剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, Dan. Yeah?
丹 干嘛
Stay frosty.
保持冷静
Like a winter in Buffalo.
就像水牛城的冬天一般冷静
People, stow the talk and your gear!
同志们 闭上嘴 抄家伙
We're moving out!
准备出发
They knew we were coming!
它们早料到我们会来
We walked right into it!
中埋伏了
Shut up! We need more firepower!
闭嘴 我们需要更多火力
I thought you said this part of the reactor wasn't defended!
你不是说这边没有设防吗
It's working.
敌人中计了
The Mechs are leaving the gate to attack Weaver's team.
械甲怪都去打韦弗的部队了
You were right. The mole leaked Colonel Weaver's plans to the enemy.
你说对了 有奸细泄露了韦弗上校的计划
I'm using my own people as bait,
我用自己人做诱饵
and they're paying in blood for every second that we waste.
我们多浪费一秒 他们就多受一秒苦
Refresh my memory, cap!
上尉 我没记错吧
Was being massacred part of the plan?!
计划里好像没说要送死吧
Weaver's team has bought us a window.
韦弗的部队为我们赢得了时间
The road to the power plant's wide open.
去电厂的路现在畅通无阻
We're going in.
我们要进去了
Don't sweat it, doc. You can only die once.
别玩砸了 博士 你只有一条命
Thanks, that thought will be a great comfort to me.
谢谢提醒 你可真会安慰人
When we are in, stay close to me okay?
进去后跟紧我
I'll get your back.
我会护着你的
How do you do it? What's that?
你是怎么做到的 你说什么
All these people depending on you?
这些人都依赖你吗
How do you carry that load?
你怎么担得起这么重的责任
I don't have much of a choice. Let's go.
我别无选择 快走吧
Thanks, Anthony.
谢啦 安东尼
Be careful. Weaver's getting pounded out there.
小心点 韦弗在那边被虐呢
I'll, uh, see you on the other side, okay?
咱们 回头见
Be safe. All right.
注意安全 好
Come on. Let's roll, Tec.
走吧 泰克多
We got people that need our help.
大伙等着咱们救命呢
It's wide open.
完全没守军
Okay, let's go.
好吧 快走
Take cover! Get down!
找掩护 趴下
Spoke too soon!
高兴得太早了
Those are harnessed kids shooting at us.
是脊甲化的孩子在打我们
Try not to kill them. It doesn't matter!
尽量别要他们的命 无所谓
It does matter.
当然有所谓
Forrester, you're up. Try to push them back.
佛罗斯特 你去把他们逼退
Cover him!
掩护他
All right, cease fire!
好的 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火 停火
Help me. Please.
救命 求你们
It hurts. Please.
好痛 求求你们
Mommy, please.
妈妈 求求你
It hurts.
好痛
It's a child.
是个孩子
It's a harnessed soldier fighting for the Espheni.
是个为艾士芬尼而战的脊甲化士兵
A kid's a kid.
孩子终归是孩子
It's not his fault they slapped a parasite on his back.
怨不得他 他是被植入了寄生虫
No, it's a trap. It hurts!
这是陷阱 好痛
That's a chance we got to take. Please!
不得不冒这个险 求你们了
Help me, please!
求求你 救命
It hurts!
好痛
Mommy.
妈妈
Barely looks human.
已经没有人样了
The harness is in too deep.
脊甲已经太深入了
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Is he...?
他是不是
Yeah. He's gone.
是的 死了
His name was Scott.
他叫斯科特
Lars!
拉尔斯!
I'm right here, bud. I'm right here, buddy.
我在这儿 我在这儿 兄弟
I'm right with you, Lars.
我在你身边 拉尔斯
Forrester, finish bandaging him up.
佛罗斯特 帮他包扎一下
Get him to the rendezvous point. We'll meet you there.
带他去集♥合♥地点 我们那里见
Let's go! We're gonna go back with him, right?
快去 我们要带他回去对吧
Like hell we are. We're going in. Let's go now!
当然 我们要进去了 快
Okay. I'm gonna see you soon, okay?
好 很快就会再见的 好吗
You hang in there, you hear me?
挺住 听到了吗
Let's go! Let's go!
走啊 快走
Wait, wait. There could be
等等 那里面的外星人
more of them in there -- a lot more.
可能更多 多很多
Then we'll smoke them.
那就都干掉
Lyle, 2:00!
莱尔 两点钟方向
Just keep down!
趴下
Colonel Weaver, this way! The road's open!
韦弗上校 这边 这条路可以走
About time!
马上
Okay, if we're out of here in 15 minutes,
好 如果我们15分钟之内离开这里
we should be able to get home
应该可以或者回家
with a little nausea and no hair loss.
有点儿恶心但不会掉头发
Let's get to it.
我们开始吧
Where do we set these charges, doc?
这些炸♥药♥放哪儿 博士
There and...there... and there.
那儿...那儿...还有那儿
That could bring down the building
这应该能炸毁这座大楼
without rupturing the containment vessel.
但不会破坏安全壳
"Could"? We need to do a hell of a lot better than "could."
"应该" "应该"可不够
Call it a high order of probability, then, if it makes you happy.
你要喜欢听 那就称之为极有可能吧
All right, Anthony, set the charges.
好了 安东尼 放炸♥药♥
The control room should be that way.
控制室应该在这边
Let's go turn the reactor off.
我们去把反应堆关闭
My glasses!
我的眼镜
They're broken! Get up!
眼镜碎了 起来
I can't see anything without my glasses!
没有眼镜我什么也看不见
What's wrong? They've rerouted everything.
怎么了 他们把设置都重置了
If I only had my glasses.
有眼镜就好了
You don't have your glasses, so figure it out.
没有眼镜 看着办吧
We got people dying out there.
外面一直有人死去
It's no use! I can't see! I can't see anything!
没用 我看不见 我什么也看不见
It's not gonna work! It's not gonna work!
这样不行 不行
Okay, come on.
好了 振作点儿
You can do this. You can do this.
你能行的 你能行
Tell me what to look for. I'm looking for a...
告诉我你要找什么 我在找...
a button -- uh, something that says "Scram."
一个按扭 上面写着"急停"的东西
Scram? Scram!
急停 急停
Got it.
找到了
Push it. Push it.
快摁 摁
All right. Do you see anything
好了 有没有看到
that says "Reactor power"?
写着"反应堆电源"的
Reactor power -- 93%.
反应堆电源 93%
The needle's not moving.
指针没有动
Open it.
打开
There should be two wires sticking out
开关下面应该有
coming out from under the switch.
两根电线延伸出来
What color are they?
什么颜色
Red and orange.
红色和橙色
Follow the orange wire
顺着橙色的线走
it should lead to the control-rod motor-relay socket.
它应该连着控制杆电机继电器插口
I got it.
找到了
It's been cut.
切了
Hurry up in there! I can't hold them much longer!
里面的快点 我拖不住了
You got to run a wire from the red side of the switch
把开关下面的红线
to the orange side of the relay socket.
和继电器插口下面的橙线用电线连起来
From the red side to the orange side.
把红线和橙线连起来
Reactor power -- 63% and dropping.
反应堆电源63% 还在下降
She's shutting down. Okay. Let's go.
正在关闭 好了 我们走
Been busy? Those charges set?
很忙吗 炸♥药♥放好了吗
Yeah, ready to blow this place to hell.
是的 可以把这地方炸成灰烬了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表