徒
Hal Mason doesn't even need to survive a trial
哈尔·梅森活不到审判的时候
in order to pay off in that category.
我会在那之前给钱的
Put $20 on "Both Die" for me,
给我在"两人都死掉"上压二十块
And I'll take them out myself.
然后我去把他们都干掉
No, no, no. Easy, there, amigo.
别这样哥们儿 放轻松
This is not a call to action, my friends.
这不是让大家自己上 朋友们
It's just a friendly wager on the fates of a couple of guys.
只是对这两个人命运的一次善意的赌注
Don't even think about it.
别乱想
You in or out?
你压还是不压
Up here.
从这上去
Okay.
好吧
So, if you don't care about your own life,
如果你不在乎自己的死活
consider who else might get hurt
起码考虑一下别人
if you don't give me the information I need.
不给我计划 就让他们好看
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表