剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Kadar taught nuclear engineering
卡达尔战前
at the University of South Carolina before the war.
在南卡罗来纳州大学教核工程
Have him meet me in my office.
让他来我办公室
Not gonna happen. Kadar is agoraphobic.
不可能 卡达尔恐惧陌生环境
He never leaves the power plant beneath the city.
他绝不会离开地下发电厂
If you want to talk to him, we have to go to him.
要见他 就得我们亲自去找他
Dr. Kadar is among the first people to arrive in Charleston.
卡达尔博士是第一批来查尔斯顿的人
Arthur Manchester struck a deal with him.
亚瑟·曼彻斯特跟他约定
If Kadar would help provide power to the city,
如果卡达尔肯为城市供电
Manchester would make sure he gets everything he needs,
曼彻斯特就满足他的一切需求
he wouldn't have to leave his power plant.
这样他就不必离开♥发♥电厂
We've continued to honor that agreement.
我们则继续遵守这个约定
"We?" You have enough on your plate, Tom.
"我们" 汤姆 你平时日理万机
No need to deal with Kadar until now.
不到现在迫不得已 不必要跟他周♥旋♥
Dr. Kadar? It's Marina Peralta --
卡达尔博士 我是玛琳娜·派拉塔
No, no, no! No, no, no, no!
不要 不要 别动
You'll contaminate the reaction system.
这样会污染反应系统
I've been trying to obtain
我这一个月来
this combustion efficiency for over a month!
一直在研究怎么达到这种燃烧率
What the hell kind of contraption is that?
这是什么鬼东西
This facility's off limits to unauthorized personnel.
这里未授权人员不得入内
What are they doing down here, Marina?
他们来干什么 玛琳娜
This is Tom Mason.
这位是汤姆·梅森
The... the president.
总...总统
I didn't vote for you.
我没给你投票
I won't hold that against you.
我不会借此对付你的
Uh, this is, uh -- one of my top military aides.
这位是我最优秀的军事参谋之一
This is Dan Weaver.
丹·韦弗
Well, that's not the right ratio at all.
比例不对
Mathematically, that's not --
从数学上看 这不...
No, it's a chemical reaction.
不 这是化学反应
I mean, the numbers shouldn't even be...
数字不该是...
Oh, come on.
拜托
No, that's not even... This is a waste of time.
不 不对... 简直是浪费时间
Yes, it is. I have work to do. Right.
正好 我还有事要做 好吧
Uh, Dr. Kadar, we understand you're the person
卡达尔博士 我们都明白多亏了你
we have to thank for all the electricity in Charleston.
查尔斯顿才有电可用
That's right, and with this generator,
是的 有了这个发电机
I'll be able to produce 10.5 kilowatt hours per day.
我每天能发10.5度电
Your team has done an amazing job down here.
你的团队贡献很大
I-I don't -- I don't have a team.
我...我没有团队
I've done this all myself.
只有我一个人
Oh, no team? Well, then you're --
没有团队吗 那你...
You're probably the only person who can help us.
那就只有你能帮到我们了
Help you with what?
帮你们干什么
We need to know if there's a way
我们要知道有没有办法
to safely destroy the Wakonda reactor.
能安全摧毁瓦坎达反应堆
By "safely", I assume you mean you do not want to
"安全摧毁"的意思是 你不希望
rain radioactive waste over the state,
放射性废料弥漫到全国各地
leaving it uninhabitable for the next 24,100 years?
让接下去的24100年都不适居住吧
That's right. We'd like to avoid that if possible.
没错 如果可能 我们希望能避免
Well, that's -- that's -- that's --
那真的是...
That's a bit of a poser.
非常棘手
That's a fun one.
也很有趣
I'll have something for you tomorrow.
明天给你消息
Well, I guess the interview's over.
看来面试结束了
There you go, little girl.
好了 小姑娘
All clean and warm.
干净暖和啦
I love you. I love you.
妈妈爱你
You're so cute.
真可爱
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
You're just a week old.
你才一周大
You shouldn't be able to track like that.
怎么会这样追着东西看呢
Mama.
妈妈
Alexis?
亚蕾克西
Alexis?
亚蕾克西
Oh, God. What...
天呐 怎么...
Mama.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈咪
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我回来晚了
Is she still awake? Barely.
还醒着吗 快睡着了
She just ate, so her eyes are getting heavy.
刚吃饱 眼皮儿正打架呢
Here. Yes.
你来抱
Oh, I have been dying to get back to you all day.
我一整天都想回到你身边
She's a very different little girl.
咱们这姑娘很与众不同
Different? Yeah.
与众不同 是的
Different in what way?
怎么不同了
She's very advanced.
很聪明
I don't follow.
我不明白
Maybe it's just my imagination.
或许只是我的幻觉
Anyways, I'm gonna be late for my shift.
我快迟到了
Milk's in the fridge. All right.
奶水在冰箱 好
Okay.
好的
Oh, Lexie.
亚蕾克西
Oh, that's good.
真乖
Hello, Lexie. I'm your daddy.
亚蕾克西 我是爸爸
I'll check in on you a little later.
我等会来看你
Got to admit I'm envious.
我得承认 我嫉妒了
Of what?
嫉妒什么
Alexis.
亚蕾克西
Why is that?
为什么
'cause whenever new mothers
每次有妈妈
bring their babies in for check-ups,
带着孩子来检查
I look into the kid's eyes
我都会看着孩子的眼睛
and realize they don't know.
我就想 他们一无所知
A baby has no way of knowing there's been an apocalypse
婴儿全然不知外面的乱世
and that we're at war
不知道我们正在打仗
and people are out there dying every day.
也不知道每天都有人正在死去
To a baby, everything's new and wondrous.
对婴儿来说 任何事都是新奇的
And it thrills them just to be alive.
他们只要有口气总是那么雀跃
It must bring you so much joy having her.
她的出世一定带给你很多欢乐
Are, uh... are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. I'm fine.
是的 我没事
I mean, you still seem...
你看起来
is everything okay with Alexis?
亚蕾克西一切都好吧
She's really good.
她很好
I'm gonna go check on Ms. Mcmanus.
我得去给麦曼勒斯做检查了
Duct tape.
胶带
Math class started 10 minutes ago.
数学课十分钟前就开始了
Oh, how I wish I could be there with Mr. Hooper and the gang
真想和胡珀先生和伙伴们一起
Learning all about trapezoids and parallelograms.
学不规则四边形和平行四边形
Stop! My head is going to explode from that!
别说了 我头都要炸了
Yeah, it's so stupid learning that crap.
没错 学那些真是傻暴了
How's math gonna help us kick the aliens off this planet?
数学怎么能帮我们把外星人赶出去
Match.
火柴
Do you think it'll make too big a bang?
你说 爆♥炸♥会很响吗
I mean, we could get in trouble, right?
会给咱们惹麻烦吗
Relax. It's only a half stick. It'll just blow out the window.
放心 只有一半量 只会把窗户炸掉
Yeah, don't be such a wimp.
就是 这么胆小
This is going to be killer.
这个肯定特好玩儿
That was totally epic!
那简直帅呆了
Matt?
马特
Awesome!
碉堡了
Tick, tick, tick, boom!
嘀嗒 嘀嗒 嘀嗒 砰
Yeah!
爽
Hold there!
别动
Got movement!
跑了
Come on. Come on. Run! Go!
快跑 快跑
Matt? What the hell have you been up to?
马特 你在这里干什么
You're lucky you didn't blow yourself to pieces.
还好没把自己炸成碎片
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表