剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Look, I'm no ballistics expert...
我不是弹道学专家...
But it's a safe bet Dr. Manchester was shot
但可以确定曼彻斯特博士
with a gun modified with Volm tech.
是被沃尔姆改良的枪所杀
That narrows it down to the military.
这就把范围缩小到军队了
We're the only ones with access to the modified weapons.
我们是唯一能接触到改良武器的人
We should at least make sure all those are accounted for.
我们至少要确定所有武器都有人负责
Yes, sir.
是 长官
This is my doing.
这由我来做
No. Hell no, Tom.
不 不行 汤姆
You're not responsible for this.
这件事和你无关
Arthur claimed he was getting close --
亚瑟说他快找到凶手
that he narrowed down the list of suspects.
并把嫌疑人名单缩小范围
That is possible, I suppose, but if he wrote it down...
我认为这有可能 但如果他写下来了...
It's not here.
可这里没有
Which means his killer took it with him,
这意味着凶手很可能带在身上
which means he must have been close.
也就是说凶手离我们很近
Too close, I'm afraid.
恐怕是太近了
Dr. Manchester was basically a good man...
曼彻斯特博士是个好人...
sometimes misguided...
只是有时会犯糊涂...
But his heart was always in the right place.
但他心地一直很正直
Anthony, I'm gonna need your help
安东尼 我需要你帮我
to get to the bottom of this.
一查到底
If this is the work of the spy, we need to know who -- and fast.
如果是间谍 我们要知道是谁 而且要快
I'll do my best,
我会尽力
but I don't have much to go on --
但就凭曼彻斯特博士的名单
just that list that dr. Manchester gave me.
很难有大的进展
That's a start.
那只是个开始
General Porter. Sir.
波特将军 在
Coordinate with General Bressler.
和布莱斯勒将军一起行动
I want a full vetting of all military personnel.
我要查遍军队里的每一个人
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Keep Ms. Peralta in the loop.
不用对派拉塔保密
It probably doesn't need to be said, but I'll say it anyway --
也许这是废话 但我要说
We need to find this bastard
我们要在别人遇害前
before anybody else gets murdered
找出这个混♥蛋♥
And any other mission gets compromised.
此事为第一要务
Now if you'll excuse me,
请允许我暂时离开
I'm about to become a father.
我要当爸爸了
Okay, come on, Anne.
加把劲儿 安
One more big push, okay?
再用力 好吗
It's a girl.
是个女孩
It's...a girl.
是...女儿
Come here.
快给我看
Oh, hi.
你好
Before we begin the traditional Citizens' Forum,
在传统的市民大会开始前
I hope you'll allow me to announce the arrival
请允许我宣布
of our newest citizen to the new United States --
刚诞生的新美国公民
Alexis Denise Glass Mason.
亚蕾克西·丹妮丝·格拉斯·梅森
Thank you.
谢谢大家
We also lost a good man this week -- Arthur Manchester,
同时也失去了一个好人 亚瑟·曼彻斯特
Whose legacy will live on forever right here with us --
他的遗产将永远与我们同在
the citizens of charleston.
那就是查尔斯顿公民
He is just the latest casualty in a war
他成为战争中无数受难者里
that's already claimed more than we can count.
刚刚遇难的一位
Our enemy is hell-bent on our destruction.
敌人在拼命地破坏我们的生活
They will accept nothing less
它们将会被我们
than our complete and utter annihilation.
彻底地粉碎和消灭
For two long years, we have suffered
在这这漫长的两年中
at the hands of our oppressors,
压♥迫♥者让我们受了很多苦
and yet, against all odds, we have survived.
而我们克服种种 活了下来
And in these last seven months, we are finally winning!
在最近七个月中 我们终于胜利了
Our alien allies, the Volm, have given us superior weapons.
外星人同盟沃尔姆 给予我们先进的武器
They've given us hope. They've given us encouragement.
给予我们希望 给予我们勇气
But our real weapon...
但是我们真正的武器...
the weapon that will ultimately gain us victory
最终能使我们获得胜利的武器
is the strength and tenacity of the human spirit.
是人类不屈不挠的精神和意志
I think I'm gonna be sick.
恶心得我都想吐了
Mexico, boss -- I'm telling you.
我就说去墨西哥 老大
We ought to be headed for Mexico.
我们早该出发去墨西哥
Lyle, have you ever known me not to have a plan?
莱尔 你觉得我是没有另做打算吗
No. Guess not.
我觉得没有
I don't understand. What am I doing here?
我不明白 我为什么在这里
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
All I ever wanted was for us to be together.
我只想跟你在一起
I've never stopped thinking about you,
我一直都很想你
even after the transformation.
就算被转化也一样
Transformation?
转化
When I became one of them.
就是成为它们的一员
You did something to me.
你对我动了手脚
I planted a probe... in your cerebral cortex.
我在你大脑皮层...装了个探测器
A simple device, really.
就是一个很小的装置
Why?
为什么
So we'll be connected to each other always.
这样我们就能保持联♥系♥
No. No, no. It's not right.
不不 这样不对
It is right.
这是对的
We were meant to be together.
我们注定要在一起
I woke up paralyzed from the neck down.
我醒来之后 脖子以下都没有了知觉
That was you... fighting the probe.
那是你...在反抗探测器
You can walk now, don't you see?
现在你可以走路了 看到没
Yeah. 'cause this is a dream.
因为这是在梦里
Who cares if it's a dream or not, Hal?
谁在乎是梦境还是现实呢 哈尔
This...
这个...
...is all that matters.
才有意义
Come in.
请进
I...i've been saving this
我一直留着这个
for a special occasion or something.
想等到重要场合再拿出来
Well, anyway. Should be good.
总之 是好东西
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
恭喜你 女儿出世了
Thanks, Dan. That means a lot.
谢谢 丹 礼轻情意重
Have a seat.
坐吧
You want Scotch?
要威士忌吗
Oh. Well, I won't say no to that.
恭敬不如从命
Thank you.
谢谢
To you and to Anne.
敬你和安
To the future.
敬未来
That's good.
这酒不错
Arthur certainly knew his Scotch.
亚瑟对酒很有品味
You ever wish that we'd left when we said we were going to?
你曾期待我们能说走就走
You remember?
还记得吗
Before these damn Volm landed?
在这些沃尔姆降落之前
Sometimes, yeah.
有时候会想
Mm, but...
但是...
I know.
我明白
I know.
我明白
You mind if I just directly speak my mind?
介不介意我直接说出你的想法
I've never known you to do otherwise.
这不是你一贯的作风嘛
This alliance that you've created
作为你和这个新式外星人
with this new set of aliens -- I, for one,
所缔结的联盟 其中一员
think what they're selling us is a load of crap.
我觉得它们给的都是垃圾
Yeah, I get the impression you've felt that way...
经过这七个月...
over the last seven months.
我理解你的感受
I mean, what are we doing here?
我是说 我们在这儿做什么
What are we really doing?
到底在做什么
We're winning... Dan, pure and simple.
我们在打胜仗...丹 就这么简单
And we've got Cochise and the volm to thank for it.
多亏了有科奇斯和沃尔姆
And, uh, you honestly think
而且 你真的认为
that after the overlords are wiped out,
把那些外星领主扫地出门之后
these guys are gonna just -- what?
这些外星人就会...怎么说...
I don't have any illusions about our allies
我并不指望这些盟友
if that's what you're getting at.
如果你是想问这个
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表